TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly, I was wondering if there is some kind of genetic link, and not just a babysitter/handyman...

The sister in law Bobbi Booth stated that Adam Meyers dated JoAnn Bain before she married Gary Bain. Nobody seems to be discussing this on the thread here... I am floored by it. To me, when he was telling friends and his landlord that at least one of the kids was his, he may have been telling the truth. I had him pegged as a pedophile but now I think he was really believing that they were going to move away with HIS child, Alexandria (whether she really was his biologically or not). She is the one in his FB profile pic. This is key to the case, I believe... and makes me worry even more for the youngest girl since he already killed mom and Adrienne (who was not biologically his).

http://www.wlox.com/story/18166299/investigators-digging-in-yard-where-two-bodies-were-found

If this is true, surely GB knew about it. I'm sorry, but being the man that I am, there is no way I allow my wife's ex lover to gallivant all over the country with her and the children....sometimes without him and also with only the kids!

This story just keeps getting more bizarre

This may have been discussed somewhere in the thread (I'm currently just through half of them) but the timeline of them going missing doesn't make sense to me. Husband says they are missing when he wakes up but doesn't report them missing till girls fail to get off the school bus. Was he a late sleeper and assumed everyone had started their day already? If I woke up to an unexpected empty house I would have called school to see if they were there, called wifes cell, spent my day trying to figure out what was going on. Not saying he has anything to do with it, it just struck me as odd.....

School starts here at 8 a.m. - IMO JB takes the girls to school and then leaves to go to school herself. GB would not have missed them until the bus ran that afternoon and the girls did not get off the bus. I also think that AM may have rode with her to take the girls to school since he was leaving for AZ that Friday morning in a truck following GB to AZ with furnishings and wanted to say his final goodbyes. IMO this may be how he got full access to all of them

Goodnight all, hopefully this monster will be caught by the morning.

I'm not one to pray, but tonight I will.

Just thinking outloud, Alex.. is the only child with hazel eyes, Im not much on genetics, but?? :waitasec:
I am. A brown eyed mom can easily have a hazel eyed daughter if she has a recessive gene. Don't know Alexandria's father's eye color, but if he is a blue, a hazel or a brown/recessive, then you can get hazel. (I've seen a brown/blue and a blue/blue get hazel-might have been an anomaly, but there you go.) Only two brown/brown parents or one brown/recessive and one brown/brown guarantees brown.

OK does anyone know offhand how long has Joann been married to Gary?

I know it's been some years just don't have the energy to back thru the thread.

TYA

They were married in 2003. TM & AM were married in 2001. So......that gets me to thinking about Alexandra's birth...if true they dated before her marriage.

The sister in law Bobbi Booth stated that Adam Meyers dated JoAnn Bain before she married Gary Bain. Nobody seems to be discussing this on the thread here... I am floored by it. To me, when he was telling friends and his landlord that at least one of the kids was his, he may have been telling the truth. I had him pegged as a pedophile but now I think he was really believing that they were going to move away with HIS child, Alexandria (whether she really was his biologically or not). She is the one in his FB profile pic. This is key to the case, I believe... and makes me worry even more for the youngest girl since he already killed mom and Adrienne (who was not biologically his).

http://www.wlox.com/story/18166299/investigators-digging-in-yard-where-two-bodies-were-found[/

Hey, I know things can be a bit off in the South (I am a born and bred Tennessean!) BUT, here we have a much older husband of Jo Ann, who was once married to either the sister (not sure I am right on this, but to the sister of our suspect with some other reciprocal marriage with his brothers or sister or something like that)... Now we hear our merely 31 year old missing gal once dated the suspect? AND the suspect does some work for Mr. Bain and is seen as a wonderful baby sitter and family friend...

Strange indeed.

Exactly, I was wondering if there is some kind of genetic link, and not just a babysitter/handyman...

Someone had speculated that they just called each other brother and sister. That the families were tight knit. AM either snapped or he is very, very crafty. Scary.

Just catching up. Do we know for sure who the two victims were yet? It sound like it has been release that they are in fact mom and oldest daughter (horrible!). But, the missing FB page hasn't confirmed. Tia!

I am. A brown eyed mom can easily have a hazel eyed daughter if she has a recessive gene. Don't know Alexandria's father's eye color, but if he is a blue, a hazel or a brown/recessive, then you can get hazel. (I've seen a brown/blue and a blue/blue get hazel-might have been an anomaly, but there you go.) Only two brown/brown parents or one brown/recessive and one brown/brown guarantees brown.

There are six genes that determine eye color and combinations of them determine what the child may inherit. Hazel is three dominant genes and as long as either parent had the recessives in question they could easily get a hazel eyed child (Brown eyes are four, five, or possibly six dominant genes).

Wait a minute....wait.....the wife of AM is in jail in TN. I can understand that.
(or maybe I can't.)
But some have found the name of a woman that has the same name as TM's mom and she is in Hardeman jail also???? They are from Mississippi....would they not be jailed there??
Good Lord I am so confused.

They were married in 2003. TM & AM were married in 2001. So......that gets me to thinking about Alexandra's birth...if true they dated before her marriage.

Ty holly it has me thinking also, I keep trying to sign off DH gets up at dark thirty, but I'm having a hard time staying away from this one.

I am beginning to think it's possible that Alexandra could be his.

Just thinking out of the box but what if she had made a promise to him that he would always be able to see his daughter as long as he didn't tell Gary? Then the plans to move back to Arizona came to light and he blew a fuse and this is a revenge type of circumstance?

His current wife may have some knowledge and she may be in custody, but how much of that is protective custody?

If you go the FB page for the missing family, there is a statement from a MJ who I am assuming was married at some point to this missing mom....and he has made a statement....to the effect "these are my babies." I can link if I get ok from a mod.

Wait a minute....wait.....the wife of AM is in jail in TN. I can understand that.
(or maybe I can't.)
But some have found the name of a woman that has the same name as TM's mom and she is in Hardeman jail also???? They are from Mississippi....would they not be jailed there??

If he killed JoAnn in Tennessee, then drove with her body to Mississippi, and told his parents and wife that he'd killed her (and maybe Adrienne?) because she was going to move away with his child (Alexandria)... perhaps they lied to police about not having seen the girls or something. Then they could be held as accomplice after the fact for a crime of murder committed in TN... therefore in a TN jail?

(or maybe I can't.)
Work with the possibility of protective custody and hope that the official upcoming statement sheds some light on this. At this point, no point in being confused, just wait another day....and get confused tomorrow!

But this post on the missing fb page throws a whole other family member into this mix:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel
Back