Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd believe he doesn't remember if he did it while he was methed out of his skull at the time. I could see/imagine that. (100% not an excuse, the idea of parents using meth while they're in charge of kids disgusts me)

Besides oblivion brought on by substance use, or a purposeful "forgetting" for some nefarious reason, there may be (IMO) other explanations for his refusal to lead LE to the body. I can think of two, just off-hand:

Maybe he didn't kill his child (single-handedly), and someone very close to him did, and hid the body?
Maybe he did kill his child, but someone else disposed of the body?

I realize it's not a real important fact in comparison to a child beaten and killed, but I've got to say something about the dogs. How long has that boarding place had them? Because it was few days before Joe Clyde went missing, thus 2 weeks?? If so, those dogs are NOT starved in the video. They are at a healthy weight. As someone involved in rescue for decades, those dogs physical appearance is NOT abuse situation, nor does their wagging tails, and demeanor in the video those of abused dogs. Starved dogs don't gain their healthy weight in 2 weeks. True abused dogs, they don't change their behavior in 2 weeks.

Was it wrong they were abandoned? Absolutely, "IF" that did occur. If the dogs had run off, them being 9 miles away from home isn't shocking to me. Especially if they are intact dogs. Dogs roam, especially if one is in heat, or a male looking for one in heat, or if they were chasing a deer.

If the dogs had been roaming for awhile, they could have been infested with ticks. That may be true. But the dogs in that news video aren't dogs that any rescue I work with would have taken as starved. It can take many months to reverse some types of abuse. A true starved animal must go on a refeeding, SLOW schedule as to not shut down organs. Scared dogs are not necessarily abused dogs. Timid dogs are not necessarily abused dogs. But it sells a good story....
There was an article that said the dogs were covered in fleas and ticks and we undernourished, I have read so many articles lately that I don’t remember which one it was.

I realize it's not a real important fact in comparison to a child beaten and killed, but I've got to say something about the dogs. How long has that boarding place had them? Because it was few days before Joe Clyde went missing, thus 2 weeks?? If so, those dogs are NOT starved in the video. They are at a healthy weight. As someone involved in rescue for decades, those dogs physical appearance is NOT abuse situation, nor does their wagging tails, and demeanor in the video those of abused dogs. Starved dogs don't gain their healthy weight in 2 weeks. True abused dogs, they don't change their behavior in 2 weeks.

Was it wrong they were abandoned? Absolutely, "IF" that did occur. If the dogs had run off, them being 9 miles away from home isn't shocking to me. Especially if they are intact dogs. Dogs roam, especially if one is in heat, or a male looking for one in heat, or if they were chasing a deer.

If the dogs had been roaming for awhile, they could have been infested with ticks. That may be true. But the dogs in that news video aren't dogs that any rescue I work with would have taken as starved. It can take many months to reverse some types of abuse. A true starved animal must go on a refeeding, SLOW schedule as to not shut down organs. Scared dogs are not necessarily abused dogs. Timid dogs are not necessarily abused dogs. But it sells a good story....
Truth, 2Hope4! This was dAnthro's (ooops can't remember the spelling, please forgive!) earlier point: The press is mighty good at tossing in details that may or may not be true but that will certainly enrage readers even further (i.e., clickbait). As testament to the power of the press in forming opinions, I invite you to read some of the hateful, shocking, and outrageous comments on KD's and JD's FB pages. It is sickening -- and these people state their love of family while in the same breath proposing all manner of torture and death. Why must our response to horror and inhumanity lead some people to lose their very own humanity? In making "demons" of others, in my opinion we become... less.

Does the animal "abuse" matter? If true, absolutely, either alone or as part of the story. But sometimes these little gifts from the press are about as helpful as shouting SQUIRREL at a dog park -- everybody's off on the chase, and nobody's paying attention to the bone right in front of them.

I'm glad that someone with knowledge and expertise recognizes that these animals are not abused, and probably not even abandoned. Rural pets, for good or for bad, roam further afield than their urban and suburban cousins. And thank you, 2Hope4, for all that you do for animals! (I have 6 rescue dogs and 8 rescue cats, I appreciate you and others like you.)

Long story short, I just think it's wise to consider just how much of the story we know to be true before we chase the next squirrel that comes along. (And we all know one will, and soon.)

JMO

So... What are you saying? They're lying to tell a story? [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yes, because, IMO, a sob story gets donations and adoptions. Watch the SPCA and the HS commercials. Sob stories....massive donations.

And yet there was that post that they were going to try for another baby after she healed from having Joe. I want to throw up.

And they did.... and had another one.
At least they didn't have yet another after that I guess.

The grandfather appears to have a multiple choice quiz for choosing a reason to exonerate his gandson.

He's little Joe's grandfather, the alleged killers father.

I don't believe for a second that he doesn't remember. Just a wild theory here, but in the 911 call he mentioned a few times about some sex offender that he was worried about. Sadly, they probably did murder little Joe but what if he sold his kid into sex trafficking or to this predator? It's an odd thing to mention in the 911 call, it's odd he doesn't remember where he put him but remembers how he killed him and could talk so calmly on the phone, it's odd he tried to cover up for his wife(the very first article I read said she and the other 2 kids were out of town when it happened) or I think the wife did it and he is covering for her. But that fact they murdered their child and then won't even lead authorities to him just show how souless they are, they are just pure evil. There are defiantly parts of the this story that are missing.

I don't believe for a second that he doesn't remember. Just a wild theory here, but in the 911 call he mentioned a few times about some sex offender that he was worried about. Sadly, they probably did murder little Joe but what if he sold his kid into sex trafficking or to this predator? It's an odd thing to mention in the 911 call, it's odd he doesn't remember where he put him but remembers how he killed him and could talk so calmly on the phone, it's odd he tried to cover up for his wife(the very first article I read said she and the other 2 kids were out of town when it happened) or I think the wife did it and he is covering for her. But that fact they murdered their child and then won't even lead authorities to him just show how souless they are, they are just pure evil. There are defiantly parts of the this story that are missing.
RBBM
Wow! The link I had only covered 2:42 of the 4-minute call. There was no mention of a sex offender in the truncated version. Do you have the link to the entire call? Listening again to the shorter call he did say he didn't know any of their neighbors except for one, but that's all. I wonder what else he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/News/authorit...father-allegedly-killed-son/story?id=54320600

ETA: Found it:

http://fox17.com/news/local/listen-...ing-his-autistic-5-year-old-made-the-911-call

I still don't hear it but the audio quality is awful. He talks about how they have to bathe him and that Joe didn't take anything with him.

He didn't forget. There is something else going on here.

Those aren't the kind of dogs people let roam. The dogs are relevant somehow to all of this.

And I agree, either the Dickson shelter works miracles or the media is exaggerating.

Eta... Moo moo moo

Which mugshot is that? I saw her most recent and she had a small red spot under her eye but not bruises.
I will have to look for it. That might be the one i saw, the red spot looked bigger to me. I will go look.. thanks

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I will have to look for it. That might be the one i saw, the red spot looked bigger to me. I will go look.. thanks

q=joseph+daniels+mother&oq=joseph+daniels+mother&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...8894.11325..12196...0....63.411.7..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-img.......0j0i30j0i8i30j0i24j30i10.psPZITakujw%3D#imgr ..... i guess it could be something else

q=joseph+daniels+mother&oq=joseph+daniels+mother&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...8894.11325..12196...0....63.411.7..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-img.......0j0i30j0i8i30j0i24j30i10.psPZITakujw%3D#imgr ..... i guess it could be something else

Sorry, i dont know how to do a link on taptalk. My laptop is off.

Friday, April 13th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ 9am ET) - TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels III (5) (April 4, 2018) - for *Joseph Ray Daniels (28) "father" arrested (4/7/18) & charged with 1 count of criminal homicide. $1M bond; on suicide watch. Confessed to murder on 4/6/18.
*Krystal Nicole Daniels (28) "mom" arrested 4/9/18 & charged with 1 count of aggravated child neglect or endangerment. Held on $1M bond. Her arraignment on April 16th.

Wondering if you’re thinking of a different case. I listened to the entire 911 call, and there’s no mention of a sex offender. Unless there’s a second 911 call...do you have a link? And I don’t recall seeing anything about the mom and kids being out of town either. Can you link that article?

eta: I see you’re new here. Welcome! If you’re local to the Dickson TN area, maybe you’ve seen articles or info the rest of us haven’t seen. It’d be great if you could link the articles.

Love that they will chant "where is baby Joe". They are even practising. :)
I hope it works. I like this person who is speaking while waiting for the perps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peaceful demonstration at the link while waiting on the parents to appear at the court house. They will chant "where is baby joe" as the sperm-doners are taken into the court house.

I like the peaceful protest! I also hope we get to see the actual hearing.

I just heard a reporter saying it won’t be live the hearing but they will have afterwards. I didn’t catch what tv station. I’m sure our locals will know. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members