Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo Haider‏ @mhaider_NC5

Today the community will come together to remember Joe Clyde Daniels. The 5-year-old Dickson boy has been missing now for exactly one year. I'll have more details coming up on @NC5 this morning.

D3TJ_HuXkAEb_iy.jpg

Mo Haider on Twitter

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — It’s been one year since Joe Clyde Daniels disappeared in Dickson County and now, new potential evidence has been discovered in the case.

A small child's boot was found by a citizen along the bank of a river a few miles down from Daniels' home in Dickson County. It’s now in the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation’s case file.

New potential evidence discovered in Joe Clyde case

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — It’s been one year since Joe Clyde Daniels disappeared in Dickson County and now, new potential evidence has been discovered in the case.

A small child's boot was found by a citizen along the bank of a river a few miles down from Daniels' home in Dickson County. It’s now in the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation’s case file.
It'll be quite interesting if the boot is Joe Clyde's. The missing report said he was wearing skeleton pjs and not wearing shoes.

Early on when searchers reported finding three footprints they believed were from Joe Clyde I assumed they meant foot - as opposed to boot - prints.

IMO if the boot is Joe Clyde's then the big question is how it plays in the case. I could see the defense saying it's evidence he did run away on his own and fell into the river. Prosecution could say it's evidence he was murdered earlier (fully clothed and not wearing pjs) in the day and it dropped off as his father was disposing his body.

I dunno, after the phony letter I'm going to wait and see what the forensic analysis says.

Father arrested, charged in search for missing 5-year-old boy
According to WTVF in Nashville, someone found a child’s boot along a river bank just a few miles from Joe Clyde Daniels’ home in Dickson County, Tennessee. The news outlet said the little boy was known to wear boots, especially cowboy boots, often. The pair that were found were reportedly work boots, but the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation still collected it as a piece of evidence.
Potential new evidence located in death of five-year-old autistic boy

This guy is NOT going to give up....

Judge denies Joseph Daniels' third transfer request

Can some give a 10% synopsis on this please? Especially if their "might" even be an upcoming court date! :)
TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-011.gif

"This again seems to be a way to try and get Mr. Daniels back to Dickson County Jail, and I believe an effort to get Mr. Daniels to talk with the co-defendant, Krystal Daniels," the state's attorney argued.

And

Daniels' murder trial has been delayed until next year while investigators test evidence.

Joe Clyde Daniels case: Child’s boot recovered from river could be potential evidence

Joe Clyde’s grandfather confirmed the boy only wore cowboy boots. However, it’s unclear if this boot -- a child's work boot -- belonged to him.

WJHL‏Verified account @WJHL11

There were some tense moments inside a Dickson County courtroom Friday as Joseph Daniels' attorney begged a judge to move his client from state prison. He's facing murder charges in the death of his son Joe Clyde Daniels.

Judge denies Joseph Daniels' third transfer request

WJHL on Twitter

Maybe Joseph Daniels should start speaking about where his son is. Then people will listen to his answers! No more hissy fits for you! imo moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties