Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for the updates!!

Where ARE you little Joe!??

I read that little Joe was in school on Tuesday prior to him being murdered and I also heard that they both had attorneys and refuse to give up the location of his body
Come on little Joe..lets find you today

These sub humans are the sickest of the sick, one level above a child rapist.

All the news article said was he hid the body in a "remote location". There is nothing but remote out that way it looks like to me. I do also wonder about dumpsters ad landfills though.

How is whether or not the father may be on the autism spectrum relevant to the discussion of Joe's murder?
Honestly, it has more relevance to the discussion than overly emotional posts that decree them both guilty before the trial and "monsters" etc.
These people haven't gone on trial yet, so the situation isn't black and white and the mental health status of the perps should factor into the reason for the crime, understanding how and why and how to prevent - more so than lynch mob mentality or empty discussion about how a poster was right or is horrified, don't you think?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I hope little Joe’s brothers are doing ok. I’m sure they are traumatized. Embracing them with healing thoughts and love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, it has more relevance to the discussion than overly emotional posts that decree them both guilty before the trial and "monsters" etc.
These people haven't gone on trial yet, so the situation isn't black and white and the mental health status of the perps should factor into the reason for the crime, understanding how and why and how to prevent - more so than lynch mob mentality or empty discussion about how a poster was right or is horrified, don't you think?

Not really. We have heard NOTHING about the mother or father having any sort of mental health issues or disabilities. So I don't see what good it does to speculate on such things. All it does it make people start to fear those with autism or whatever else is mentioned. It's awful.

Not really. We have heard NOTHING about the mother or father having any sort of mental health issues or disabilities. So I don't see what good it does to speculate on such things. All it does it make people start to fear those with autism or whatever else is mentioned. It's awful.

I know you're not addressing me but if I may speak up. I definitely understand how media narratives can distort this particular subject. Boy, does my family feel it! So, I'll acquiesce to your wish to not speculate about little Joe Clyde's father.

At the same time, the problem of adult autistics lacking services and support is a real one that I feel pretty strongly about. When distorted media narratives about special needs adults appear, it's in everyone's best interest to speak up LOUDLY in response. Fear can only be fought with education, but that takes time.

That's fair enough, but the "They're monsters" rubbish should be stopped too, because that does nothing. Calling them monsters is pretty bad, especially if it turns out they do have a mental illness. I mean, you wouldn't want that either. But yet, every second post is that.

And no, it doesn't make a reasonable or rational person "fear" autistic people. But if everyone keeps acting UNreasonable and Irrational and are scared to discuss when people have mental illness or neurodivergency, that spills over to murder - coz that does happen - and instead just call people evil, then you also foster a stigma towards mental illness and neurodivergency.

Also, they're innocent until proven guilty, but that doesn't stop people acting like it's an open and shut case. If everything was policed and no tough questions were asked, this forum wouldn't exist.

Search is now moving to Hickman County

Joe Clyde Daniels Search Expands As Parents Refuse To Cooperate
https://patch.com/tennessee/across-tn/joe-clyde-daniels-search-expands-parents-refuse-cooperate

CENTERVILLE, TN -- As the search for the body of 5-year-old Joe Clyde Daniels enters its second week, law enforcement officials have moved their focus into Hickman County, their efforts frustrated by the boy's parents' refusal to cooperate.

Hickman County Sheriff Randal Ward, crews are now actively searching in his jurisdiction, across the county line from Dickson County where the boy went missing.

[...]

My first time chiming in on this thread, but I have been following it from the start. I live less than an hour from where Joe Clyde went missing and my county neighbors Hickman County, where they are now searching.

One thought that I keep having... In many rural neighborhoods around here, there is no city or county trash service. You have to either haul your trash to the dump yourself or pay for a private trash company. But, whichever you choose, you still have to pay the yearly dump site fee - which gives you access to the local dump.

If their home was close to the county line, I wonder *if* they could have been assigned to a Hickman County dump?? With no official word on specifically where they are searching in Hickman county, the possibility that they may be searching the dump has crossed my mind :(

IMOO

gypsysoul, thank you for your thoughts and thank you for the information living close to this
does anyone know if they are looking at the dump in hickman county? where are the searches taking place in hickman county? anyone have any information or photos on the search efforts there?

Good thinking gypsysoul!

I don't see how he could have gotten into Hickman County. They are closer to Humphreys County than Hickman County. I am not saying the TBI is wrong, as they are talking to these people and I am not.

Maybe there is some kind of back way I don't know about. Does anyone know what kind of car this individual was driving?

Would searching Hickman county make sense if they thought he was put in a moving body of water? Tuesday night was bad storms with wind and hail damage and a flood advisory was issued for southern Davidson, northern Williamson and northeastern Hickman counties that Tuesday night through Wednesday.

I'm more familiar with Rutherford and Williamson counties, I don't know if anyone in Dickson or Hickman can say if my thoughts above are even possible?

What if JoeDad was going to place him in the pond and realized the cause of death would not be consistent with the left the house story (hence the dog hitting the pond) but JoeDad stays on the same thought process of moving water vs. a pond of water?

All speculation and opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member