TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, i've been out of the loop on this case, although I don't see that I missed all that much.

Today I saw this on FB. What do you all think of this guy offering reward $?

Thoughts?

https://www.facebook.com/RewardFactor

I question it first and foremost. The entire website reads a bit fishy to me. Beyond that, if the money offered before didn't do the trick, I don't think any more reward money will. It will take something else to break this case open. JMO.

I question it first and foremost. The entire website reads a bit fishy to me. Beyond that, if the money offered before didn't do the trick, I don't think any more reward money will. It will take something else to break this case open. JMO.
I hear that. Holly's family is already offering a large cash award. She's been gone a long time. None of these questions haven't been answered? I dont think her FB is visible. But wouldn't LE have gone through all of that? And do we know who's blood was found at the scene? Do we know if it was Holly's?

I hear that. Holly's family is already offering a large cash award. She's been gone a long time. None of these questions haven't been answered? I dont think her FB is visible. But wouldn't LE have gone through all of that? And do we know who's blood was found at the scene? Do we know if it was Holly's?

Holly's dad confirmed it was hers.

So on the "new" dispensation (at #170) that would be, let's see, a 33 ("The Loved One") with a 21 on the side.

And a possible 37 just in case this is a solvable crime but someone is doing their darnedest - at perhaps an official level - to let it stay unsolved.

Uhm yeah, I'll have to get back to ya on that since I haven't been around since I posted that.

EnBrown, The next question I would like to hear answered is, Who was she out with until 3:30 am (if true) and where?

Could it have been the concert ?

Maybe not, since we heard Holly and Drew was on her computor that night..(where)...and posted an older pic of the 2 wearing heavy jackets..wonder why that picture, that night??

Didn't K. say H. got up at 4:30 am to study? Then before daylight, the mass of phone calls began? Back To Normal ??? Hmmmm!!

Re: "Back to normal'

When does hunting season end? We know the coon hunt was the week before and it was currently turkey season. Was she alluding to hunting season or a hunting period subsiding at some point?

IDK :twocents:

When does hunting season end? We know the coon hunt was the week before and it was currently turkey season. Was she alluding to hunting season or a hunting period subsiding at some point?

Here's the spring turkey season.

Tennessee’s statewide 2011 spring turkey season runs from April 2-May 15.

https://news.tn.gov/node/6671

To me back to normal just tells me decompress after tests. I know when I took exams, there was the period of cramming and taking tests followed by unloading/decompressing/celebrating and then eventually back to normal. I never felt back in a normal routine the next day.

One thing that has shocked me is that none of Holly's friends have spoken about her. We haven't seen any personal pleas from them...or interviews about how much they miss her. They haven't replayed the last time they saw her or spoke with her....we haven't heard them talk about high school graduation or prom or trips to the beach. I don't know what the silence means but its gotta mean something.

One thing that has shocked me is that none of Holly's friends have spoken about her. We haven't seen any personal pleas from them...or interviews about how much they miss her. They haven't replayed the last time they saw her or spoke with her....we haven't heard them talk about high school graduation or prom or trips to the beach. I don't know what the silence means but its gotta mean something.

I wonder if her girlfriends fear they could be next if they talk. To me that sure suggests they have a good idea who took Holly and he comes from either a prominent or notorious family.

I thought some of them spoke up about the same time the family started to come out from under LE's thumb. True though, not much since then. I'll start this by saying I don't think he has ANY involvement, but I don't think DS has ever once been quoted that I can remember. I don't know if it has so much to do with a prominent family as it does the fact that it seems anytime anyone speaks up for Holly, they are accused of being involved somehow. I know I wouldn't want that and it would be me pause to say anything.

LE usually immediately jumps on social media/networking sites of missing persons to both monitor, and try and locate such things as any mobile uploads, static ips, etc pretty swiftly. There is little doubt in my mind that Holly's social media site(s) and activity- including friends and family activity etc- are known to LE.
Would not surprise me if this is one of the methods they have used to clear people.

Good point! What about her BF? - he's been very quite too!? If it we me, I'd be going nuts!

I probably will go back to lurking until something significant and new develops.
Like someone else said, I really hope this case gets solved in our lifetime.

IMO only.
It is so frustrating as i really get a feeling that 21 is at the heart of why this case has not been solved, and may never be solved.

I hope someday she can be found, but I strongly feel that it will take some outside group or outside party to change the current lack of progress.

I just get a feeling that for whatever reason, there has not been a sincere effort to get this resolved.

Too much silence early on that made no sense to me.

There could be many reasons why. Just felt things were always being purposely hidden or withheld.
I just don't buy protecting the investigation when there is never anything shown that they are really progressing this case.

Too much secretiveness all throughout for me.

Maybe someday, they will break the case and it will all make sense. Unfortuntely, I dont feel that will happen until something changes with the whole approach.
Maybe the new person replacing the reitred person will be able to progress the case.

Hatfield, Food for thought! ..:waitasec:

Megan Sharpton; nursing student - Megan, worked as a waitress at Yamato restaurant in Tullahoma and also worked at a nursing home to gain experience in her career field.

Holly Bobo; nursing student also worked part time as a cashier at the Food Giant; Hwy 69 Parsons, TN.

Heather Sullivan - Centerville/Franklin County, TN, was employed at a transportation company that transported medical patients to their Doctor's appointments. She had went to her car at 5:30 cst to retrieve items from her car when the abduction attempt occurred. As was Holly Bobo's home, Heather's home was very private/secluded/rural/forested...

Heather's outside dog didn't bark at the abductor.
It would be interesting to know if the Bobo's outside dog barked at Holly's abductor.

Heather Sullivan - Centerville/Franklin County, TN, was employed at a transportation company that transported medical patients to their Doctor's appointments. She had went to her car at 5:30 cst to retrieve items from her car when the abduction attempt occurred. As was Holly Bobo's home, Heather's home was very private/secluded/rural/forested...

Heather's outside dog didn't bark at the abductor.
It would be interesting to know if the Bobo's outside dog barked at Holly's abductor.
Have you checked out Holly's home residence area? It seems very rural, very out of the way. At 7:30 am she was abducted, yes?
Doesn't seem like a by chance abduction. How can LE have nothing at all?
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa...217,-88.175486&spn=0.007617,0.013057&t=h&z=17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne