Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they waive their right to a preliminary hearing? It makes sense if they plan on pleading guilty but if they are going to do that why not tell where Joe's body is???
Could it possibly be to ensure a speedy trial, recant the confession and move for an aquital???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

By waiving their right to the preliminary hearing it likely just means they realize there is enough evidence to take it to trial.

Dickson Sheriff asking for home security footage in Joe Clyde Daniels search

http://www.wsmv.com/story/37980398/...-security-footage-in-joe-clyde-daniels-search

The Dickson County Sheriff’s Office is asking residents in the Tennessee City area for help in the Joe Clyde Daniels case. We are asking for any home security video footage from 4-3-18 through 4-6-18. If you have a home security camera that captures the roadway during the timeframe above, still have the footage, and live on the following roads please contact our office.

https://twitter.com/DicksonCountySO?lang=en

RSBM

I find the time frame interesting. I’ve wondered if it was possible he went missing earlier than they reported. I really would love to know when Joe Clyde was last seen by someone outside of the family.

Does anyone know what was the last day little Joe was seen by someone (other than immediate family)? I mean excluding the witness sighting. He may have seen the 8 year old son, for example.

Thank you.
He was at school the previous day

School was in session on April 3rd so yes other people have seen him at school.

Is there a link saying he attended school on 4/3? I haven’t noticed it in MSM but I could have missed it.

Is there a link saying he attended school on 4/3? I haven’t noticed it in MSM but I could have missed it.
I remember seeing something about a neighbor who walked with him to the school bus.

I remember seeing something about a neighbor who walked with him to the school bus.

I looked and can’t find that. I do see that a neighbor stated the only time that she saw him was when his grandmother walked him to the bus stop even though they were neighbors. I can’t find the link now though despite trying. I did d review all of the MSM articles through 4/9 and nothing states he was or wasn’t at school that week. It would be nice to know who outside of the house saw him last, and when they saw him.

I looked and can’t find that. I do see that a neighbor stated the only time that she saw him was when his grandmother walked him to the bus stop even though they were neighbors. I can’t find the link now though despite trying. I did d review all of the MSM articles through 4/9 and nothing states he was or wasn’t at school that week. It would be nice to know who outside of the house saw him last, and when they saw him.
Yea, I cant find it either. Surely they would have said something??

Yea, I cant find it either. Surely they would have said something??

I’m sure LE knows, for some reason they just haven’t chosen to share that yet.

I was just going back over everything and I found some information in regards to dogs picking up Joe's scent on Harris road. I just looked up the location on Google earth . It looks like a pretty fair distance from his home on Garner creek. I can't imagine him walking that far barefoot in the dark even if he were following the road. Its rural, its wooded, there are a lot of places to hide a body, but consider the limitations... His father was in a car so no off roading especially considering it had just rained. A car would've have gotten stuck in the mud. If the scent was accurate and maybe its Joe's body then the father would have had to park along the road or maybe even a vacant drive way perhaps even an area park somewhere and carry a 65lb body in the dark to hide or bury him.

I have found some timelines in the media, but they all start the night of April 3. That relies on taking the word of two people who were, by their own admission, lying about Joe being alive the last time they saw him.

Eta example
http://www.wkrn.com/top-news/timeline-in-search-for-joe-clyde-daniels/1105464609
Thanks for the timeline. There is just so much extra ideas out there to consider and keep up with. It helps a lot just to narrow it back down so you don't get lost in it all.

Thanks for the timeline. There is just so much extra ideas out there to consider and keep up with. It helps a lot just to narrow it back down so you don't get lost in it all.

The finding of foot prints is tripping me out. Storms came through town on the 3rd. If bare foot prints had been made earlier the rain would've washed them away. Then they found even more for prints which did make since at the time. It had again but then turned cold, even snowed, freezing the imprints. Then there is the confirmed eye witness account. This still bothers me, bothers me more than anything else. For them to confirm it he must have known what he was wearing. Dogs did place Joe's scent in the area. His excuse for not calling is flakey and it don't add up for me. People have speculated the real reason may have been because they were drinking and driving. What if the footprints were Joe's. He got out, he's running all over the place have a good time. Then he goes out to the road, its night, he's wearing black coveralls pajamas. This guy comes driving along, doesn't see him, hits little Joe and kills him. It's an accident but he still cant call the police cause he's drunk. So he picks him up and hides his body somewhere instead.

Is anyone from this area? I wonder if they had school on Monday or Tuesday? Monday would have been the day after Easter.

I was just going back over everything and I found some information in regards to dogs picking up Joe's scent on Harris road. I just looked up the location on Google earth . It looks like a pretty fair distance from his home on Garner creek. I can't imagine him walking that far barefoot in the dark even if he were following the road. Its rural, its wooded, there are a lot of places to hide a body, but consider the limitations... His father was in a car so no off roading especially considering it had just rained. A car would've have gotten stuck in the mud. If the scent was accurate and maybe its Joe's body then the father would have had to park along the road or maybe even a vacant drive way perhaps even an area park somewhere and carry a 65lb body in the dark to hide or bury him.

The dog just might be confused and picking up the fathers scent. That is usually why LE asks immediate family not to search.

Think about it.

The dog just might be confused and picking up the fathers scent. That is usually why LE asks immediate family not to search.

Think about it.

That is possible. We know they were not participating in the search because the LE did tell them not to participate for that very reason, but the parents told the police they had been searching for him for an hour before calling police.... But then of course they said they killed him. Why would they be searching for him if they knew he was already dead? The foot prints cant be blamed on the parents. I do remember them reporting that they were barefoot prints.

By waiving their right to the preliminary hearing it likely just means they realize there is enough evidence to take it to trial.

Is another reason why somebody would waive a preliminary hearing is to not have the evidence spoken in court to have the media reprint?

Is another reason why somebody would waive a preliminary hearing is to not have the evidence spoken in court to have the media reprint?
Or possibly the move puts them in a better position for plea bargaining?

It’s not often I am so touched by an article or post, but tears rolled down my face when I read the post by Joe Clyde’s kindergarten teacher. I hope it is all right to post a link to it from the Justice for Joe Clyde Daniels FB. She told of some of the special memories of Joe, but what really touched me most was how his classmates reacted.

https://www.facebook.com/beth.williams.7121/posts/1892234050820826

What a beautiful smiley boy he was. I'm sure all those who cared about him are going to miss him terribly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member