TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think so. LE talked to AM after GB reported them missing. So where were the girls and JB at that time? :(

What i question is why was he still in the area?
GB woke up and they were gone he didnt think anything till they ddnt get off the school bus soooo he had alot of time to get far away why was he still there?

I've felt that way from the beginning. If you go and look at his photos on FB there are a few shots with dogs chained up as if they are meant to be guard dogs. It looks pretty woodsy as if it could be a hideaway, but I may be letting my imagination get the better of me.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.215611365128458.56564.100000387883698&type=3

I think he probably found a new hideaway that no one else was aware of. Unless, of course, he did have an accomplice. But, the hideout would be unknown to the majority of his family and friends.

Its unavailale now!

I can still see the pictures. Maybe FB is being buggy.

This case is so strange, I really hope the mom and the girls will be fine :(
I think what's confusing is the statement about girls going to school, makes it pretty hard to understand the dynamics of what happened.

One dog looks like a hunting dog the other looks mean lol

[snipped]
Gary Bain woke up after the kids typically went to school so he didn't expect to see them, Helm said. But then he tried calling his wife on her cell phone during the day and couldn't reach her.

When the girls didn't get off the school bus, he reported them missing to the sheriff's office that evening.

Helm said Gary Bain's adult daughter and his granddaughter had also spent the night at the family's home, but that the grown daughter didn't see Jo Ann or the girls the next morning. And the car was missing.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/07/alleged-kidnapper-mom-3-girls-was-no-stranger/#ixzz1uC6yCCdb

BBM
I really don't think the girls had moved to AZ yet, but JB had and was ready to take the girls with her once school was over for the summer.

I think all of the confusion surrounding this case illustrates how well AM planned the abduction. GB simply trusted AM, therefore didn't suspect anything amiss early on. JB and the girls obviously trusted him, too, so there was no commotion when they left the house.

There was a mention at the beginning of CNNs Newsroom, but no follow up since in the last 2 hrs.

From the same article:
[snipped]
"Mayes is a family friend who was staying there that night to help the family pack and drive a U-Haul to Arizona the next day with Gary because the family was planning on moving there within the month," Helm said. "Gary was asleep at the home that night and woke to find them gone in the morning and the car gone. Mayes was gone too."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/07/alleged-kidnapper-mom-3-girls-was-no-stranger/#ixzz1uCAZM0y0
GB and AM were planning to take the U-Haul to AZ the following morning, but they family wasn't moving there until sometime in May.

She may be referring to when the girls would be moving to AZ. School would likely be over by then.

That's what I'm assuming. I think that school system would be out around May 23rd, so missing the last week really wouldn't be important to their grades, since they were moving. The last week is just like a fun week for kids.

From the same article:
[snipped]

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/07/alleged-kidnapper-mom-3-girls-was-no-stranger/#ixzz1uCAZM0y0
GB and AM were planning to take the U-Haul to AZ the following morning, but they family wasn't moving there until sometime in May.

I wonder why AM decided to do all this mess now, if they really had such plans.
Could it be that GB moved to AZ alone to prepare things for when the rest of family would move? I think reporters wrote something wrong, cause it's really too confusing.

I'm wondering, was GB's work requiring him to go back and forth to Arizona and they had two houses, one in TN and one in Arizona? Pics show they were in Arizona at times, had friends there and went back and forth, or could it be JB and the kids would go back and forth during the summer? Because I'm trying to understand why they would let this man take those children back and forth to his home in MS and why he had such influence over their lives.

I'm wondering, was GB's work requiring him to go back and forth to Arizona and they had two houses, one in TN and one in Arizona? Pics show they were in Arizona at times, had friends there and went back and forth, or could it be JB and the kids would go back and forth during the summer?

So confusing isn't it? And if they were leaving the next morning with a UHaul why was GB still asleep???? Would they not want to get on the road?

I have a sister-in-law in Tupelo and thought of calling her but decided there is more news on here than she would know,lol....she only has local news to keep up and we know how that is....we are all confused I think. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back