TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll venture a guess that Adam didn't pull the I-am-the-bio-father of the girls "delusion" on JoAnn and Gary B.

Thanks Patty and I apologize. Can we paraphrase FB posts or are they completely off-limits?

Waiting for a moderator to clarifying everything we can do with regards to this case, family member names, comments on Facebook and links etc., etc.

IMO, same goes for Teresa M. Her mother said last night (on NG Show interview?) that she seemed to get along with the sisters when they came to visit as per either her or others' phone conversations with Teresa when they were visiting.

Check out the photo of Teresa M and the 3 sisters here:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/05/11/family-friends-mayes-son-bains

Such hatred and jealousy?!?

Me? I'm not buying it!

Adam was and Teresa is Full of It. MOO

One of my best male friends has sleep apnea because he is overweight and he uses one of those machines at night. Hard to wake him!
Strangulation (if that is the cod of JB and AB) is not a quiet death. There would be kicking and all kinds of ruckus. Sure, the victim cannot scream out for help.
GB must have been very tired. And we don't know that JB had even gone to bed that night.
He becomes concerned when the girls don't get off the school bus. Is that correct? Is it possible the school officials didn't expect them there because of the upcoming move? I watched an interview a few minutes ago w/the principal of the school in Bolivar TN. Why wasn't GB notified during the day that the girls weren't in class? Wouldn't the school have numbers for both parents?
IMO, AM was not the kind of man I would choose to have around kids. Period. We need much more information, because none of this makes any kind of sense. Not that murder ever does.
jmo

This was just a hypothetical about the sleep apnea right? We don't have proof of that do we? Or did I miss something? Which is certainly possible.

Reporter on Jane: A husband and wife gave the firearm to Adam. This is two of the three people arrested today.

I know a lot of people are bothered by the age difference, but I don't think it is a big deal. Remember, JB and GB were married for 11 yrs, meaning she was about 20 when they got married. BUT she also already had 2 children, so it was not like she was some innocent high school girl that he seduced or something. JB had children at a very young age, she may very well have been a lot more mature than many 20 yr olds when she began having a relationship with GB. She may have been attracted to an older man as he would provide stability. I am just not "creeped out" by it like some seem to be. Appears like they had a good marriage from what little we know.

I have to tell my 4 young adult teenage daughters all the time to be careful how they dress because its not just 20 year old boys lookin at them. My girls just do not believe me that 50 year old men would want to be with them.

I also remind them that the nice ole grampa looking dude that comes into their work at x-mas bringing them victoria's secret boxes is not just being "nice".

Older men can buy these girls and yes, sometimes the girls need the financial help.
I do think that JB found security in GB and found a way out to better the lives of her daughters. JB did seem to be content and growing stronger in her own achievements.

JMO

JMO

JMO

The Sgt, a Marion County Sheriff Officer that investigated the case against Adam is speaking on Jane's show.

IMO, same goes for Teresa M. Her mother said last night (on NG Show interview?) that she seemed to get along with the sisters when they came to visit as per either her or others' phone conversations with Teresa when they were visiting.

Check out the photo of Teresa M and the 3 sisters here:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/05/11/family-friends-mayes-son-bains

Such hatred and jealousy?!?

Me? I'm not buying it!

Adam was and Teresa is Full of It. MOO

Furthermore are we really to believe that mother of Teresa, Josie Tate knows a damn thing about what her daughter felt, thought, or did when the woman has not laid eyes upon, nor even spoken to her own daughter, Teresa in over two years?? This woman hasn't a clue what her daughter was up to.. And that even more so goes for her sister, Bobbi Booth running around blabbing on TV when she hasnt laid eyes on or spoken to her sister in 11years..(oops except when sissy was freaking out attempting to set up alibis and such after the fact of being involved in 2 first degree murders)..

IMO these women know absolutely nothing about anything to do with this case and the months leading up to it..jmo.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

The children would go to AM & TM around twice a month and they all did fun things together. It was a break for the children from the Bain home to spend time with AM & TM per the Sgt, who investigated the charges against Adam.

Jane V-M Show:

Sergeant King, Chief investigator of case:

-child did not say he was shaving legs
-we did attempt to try to bait him, but didn't take t bait
-as wife Teresa said [told us], Bain girls were there 1x or 2x a month: they took them to the movies, bowling w/the kids...it was break for [the kids]

Absolutely amaaaazing that these girls were found when they were. 3 days without food or water is excrutiating. My prayers are with them for their long road ahead.

I'm not really understanding the bashing of GB. THe age difference is a bit much but no one was calling Demi Moore an unfit parent for dating Ashton (after the rehab stint yes...but not while dating). No one is questioning whether or not Jennifer Lopez should keep custody of her kids for parading around with her boy toy. IJS Hind sight is 20/20. I think the Bains should have been more cautious in how much they trusted this guy, but in no way should him being naive and too trusting make him in any way accountable for what happened. He has to bury his wife, his daughter (legally she belongs to him), and in some way figure out how to help his other two daughters cope with what they've been through AAAAAAAND try and piece together some sense of a normal life. Talk about kicking a guy when he's down. JMO

This is really hard, because while I want to feel nothing but 100% sympathy for GB (and I really do feel for him and what he's going through), I still have some angst about him letting 3 girls stay the night with AM, and still be exposed to him after that CPS thing. The excess attention he paid these girls (photos on AM's Facebook account, combined with them sleeping over at his house), followed by ANY kind of CPS investigation should be enough for any dad to refuse that guy access to his kids anymore. Period. To me, the children are the most important part of this case, because they didn't choose any of this. Even if GB was my own brother, I would hug him, cry with him, then at some point ask, "How did this guy still have access to you and your kids after the CPS thing?" to make sure he knows in the future that these girls need extra protection and care.

I tried earlier to say this, but you did it so much better! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back