TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that is why WN is tweeting he will only report verified facts.

It does seem as though LE should know by now if someone was missing from this small community. And if no one is missing, then either Holly is not with anyone, or the abductor is an outsider, neither of which is a favorable thought.

why would he have to be missing if he killed her right away he goes right back to his life....Nothing is out of the norm maybe he was off wed, lives alone,
no one to notice anything!!!!!!

he could have taken her and killed her within hours! JMO

I do not think she is with this person....

I hate to say this but i think she passed on wed... JMO

heck hes probably out searcing for her....

I don't have any problems either.. I just cannot recall it happening before:waitasec: especially by the governor.

I guess we need to look into retiring to tennessee when the military gig is up! The response (search and now reward) has been amazing!

Things don't happen here like this often. Actually I have NEVER seen anything like this in my 31 years.

I can name 3 people just off the top of my head that have been murdered and pushed under the rug within days...

Im glad they are putting forth the effort, but at the risk of getting scolded, I think maybe this is more a BAD sign than a good one.

Hmm, a tad strange but Holly had 624 friends on her private facebook two days ago and now there are 621. Just something I noticed. A few have defriended her it seems.

could her cell phone have been in that lunch purse?
maybe it was ---she was carryingit---it rang--he grabbed it---he tossed it----JMO

Here is the article about the cell phone:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20054426-504083.html

"Additionally, the search was moved from her home to an area about eight miles away Friday after authorities say they discovered a car that had Bobo's cell phone along with camouflage clothing inside."

I'm not sure how accurate this is, it doesn't say where the info came from and it hasn't really been brought up in any other reports (that I know of). I would think finding the suspect vehicle, clothing, and the victim's cell phone would be key evidence/info but I haven't really heard much about it.

Hmm, a tad strange but Holly had 624 friends on her private facebook two days ago and now there are 621. Just something I noticed. A few have defriended her it seems.

Maybe one of those disgusting posters found their way over... :maddening:

that's something you hope LE is looking at!

good catch

:woohoo:

Here is the article about the cell phone:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20054426-504083.html

"Additionally, the search was moved from her home to an area about eight miles away Friday after authorities say they discovered a car that had Bobo's cell phone along with camouflage clothing inside."

I'm not sure how accurate this is, it doesn't say where the info came from and it hasn't really been brought up in any other reports (that I know of). I would think finding the suspect vehicle, clothing, and the victim's cell phone would be key evidence/info but I haven't really heard much about it.

Hi Lishac,
I think alot of us read that ... and no car being found was confirmed.
LOL we havent heard much have we LOL

hey everyone- joining the discussion.

Hoping for the best here but the news doesn't sound good...

So far it seems like everything is rumors EXCEPT the lunchbox. Obviously the police don't want the brother speaking to the media and shame on those that blame him for being involved what motive would he even have? I hope it's the zeal of young love and everything turns out okay

They also say he's been ruled out then say no one has been ruled out. Almost every thread starts with speculation that it's family or loved ones (i.e. bf, gf, exes ) that are suspects.

for a newbie to this case- where's the best news source to check out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member