TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it seems like everything is rumors EXCEPT the lunchbox. Obviously the police don't want the brother speaking to the media and shame on those that blame him for being involved what motive would he even have? I hope it's the zeal of young love and everything turns out okay

I don't think anyone is really blaming him; It's just that LE has stated NO ONE has been ruled out.

The blood had actually been confirmed now. But, your right. No way the brother is involved if you stop and think about it.

Hi Lishac,
I think alot of us read that ... and no car being found was confirmed.
LOL we havent heard much have we LOL

Hi Eileen730!!!

Double thank you for the correction!!!

Hmm, a tad strange but Holly had 624 friends on her private facebook two days ago and now there are 621. Just something I noticed. A few have defriended her it seems.

the friend count changes because many people put their page on 'hide' if they are not going to be online for a day or even over night. that way friends can't post stupid stuff on their page when they are not online.

my friends count changes everyday because of this.

Hi Lishac,
I think alot of us read that ... and no car being found was confirmed.
LOL we havent heard much have we LOL

Didnt the buy from TBI say he didnt know anything about a car? On nunley's twitter and during the press conf, I think.

there are some big rumors going on over on that face book page anyone seeing them?

Hmm, a tad strange but Holly had 624 friends on her private facebook two days ago and now there are 621. Just something I noticed. A few have defriended her it seems.

Maybe LE should be tipped about that, perhaps they can figure out who has defriended her it may lead somewhere... I know it seems silly but you never know. Good observation's by the way ... ;)

why would he have to be missing if he killed her right away he goes right back to his life....Nothing is out of the norm maybe he was off wed, lives alone,
no one to notice anything!!!!!!

he could have taken her and killed her within hours! JMO

I do not think she is with this person....

I hate to say this but i think she passed on wed... JMO

heck hes probably out searcing for her....

If he is part of the community and she passed the same day as the abduction (don't throw tomatoes, I still have hope), then returned back without anyone noticing suspicious behavior then this won't be the only time he does it. Very scary. I really hope they get some kind of lead on who did this soon.

I would guess that perhaps some family members are closing down their accounts or maybe even friends due to the "probing" that happens in these types of cases. People search through the friends lists and then send requests to add themselves as friends in an attempt to get inside information. As seen on the one FB page posted a while ago, some of those people are only doing this in order to post horrid comments and harass family and friends. Sick, but true, unfortunately.

jmo

Hi Eileen730!!!

Double thank you for the correction!!!

LOL lishac it wasnt a correction!!!!! alot of us were led into that before lol

We all have heard so much we dont know what is fact and what is fiction?

I didnt mean for you to take it as a correction please forgive me!

MY BAD LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member