Not open for further replies.
related to him:
job loss
death in family
divorce/end of relationship
arrest or conviction
bankruptcy/money woes

related to her:
april is end of school year, maybe they shared a class and he thought he wouldn't see her again
afraid she was close to getting engaged
perceived snub by her
maybe she did something that made him realize his "love" would be unrequited (turned him down, bruised his ego unintentionally, etc)

BBM
There was a young man who died a week or two before she went missing that many of the people mentioned here were friends with. They called him Brennan, but his name was James Duke, I believe.

Died in a car accident.

so going off the clinicals aspect... I wonder if anyone could have become fixated at her while she was at the hospital doing clinicals?

How about anyone associated with the girls she carpooled with to clinicals (darn my brain vaults are dusty on this case, but I can recall one of her friends talking about that...)

There was just another case in TN this past week where a man murdered the friend of his daughter who carpooled with her to nursing school (yes, I checked.. it is two hours away... but I almost posted it as a possible connection until I mapped it out)

I still look at this guy every once in a while:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/robert-william-fisher/view

(I posted on him way back in the early days of Holly's case as he is still on the loose and is known to hide out in the woods.. and also known to work in hospitals.. eta: and photos of the guys wife that he murdered resemble Holly a bit....)

BBM
Nurse....can you tell more about this recent case you mentioned above? Is there a thread on it here on WS? 2 hours away would still be within the realm of possibility, no?

Perhaps I should add "the "Ex- gone bad" to the list?

Perhaps I should add "the "Ex- gone bad" to the list?

Not necessarily an ex (though it could be), but someone who has obsessed about Holly from a distance for some time. I noticed this theory is not on your amended list.

01. The "Holly knew too much"
02. The "In town, just passing through"
03. The "Rogue LE"
04. The "Retribution against a family member"
05. The "Knew her through the church"
06. The "Victim of a serial offender"
07. The "Kidnapped her to keep her"
08. The "Rogue coon or turkey hunter"
09. The "They know who dunnit but can't close the deal"
10. The "Fell victim to human trafficking"
11. The "Obsessed ex-"
12. The "Obsessed onlooker"
13. The "Wheel in the sky keeps on turning" - wait, that's not one

I probably will go back to lurking until something significant and new develops. Like someone else said, I really hope this case gets solved in our lifetime.

IMO only.
It is so frustrating as i really get a feeling that 21 is at the heart of why this case has not been solved, and may never be solved. I hope someday she can be found, but I strongly feel that it will take some outside group or outside party to change the current lack of progress.

I just get a feeling that for whatever reason, there has not been a sincere effort to get this resolved. Too much silence early on that made no sense to me. There could be many reasons why. Just felt things were always being purposely hidden or withheld. I just don't buy protecting the investigation when there is never anything shown that they are really progressing this case. Too much secretiveness all throughout for me.

Maybe someday, they will break the case and it will all make sense. Unfortuntely, I dont feel that will happen until something changes with the whole approach. Maybe the new person replacing the reitred person will be able to progress the case.

My opinion on what may have triggered the perp?

1. That fact that Holly and Drew had been having problems and were going to break up....but then didn't, or as some have said, got back together. Apparently this had happened in the last few days before her abduction.

2. Some other rejection or personal affront issues.

My opinion on what may have triggered the perp?

1. That fact that Holly and Drew had been having problems and were going to break up....but then didn't, or as some have said, got back together. Apparently this had happened in the last few days before her abduction.

2. Some other rejection or personal affront issues.

maybe someone at school she had confided in about her relationship? a lab partner or someone similar who she vented to about what was going on.

Been reading through old threads and was taken back with Houndsleuth's posts about Holly's Facebook posts before the abduction. How she got home at 3:30 (am I assume) and wished she could go outside but had to study. Also, how things will be back to normal "next week."

What else was going on? We already know her exam was not a final. How abnormal would it be prepping be for a routine test? Especially, when she is getting in at 3:30 to study and the exam is at 8.

Wouldn't things be back to normal TOMORROW when the exam is over?

What else was going on to make her mother go into the stratosphere when she heard she was walking into the woods with a man in camo?

What else was going on to make her friend in class begin crying because she had not arrived at the test on time?

Obviously, there was some pending trouble around her. Was there some specific threat? like "you will never make that exam."

?

Been reading through old threads and was taken back with Houndsleuth's posts about Holly's Facebook posts before the abduction. How she got home at 3:30 (am I assume) and wished she could go outside but had to study. Also, how things will be back to normal "next week."

What else was going on? We already know her exam was not a final. How abnormal would it be prepping be for a routine test? Especially, when she is getting in at 3:30 to study and the exam is at 8.

What else was going on to make her mother go into the stratosphere when she heard she was walking into the woods with a man in camo?

What else was going on to make her friend in class begin crying because she had not arrived at the test on time?

Obviously, there was some pending trouble around her. Was there some specific threat? like "you will never make that exam."

?
EnBrown, The next question I would like to hear answered is, Who was she out with until 3:30 am (if true) and where?

Could it have been the concert ?

Maybe not, since we heard Holly and Drew was on her computor that night..(where)...and posted an older pic of the 2 wearing heavy jackets..wonder why that picture, that night??

Didn't K. say H. got up at 4:30 am to study? Then before daylight, the mass of phone calls began? Back To Normal ??? Hmmmm!!

EnBrown, The next question I would like to hear answered is, Who was she out with until 3:30 am (if true) and where?

Maybe not, since we heard Holly and Drew was on her computor that night..(where)...and posted an older pic of the 2 wearing heavy jackets..wonder why that picture, that night??

Didn't K. say H. got up at 4:30 am to study? Then before daylight, the mass of phone calls began? Back To Normal ??? Hmmmm!!

It just has to be 3:30 pm the day
before. Although, it would be nice if we had MORE DATA! :banghead:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=d...u2vJwwA&oq=tullahoma+tennessee&mra=ls&t=m&z=8

Google Maps:

Decatur county, TN - Parsons/Darden, TN - Holly Bobo

Franklin County, TN - Centerville, TN - Heather Sullivan - http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/21/was-holly-bobo-abduction-related-to-attack-on-another-woman-hea/

Tullahoma, Tennessee - Franklin County, TN - Erika Megan Sharpton

Glad to see you brought this over from Megan's thread. Interesting that both were in nursing...

?

Her FB is private no? Even assuming that is accurate, talking about wanting to go outside sure makes it sound like it's 3:30 in the afternoon.

Her mom went through the roof because she was the only one that knew about the screams AND knew it couldn't be Drew walking her to the woods. If I had gotten a call from a neighbor about screams coming from my house followed by finding out some stranger was walking my daughter to the woods, I would definitely freak out. I might not fall to the ground because that's not my nature, but I would definitely be frantic, calling everyone to help and doing 100 m.p.h on the way home.

I'm not saying there might not have been trouble around her, its a possibility and well worth looking into because it's a viable theory, but I don't know if I'd go so far as to say it's obvious. JMHO.

Flurry of calls were around 7:30. I think daylight was 6:23 that day. Not sure how much that matters. Just more informational I suppose.

I'm not following the Hmmmmm. Can you enlighten me? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member