TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even if they were not aware at the time their mother and sister were dead, presumably they are aware now.

As I recall, while reading the reports about CPS investigating, TM seemed to really hate AM because of his love of the children. She never missed a chance to get in incriminating remarks. TM is not that slow. All the accusations about what Adam did in the Bain house come from TM. While I do blame AM for all this, I also think that TM was a driving force, not just a befuddled assistant. All the descriptions of AM's negative traits come from TM's mother and sister. These are the only information the media is going with, and all the media keeps interviewing BB and TM's mom. Read the description of the Mayes family by the landlady, Ms. Patterson, and by the landlord, and others in that town. It is AM Maye's brother, sister and TM and her family who have been believed by the media. I will be glad when the media starts to find others to provide information. These women begin by saying they haven't been in touch with TM for 11 years, then they go on to provide the descriptions of facts that the whole nation is clinging to.

Also IMO an 8 year old and a 12 year old will be able to give a good account of everything that happened during this horrible ordeal. They will need time to rest and begin to heal, but they will, unfortunately, never forget what they have seen and heard:(
I am not accusing GB of anything, but I don't understand why AM was allowed such contact w/these girls. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Perhaps he deferred to JB's wishes concerning this. Unfortunately many fathers/stepfathers seem to leave too many decisions up to the mother. Fathers need to be involved daily, unless they are no longer allowed to be because they are forbidden to be.
jmo and all that

And it almost sounds like AM was around the girls as much or more than GB.

One of my best male friends has sleep apnea because he is overweight and he uses one of those machines at night. Hard to wake him!
Strangulation (if that is the cod of JB and AB) is not a quiet death. There would be kicking and all kinds of ruckus. Sure, the victim cannot scream out for help.
GB must have been very tired. And we don't know that JB had even gone to bed that night.
He becomes concerned when the girls don't get off the school bus. Is that correct? Is it possible the school officials didn't expect them there because of the upcoming move? I watched an interview a few minutes ago w/the principal of the school in Bolivar TN. Why wasn't GB notified during the day that the girls weren't in class? Wouldn't the school have numbers for both parents?
IMO, AM was not the kind of man I would choose to have around kids. Period. We need much more information, because none of this makes any kind of sense. Not that murder ever does.
jmo

If JB was no longer a friend of AM's, why was he there to help them move? Wouldn't she have plenty of say in that entire situation?
And still curious if there was more than one vehicle that took all of them to MS. If there was only 1, how would the 2 surviving Bain girls not be aware of the deaths of their mom and sister?
Surely I have missed this detail somewhere, so thanks in advance if you can help me with this question.
jmo

If they were placed in trunk or trailer/hauler before the girls's were abducted....then they wouldn't have seen them.

LE stated belongings of the two girls were found in the trailer and the trailer was in their possession. Now I took that as some other kind of trailer, beside the house/trailer.

From what we have heard, JB allowed the children to be with the Mayes since their arrival back in TN. Overnite, on the week-ends, etc. That's why I think the girls told Adrienne, or Adrienne had experienced it also....or saw something and had lately told JB. Maybe it was only the rumor of the two being AM's kids. JB lets it fly in her venting that evening and AM kills her and then Adrienne for blabbing. ??? Just a theory. IMO, JMO, etc.

I sure as hell hope that they are doing some major digging and questioning before they just hand these 2 little girls over to GB. Makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. In order to not "inflame" the readers here, I think I will stop posting. Seems that few people here think it is strange that GB married a woman 30 years younger than himself. The age difference between him and JB was greater than the age difference with AM and the girls. He knew this guy had been accused of being naked with his little girls, and still allowed him around. I hope to God these little girls are not being sent back to another monster. Bash me all you want, but this is my opinion. Why send them back to the place their mother and sister were murdered? Why not send them somewhere safe with females? I hope MJ puts up a hell of a fight for his daughter, somehow. These poor girls, it just breaks my heart that everyone that was supposed to protect them failed them, and it looks like they aren't even looking into GB before they send them right back to him. There is a whole hell of a lot more to this than meets the eye. I'd bet everything I have on it.
Sending them with females doesn't necessarily make them safe either. Don't forget there are people out there like Teresa and Mary Mayes.
I for one, do not believe that just because Gary may have trusted Adam Mayes, that he is pervert. I really don't care how much of an age difference there was between he and his wife, either. They're both consenting adults.

female social workers or relatives or someone sane. Females are not as likely to be raping and molesting them. MOO
Ever read about Sandra Cantu??

From the news reports, it looks like they are already back at home with GB. I would think that there should be quite a bit of questions that the girls need to answer before they were sent back home. At least a day or two of making sure they are ok, and counseling. Yet they were sent right back to the place their mother and sister were murdered this morning, after being found late yesterday. Makes no sense.
I trust all the agencies are working for the best interests of these children!

I'm sorry but I'm just catching up and now have to leave again for a bit. It may take days for me to fully catch up but this bashing on the dad, GB, is going to be very hurtful for those daughters to read some day, if he's indeed innocent of what some are accusing him of. :(

MOO

Smooth, I'm sorry that I don't recall the source...either MSM or MJ's FB said that the girls "do not" know their mother and sister are dead. That was this morning...

JMO They may know now (or soon). I am making the leap to say that LE would leave that to GB's discretion about when/who should tell them. JMO.

Ok so where were the 2 surviving Bain girls while AM dug the shallow grave for their sister and mom? Presumably inside the Maye's trailer w/TM and MM?
After reading the affidavits, this was a very premeditated action. To me, that means that JB and the eldest daughter were planned to be murdered all along. And that TM somehow thought that she and AM and the 2 youngest girls were going to be a "family".
I know what Pathways is in Jackson TN. People w/all types of substance abuse and mental and mood disorders are treated there. This is no excuse for TM's actions, because she is obviously not insane. If she had a history of untreated psychosis it might be different. Instead she seems to fall within the spectrum of being easily manipulated, but knowing the difference between right and wrong. If she was psychotic at the time of the murders, how did she drive the car? And use facebook while AM was on the run?
Somethings are missing here. Very big "things".
jmo

Yesterday, one of the guys on NG said GB had health issues, not sure what they are. But if you also notice, most of those pics of AM with the kids are when they were alot younger. If I remember correctly one didn't have him on their fb or on their family list.

...I think the girls told Adrienne, or Adrienne had experienced it also....or saw something and had lately told JB. Maybe it was only the rumor of the two being AM's kids. JB lets it fly in her venting that evening and AM kills her and then Adrienne for blabbing. ??? Just a theory. IMO, JMO, etc.

Only thing is, that evening was definitely preplanned, as stated in the affidavits for TM and MM.

But yes, I think there may have been recent tension about AM being involved with the children, and I suspect JB was no longer a fan of AM's. JMO

Thank you so much for posting this, PrairieWind.. I cannot explain just how thankful and relieved I am to know these girls were ATLEAST spared this piece of extreme trauma..

My question is that I know from the affidavits that it's stated that Teresa not only drove the two girls from TN to MS, but that she also had the 2 victims that were deceased in this same vehicle.. I do wonder was it the white oldsmobile alero that she was driving?? If so I hope the girls were somehow shielded from seeing their mom and sister's bodies.. IMO it would be awfully difficult(especially where the 12yr old is concerned) to be able to conceal that the two were murdered and not at any time seeing either of the bodies..

Have LE said if the girls were aware their mom and sister were dead?? I know it would be so unlikely for them to have been able to be shielded from this knowledge but I pray somehow/someway God allowed their little minds to not even attempt to comprehend that their momma and sister were murderered.. Could these monstrous people actually have done something "right" in all of this by somehow totally shielding the girls from even knowing their mom and sis had died??.. It may sound far fetched but I'm praying that it be so..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:
The bio dad stated on his fb this morning that the girls didnt know their mom and sister are dead.

Ok so where were the 2 surviving Bain girls while AM dug the shallow grave for their sister and mom? Presumably inside the Maye's trailer w/TM and MM?
After reading the affidavits, this was a very premeditated action. To me, that means that JB and the eldest daughter were planned to be murdered all along. And that TM somehow thought that she and AM and the 2 youngest girls were going to be a "family".
I know what Pathways is in Jackson TN. People w/all types of substance abuse and mental and mood disorders are treated there. This is no excuse for TM's actions, because she is obviously not insane. If she had a history of untreated psychosis it might be different. Instead she seems to fall within the spectrum of being easily manipulated, but knowing the difference between right and wrong. If she was psychotic at the time of the murders, how did she drive the car? And use facebook while AM was on the run?
Somethings are missing here. Very big "things".
jmo

I was in a car with someone who was having a psychotic break once. They couldn't even SIT in the car, much less DRIVE it. Kept moving all around. I was taking them to the ER but I had to pull over and call 911 because I was afraid they would open the door and jump out.

TM was obviously not psychotic at the time this happened. She might have "diminished capacity" but she was not legally insane from what her actions show. I doubt she will get the DP but pretty sure she will be prosecuted rather than found unfit to stand trial.

WMC out of Memphis just reported that GB has a prepared statement to read to the media but is awaiting FBI's permission to do so.

Even if they were not aware at the time their mother and sister were dead, presumably they are aware now.

Well.. Of course they know now.. My emphasis is on the extreme difference there is in their knowing their mom/sis were murdered throughout the nightmare of the last two weeks.. And them not knowing their mom/sis were murdered throughout the last two weeks.. The difference IMO is huge and as drastically different from black is to white in what these girls perception was of their situation..

IMO the difference is extremely obvious as to why it is an important factor.. But again it's due to the fact that if these girls DID NOT KNOW MOM/SIS WERE MURDERED THEIR TRAUMA WAS QUITE LIKELY MUCH LESS in that they were not aware of the extremely dire situation they were in(ATLEAST up until possibly those last 3days spent in the woods without food).. But even still without the knowledge mom/sis were murdered it still lessens the entire fear and trauma of the situation.. Whereas with their being fully aware their mom/sis were murdered this entire time.. The entire 2 weeks are an extremely different nightmare altogether in these young girls minds.. The shock and terror.. The sadness.. The fear at every moment would they be next..

As I said IMO extremely obvious what differences I am referring to that there would be simply dependant upon the girls knowledge of mom/sis being murdered and their not having such knowledge.. Again as different as black is to white..

Their presumably being told AFTER THE FACT is irrelevant to their perception and mindset during the course of the last two weeks .. It is that for which is my concern.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Smooth, I'm sorry that I don't recall the source...either MSM or MJ's FB said that the girls "do not" know their mother and sister are dead. That was this morning...

JMO They may know now (or soon). I am making the leap to say that LE would leave that to GB's discretion about when/who should tell them. JMO.

A member posted a Facebook comment that indicated that info. However, when I checked for the comment on the FB page it was not there.

The bio dad of the two oldest girls has said that they had dna test done and he has papers to prove they are his daughters.

It may take days for me to fully catch up but this bashing on the dad, GB, is going to be very hurtful for those daughters to read some day, if he's indeed innocent of what some are accusing him of. :(

MOO

I don't think GB was a pervert, or even that he knew AM was molesting his children (maybe AM never even did). I only fault GB for not being more protective of his daughters, particularly after the CPS investigation. I have a feeling he faults himself for that, too. And maybe his daughters will actually feel validated reading that... "it's not my fault, my parents really should have protected me." The truth can be healing, especially truth spoken in love.

If others are assuming GB is a pervert, maybe because of the age difference between him and JB, that I guess is a matter of opinion. I do think a 19yo with a 48yo is a little shaky. A little like a FULLY grown man taking advantage of a teenager. My own grandpa met my grandma when he was 20 and she was 10. He says he waited for her to grow up and when she was 20 and he was 30, they dated and got married. They were married for over 60 years... and I still can't decide if grandpa's story is creepy or cute!

The bio dad of the two oldest girls has said that they had dna test done and he has papers to prove they are his daughters.

I wonder if that had to be done before GB could legally adopt them...

A member posted a Facebook comment that indicated that info. However, when I checked for the comment on the FB page it was not there.
If you look under recent activity he made a comment and said both of the oldest girls are his and he has paper work to prove it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back