TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forrest Sanders ‏@WSMV_Forrest 6m
Investigators will regroup to determine if the new search will continue tomorrow in the Holly Bobo case. A recap of the latest is at 10

Forrest Sanders ‏@WSMV_Forrest 6m
Investigators will regroup to determine if the new search will continue tomorrow in the Holly Bobo case. A recap of the latest is at 10
"If the new search will continue"? Why would it not continue?

An area a mile from her house had never been searched?

If the perp had time to bury the backpack so nearby, sounds local indeed.

...yeah...real local. Just like her papers from school were found nearby. They like to keep things really quite down there.

WTH wasn't the entire area of a mile circumference search professionally? We never even saw the neighbor's property searched ( the one 1/4 mile from her house). The one where the 30 yr old male lives who never went to Holly's aid when he heard her scream.

Understood and well-expressed.

There are a number of curious features about this case. Sometimes one finds oneself reciting them aloud, like a mantra, one which, if invoked often enough, might open the door upon a solution.

I think Holly was kidnapped and killed because of her knowledge of something she shouldn't have known but unfortunately and perhaps accidentally learned. I think a townsperson - either from Parsons or Darden - did the deed.

But, as with almost everything about this chimerical case, I have absolutely no proof of any of that - only surmises, based upon a situation which happened one morning, and whose very facts remain unclear.

bbm - You're not the only one.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/holly-bobo-search-missing-tennessee-woman-resumes-purse-18991330

Richard Sopczak (SOHP'-chek), the father of Bobo's best friend, Brittany Brown, said the disappearance has taken its toll on the small town where they live. Many people believe someone local knows something about Bobo's disappearance or may have been involved.

"You hear so many rumors and accusations," he said in a phone interview.

He also has been concerned for his own daughter's safety because no one has been arrested.

Most people seem to believe the perp is someone local. I wonder if they have someone specific in mind.

The timeline does not fit. Simply put. Perhaps TBI has instructed this family not to clear up any confusions. TBI has not helped us, that's for sure.

I do feel for the family. Perhaps they know more than they are allowed to say or have thoughts they aren't allowed to express. This makes sense to me. At the recent awareness day for Holly, Clint read a statement from paper. His parents made no statements. They had a spokesperson. It seems to me that this might be for the very reasons I shared: the family can't answer certain questions or inconsistencies. This doesn't mean they are bad people...or that they are involved. But something is amiss. And I'm far from being alone with my sentiments about that.

Do they think they know the person who did this? Perhaps they suspect someone but there is not enough evidence to pursue him? This would drive a family member crazy, I'm sure.

Can you direct me to an authorized LE timeline? Because, without that, there really is nothing for the public to go on. We must all remember that cases like this are handled in many different ways and often times details are not released to protect the integrity of the case.

How far was the purse found from the lunch bag and cell phone or whatever else has been found so far? Were they found in the same direction from her house? Its been so long that I have forgotten some details that we learned in the beginning. I hope the purse will lead them to some new clues. I read that the purse was turned inside out. It sounded like maybe it was empty?

I'll go look for where the papers were found....BRB...

Can you direct me to an authorized LE timeline? Because, without that, there really is nothing for the public to go on. We must all remember that cases like this are handled in many different ways and often times details are not released to protect the integrity of the case.
Are you familiar with TBI's press releases, their volte-face regarding how Holly wound up in the woods, their lead agent clearing Clint and Drew - and then their director rushing in to say that no one in the case was cleared? There has been no "integrity of the case" here. For all intents and purposes, LE forfeited that within the first week.

Bofta Yimam ‏@BoftaYimamFOX13 8m
Just got back from Darden Tenn!Find out where the search stands in the Holly Bobo disapperance & why some say... http://fb.me/2q3Qdj8bf

I do find it very coincidental that evidence is turning up around the time she went missing but so glad new evidence was found bc it can lead to her or the perp. Anything is better than nothing
I hope her family finally gets closure. I am shocked that they did not extensively search 5 miles north, south, east and west of her home!!!! I think the TBI or FBI should of done that immediately. I have a feeling she will be found close to her home especially hearing that it wasn't fully searched. How much time did the perp have from the time of abduction to searching started? Anyone have a map of home, lunchbox found site, and purse being found.

Are you familiar with TBI's press releases, their volte-face regarding how Holly wound up in the woods, their lead agent clearing Clint and Drew - and then their director rushing in to say that no one in the case was cleared? There has been no "integrity of the case" here. For all intents and purposes, LE forfeited that within the first week.

I have been here from hour one of day one. I live nearby and am familiar with everything. I just havent posted for o very long time. I was online day and night for days, so I am not a guest or newcomer. I went to search twice. I am familiar with the confusion of the first weeks and the condemnation of the TBI and local LE. So I do not have to be schooled on anything in this case as I probably know it as much as anyone here.

My point was that with all of the contradictions in this case, there are very few FACTS for anyone to go on.

I do find it very coincidental that evidence is turning up around the time she went missing but so glad new evidence was found bc it can lead to her or the perp. Anything is better than nothing
I hope her family finally gets closure. I am shocked that they did not extensively search 5 miles north, south, east and west of her home!!!! I think the TBI or FBI should of done that immediately. I have a feeling she will be found close to her home especially hearing that it wasn't fully searched. How much time did the perp have from the time of abduction to searching started? Anyone have a map of home, lunchbox found site, and purse being found.
Has the parents or brother come out on the media and say what happened that morning? Was she on the show disappeared to help get attention?

Clipped from a report on Apr. 20, 2011 regarding papers found in woods possibly, Holly's school papers.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html

It appears there is a trail starting from a little South (according to todays news)of BOBO's to Bible Hill road which leads to the main hwy of the town of Parsons.

I doubt the dog carried the purse very far from where it was located.

It would strongly suggest to me that it is someone local...someone toying with LE and someone who perhaps wants to be caught. But this is all speculation on my part.

I have been here from hour one of day one. I live nearby and am familiar with everything. I just havent posted for o very long time. I was online day and night for days, so I am not a guest or newcomer. I went to search twice. I am familiar with the confusion of the first weeks and the condemnation of the TBI and local LE. So I do not have to be schooled on anything in this case as I probably know it as much as anyone here.

My point was that with all of the contradictions in this case, there are very few FACTS for anyone to go on.

Then why didn't the parents and brother go on national tv stating the facts to get their loved one out there so everyone knows what happened to get help from others to find her?? I'm not blaming the parents or brother but I would beg anyone for help to find my loved one and if I knew there was confusion I would want to get accurate information out there to help.

It does seem possible that Holly may not be far away. But as to whether she will be found, I have great doubts, without a confession.

When they had that special search team from out of state last hear, where did they search? Wouldn't areas closest to her home be first on the list? I am baffled that no professionals searched this area before.

I'm sorry then, but the tone of your remarks suggested otherwise.

I doubt the area around her house had been seriously searched. The perp tossed her belongings along his way to Parsons...where he lived, worked or attended school.

It was reported at the beginning that the lunch box had blood on it. Was she seriously injured in carport or later in the woods? The vehicle she traveled in had to have her blood in it.

I have it in my head but I have never seen a picture...all are very close. I am not even asking why 5 miles weren't searched, I stopped at one mile. I was always curious why the closest neighbor's property wasn't searched, at least, it wasn't shown on TV. Of course, not much was...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M