TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WTH? Somone gave this lunatic a gun knowing he was on the run with two little girls? :maddening:

Smooth Operator, I think LE has stated that the girls did NOT witness the murders.

I am sure this has been posted of spoke of.. but those little girls were probally in view of him killing himself.. just one more traumatic vision to live with forever...
sad story... it may be over soon in the media but these little girls lives has changed forever.. innocence taken in everyway..

I am keeping them in my prayers.

Yes, her cousin said she believed they had a relationship.

""At one time, there was a relationship, a brief relationship between him and my cousin Joann. Yes I do believe they had an intimate relationship at one time," she continues."

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping

Thanks for that. Can I get the others? I;m going to try to have them all in one place.

I know she is not GB's biological daughter. So I am not questioning whether GB is her father, because he isn't.

Got ya'. So here's a link to the FB of the man who gave Alexandria up for a adoption. He has spoken out on news pages so I think it is safe to link to him:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...73524179.18539.100002754022276&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...73524179.18539.100002754022276&type=3&theater

IMO, Alexandria looks like him and not AM.

SmoothOperator OMG, this makes me even more want to see TM go to trial and not make a plea or get off for mental issues. She watched this horror, drove them back to MS and said nothing until she knew it was only a matter of time for her to get caught. Then she gets on the phone talking, texting and being on facebook to start her alibi. I'm not sure we'll ever know the truth of that night, because I doubt any truth is in this woman.

I am confused. Were there 2 vehicles used to take the living and the dead victims to MS? If there was only 1 vehicle how would the 2 youngest girls not be aware that their mom and oldest sister were dead?
Surely I have missed this info somewhere on this forum, so thanks in advance if you can give me an answer.

jmo

I am sure this has been posted of spoke of.. but those little girls were probally in view of him killing himself.. just one more traumatic vision to live with forever...
sad story... it may be over soon in the media but these little girls lives has changed forever.. innocence taken in everyway..

They apparantly were right next to him when he did it. But hopefully they were not looking at him when he pulled the trigger. I can't imagine how traumatized those two girls must be from all of this.

If AM spent time with all 3 of the girls, is it possible the 14 year old saw something, knew something or had something happen to her where AM would feel a need to harm her to stop her from telling? I hate thinking that. It's sick but I feel there is more to this story.

On another note, I really feel bad for GB and hope he doesn't know how people are doubting him. Think about it this way: AM was stopped and questioned by law enforcement after the murders and the kidnapping has taken place. They believed whatever he told them and let him go. If he fooled them, why would he not also be able to fool others, including the Bain family?

How? How do you stand by and watch someone strangle someone else? It isn't like a gun, bang and it is over. It takes at least a few minutes. Looong minutes in that situation. And she watched it not once, but twice. That part is what makes me wonder about her. And no matter what her feelings were about the mother, she still remained silent while the young daughter was strangled.

No crying out, no screaming, no running away. Nothing that would even wake the others in the household.

While he was taking his precious time strangling these poor women, TM could have grabbed the gun and shot him if she was in fear for her life. He obviously wasn't holding a gun while he was strangling the victims.

It was reported that they were within inches of him. Horrid.

Also IMO an 8 year old and a 12 year old will be able to give a good account of everything that happened during this horrible ordeal. They will need time to rest and begin to heal, but they will, unfortunately, never forget what they have seen and heard:(
I am not accusing GB of anything, but I don't understand why AM was allowed such contact w/these girls. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Perhaps he deferred to JB's wishes concerning this. Unfortunately many fathers/stepfathers seem to leave too many decisions up to the mother. Fathers need to be involved daily, unless they are no longer allowed to be because they are forbidden to be.
jmo and all that

Yes, a completely senseless death. What was the point of killing this young 14 year old child? The other people in the house (GB, his daughter, and I believe his granddaughter) were not killed. Why kill this 14 year old with her whole life ahead of her?

Here is my latest theory... lots of "maybes":

Maybe JB was upset about GB allowing AM near the kids after the CPS allegations. She didn't want him around the kids. Maybe she and GB had agreed that AM could not be alone with the kids anymore, but didn't ban him from their lives entirely. Maybe she was mad that GB allowed him to stay the night to help load the UHaul, and she and GB had fought about it recently. (Hence the "venting" and "stupid people" posts on JB's Facebook, and the "my head still hurts" tweet by Adrienne?) Maybe AM even knew about this disagreement, through one of the girls.

So when JB and the girls disappeared, I think AM took all four specifically so GB and hopefully law enforcement would think that JB had run off with the girls (not with AM, cuz she was no longer a fan of his and he knew it). GB would think she left to keep the kids away from AM, and maybe she would be back soon because they really had a pretty good marriage.

He knew nobody would believe JB would just run away with only two of her three girls. So he planned to murder JB and Adrienne, and take Alexandria and Kyliyah.

Just a theory, but explains why he killed Adrienne, too. Of course, he may just have wanted to kill her for no longer being a young, easily-controlled possession... who knows.

I don't doubt GB is the father of the youngest child. She resembles him strongly.
It's the middle child I have questions about.

The middle child has the same father as the oldest girl. They were both from JB's first marriage.

Also IMO an 8 year old and a 12 year old will be able to give a good account of everything that happened during this horrible ordeal. They will need time to rest and begin to heal, but they will, unfortunately, never forget what they have seen and heard:(
I am not accusing GB of anything, but I don't understand why AM was allowed such contact w/these girls. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Perhaps he deferred to JB's wishes concerning this. Unfortunately many fathers/stepfathers seem to leave too many decisions up to the mother. Fathers need to be involved daily, unless they are no longer allowed to be because they are forbidden to be.
jmo and all that

I don't know why JB would have wanted AM to spend time with the children either.

If JB was no longer a friend of AM's, why was he there to help them move? Wouldn't she have plenty of say in that entire situation?
And still curious if there was more than one vehicle that took all of them to MS. If there was only 1, how would the 2 surviving Bain girls not be aware of the deaths of their mom and sister?
Surely I have missed this detail somewhere, so thanks in advance if you can help me with this question.
jmo

He could have easily planned to die with the girls in that forest. Sort of a Josh Powell state of mind. He had the gun and was obviously crazy. It's a good thing police found them when they did. And thank God he didn't shoot the girls right before shooting himself.

If JB was no longer a friend of AM's, why was he there to help them move? Wouldn't she have plenty of say in that entire situation?
And still curious if there was more than one vehicle that took all of them to MS. If there was only 1, how would the 2 surviving Bain girls not be aware of the deaths of their mom and sister?
Surely I have missed this detail somewhere, so thanks in advance if you can help me with this question.
jmo

"JB no longer a fan of AM" is just part of a theory I have. Nobody has stated that in any reports. How to handle an abuse allegation against a friend/extended family member is something a husband and wife might discuss privately and not share their decision with others, so nobody knows.

If mom and Adrienne's bodies were put in the trunk before the girls got in the car, and taken out after the girls were in the house in Mississippi, they would not be aware.

If it was reliable to go by resemblances, the courts (for custody and child support) wouldn't require DNA tests to settle disputes about parentage. Just sayin'. :)

If it was reliable to go by resemblances, the courts (for custody and child support) wouldn't require DNA tests to settle disputes about parentage. Just sayin'. :)

Very true.

Smooth Operator, I think LE has stated that the girls did NOT witness the murders.

Thank you so much for posting this, PrairieWind.. I cannot explain just how thankful and relieved I am to know these girls were ATLEAST spared this piece of extreme trauma..

My question is that I know from the affidavits that it's stated that Teresa not only drove the two girls from TN to MS, but that she also had the 2 victims that were deceased in this same vehicle.. I do wonder was it the white oldsmobile alero that she was driving?? If so I hope the girls were somehow shielded from seeing their mom and sister's bodies.. IMO it would be awfully difficult(especially where the 12yr old is concerned) to be able to conceal that the two were murdered and not at any time seeing either of the bodies..

Have LE said if the girls were aware their mom and sister were dead?? I know it would be so unlikely for them to have been able to be shielded from this knowledge but I pray somehow/someway God allowed their little minds to not even attempt to comprehend that their momma and sister were murderered.. Could these monstrous people actually have done something "right" in all of this by somehow totally shielding the girls from even knowing their mom and sis had died??.. It may sound far fetched but I'm praying that it be so..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back