TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do we find the facebook pages? i did the "posts by everyone" and saw a recent post from a lady talking about what her daughter just heard.. so many rumors!

That it was HER blood? I must have missed that....

No

As of today's dopey PC it was said yes blood was found but no results were either finished or made public. So all that is known is that some quantity of some kind of blood was found.

how do we find the facebook pages? i did the "posts by everyone" and saw a recent post from a lady talking about what her daughter just heard.. so many rumors!

just do a search for Holly Bobo on Facebook. I think there's about four pages.

look for the one that starts "Bring Home..."

They're deleting all the current rumors though... Don't blame them.

LOL lishac it wasnt a correction!!!!! alot of us were led into that before lol

We all have heard so much we dont know what is fact and what is fiction?

I didnt mean for you to take it as a correction please forgive me!

MY BAD LOL

No, I'm glad...maybe correction was a strong word...I meant clarification. lol

I hate passing on info that may or may not be true, I usually just blame it on "They"....

"That's what they said..." lol

I don't think I have the right FB page...

I looked at all the FB pages for Holly. There's rumor she's been found, but the admin of the FB page is deleting all of those comments, because it's rumor.

I looked at all the FB pages for Holly. There's rumor she's been found, but the admin of the FB page is deleting all of those comments, because it's rumor.

I doubt such news would be announced first on FB... just sayin...

There was also a rumor that she had been found 2 days ago.

IF this is true, I can understand why they deleted it; I'm sure LE DOES NOT want that out in the public yet.

When the missing are found, legitimate news soon follows. Happens very fast, imo.

Did anyone catch the E! story they just did on HB. Hearing it was pretty bad???

Which FB are ya'll talking about? The only one I found was the "We will find you Holly Bobo".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy