TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go, the way anything can circulate these days. The expieriment of passing things on ear to ear has been escalated 100 fold with social networking and media.

LOL ya think Carla!!!!!

Well actually some jackalope posted a memorium on my FB page explaining that I had died. I had no clue until my partner got bombarded with sympathy messages. Its kind of funny NOW but it wasnt funny then.

Defriending her on facebook may not be malicious. They may have been contacted by media or other people and they couldn't handle that. JMHO

Well actually some jackalope posted a memorium on my FB page explaining that I had died. I had no clue until my partner got bombarded with sympathy messages. Its kind of funny NOW but it wasnt funny then.

Now you can quote Mark Twain, "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

Defriending her on facebook may not be malicious. They may have been contacted by media or other people and they couldn't handle that. JMHO

If they have inside info, about anything regarding this case they need to keep quite until LE confirms something is true.

I agree with what the man on JVM stated about her brothers actions in not going down there to find out who that man was. I'm not accusing the brother of anything but I had found that a bit odd myself that he didn't go see who his sister was with.

WOW...This FORMER FBI guy talking on JVM doesn't seem to have a clue about what's going on. Why would they have someone on who admitted he doesn't know the facts of the case? I guess that might be why he is "former" instead of current. Sheesh!!!

OMG how horrible!

Good evening all, man I had hoped there would be more movement today.
Holly where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member