Found Deceased TN - Jesse Reed, 32, Humphreys County, 5 March 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I recall that LE was covering all bases or something to that affect. I also think one is a vacation home.

Also, thinking...did husband push her out of the vehicle before it went in the water?

I know I shouldn't laugh because this is a very sad and worrying incident but these news reports and how the story is being told sounds like laurel and hardy have control of the news stations.
Nothing is straight. Surely the wife must have said if the husband was he n the car or not. But why search for him in the water if she hasn't said he went down with the car.
Question, questions, questions.

My hinky meter can't even handle this. It just flashes ERROR

I know I shouldn't laugh because this is a very sad and worrying incident but these news reports and how the story is being told sounds like laurel and hardy have control of the news stations.
Nothing is straight. Surely the wife must have said if the husband was he n the car or not. But why search for him in the water if she hasn't said he went down with the car.
Question, questions, questions.

she said that he was in the car. Cadaver dogs also did hit on a spot but if he was in the water why haven't they found him yet?

My hinky meter can't even handle this. It just flashes ERROR
Sadly it seems something is off and hinky is on.
I hope that things become clearer and Jesse is found safe.

Yeah that seems to be the only solid fact

Are we sure about that, lol?

I am not trying to make light of this poor man's disappearance, but as someone said up thread, the media can be aptly described as Laurel and Hardy. Or even perhaps the Three Stooges.

Just checking to see if you all got this figured out. :gaah:

I still haven't found a SM presence anywhere. In this day, that's kinda different. Wherever Jesse is, I pray he is at peace. And that someday soon, he'll be found, and this case solved.

I did try to figure it out, but the more I found, the more confused I got.

I keep thinking if Jesse and his wife had enough reaction time to wind the windows down for an escape (if they weren't already down) and he must have got out because he was not found in the car, why wasn't he found straight away.
What isn't making sense to me is if he escaped but got snagged on something he would have been found, so the only other explanation is he floated off somewhere.

Wouldn't his body be beginning to float now with the gases naturally released with decomp. Sorry for being graphic.

What more silly is the car was only covered by 10ft of water. I know you can drown in an inch but come on, he should have been found using sonar.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/1...lunged-into-river-search-warrants-issued.html
http://thecount.com/2018/03/07/nash...eed-tennessee-river-missing-accident-did-die/

I read somewhere (one or the reporters on FB I believe) that when they got to the scene the wife said "my husband is in the car he needs help" I'll try to find it
Direct quote from Rob Edwards with the Humphrey’s County Sheriff’s Office:

“Also puzzling investigators is that Reed’s wife was found alive in a ditch near where her husband's truck went into the river.

‘The female said the car was in the water, and that her husband was in it and needs help,’ Edwards said.” (BBM)

http://fox17.com/news/local/crews-still-search-for-missing-nashville-firefighter-in-tennessee-river

Was she unconscious? I wonder if she called from her cell? Not wet? Or walked/ran somewhere after not finding him?

ETA Well shoot I forgot she was found in a ditch nearby.
I need to know who was in the drivers seat! Did they all have a suicide pact, and she still wanted to live?

nix that! Reported as : He was believed to be the driver, msm link.

Error error, rebooting!!

nix that! Reported as : He was believed to be the driver, msm link.

Error error, rebooting!!

Not necessarily. You can't always believe what you read. Especially not in this case!

sorry, i deleted my post until I can verify that was Jesse at a wedding, in Nashville. I'm digging. BBL (google image searches)

Hmmm, anything that can tie these three deaths together? Three suicides? I need to try and re read through those articles again and sort things out. That might take a bit.

I'm getting a vibe that that the two firefighter deaths might be tied together somehow, and the suv going into the water was inspired by the unfortunate recent death of the policeman. It seemed that they got search warrants on the house and vacation house awful quickly. My opinion only.

I'm getting a vibe that that the two firefighter deaths might be tied together somehow, and the suv going into the water was inspired by the unfortunate recent death of the policeman. It seemed that they got search warrants on the house and vacation house awful quickly. My opinion only.

Indeed, something is amiss with this. My hinky meter is blasting. Too much of a coincidence, if you ask me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back