Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but i really dont care about the well being of this man or hia wife. They didnt care about the welfare of their children. They can rot for all i care. Baby joe did not deserve being beaten tobdeath for peeing on the floor. Not to mention he has not been put to rest yet either because the sorry excuse for parents be had.

Seriously? Someone writes a letter to the grandparents and it's a "stunning" new piece of evidence? GMAB.

If the writer possessed that much information they could just come out and tell exactly where Joe Clyde is. This is just like Casey Parsons' story of Erica going to live on a horse farm with "Nan." Sorry, ain't buying it until they show me Joe Clyde.

And why write to the grandparents - why not directly to LE?
Reminds me of Jodi Arias

This may have been posted already, but the latest live video on Search For Me Foundation, (founded by the PI, David Marshburn and Chris Thomas, father of missing Cole Thomas) this latest video from last night shows Marshburn's Theory in ACTION. From prior videos, the information he gathered is his reason for sharing this.

It’s saying the video no longer exist?? Is it still showing for others or just me?

If I click where it says "watch on Facebook", then it takes me to Facebook to view it. I don't know if you have to be logged into FB to be able to see the video there.

It’s saying the video no longer exist?? Is it still showing for others or just me?
It is still there, but I am sure you have to like or follow the page "Search For Me Foundation" and then go to live feed or videos. Additional information in the comments

No news on Joe Clyde's whereabouts but some updates:
Complaint filed against PI:
The woman who filed the complaint also stated Marshburn has connected her to the crime involving 5-year-old Joe Clyde and has publicized her personal information. The woman claims she now fears for her life and the safety of her husband and children.
The TDOC says it's questioning Marshburn over the complaint and confirmed he is not licensed in Tennessee.
His response is at the link. The woman who made the complaint isn't named.
Official complaint lodged against private investigator looking into Joe Clyde case

This article says the woman filing the complaint is from Pennsylvania.
A woman from Pennsylvania has filed a formal complaint against Marshburn with the State Department of Commerce, which licenses and regulates private investigators in Tennessee.

The woman claims Marshburn has no standing in Tennessee. She also complains that he has named her in connection with the Baby Joe case, released private information about her and she now fears for her life.
Intrigue and innuendo surround Baby Joe Daniels investigation
Marshburn said he doesn't know the woman. He also said his investigation is making him think Joseph didn't kill Joe Clyde and that he was not beaten to death but rather he drowned. He plans to return to Tennessee in January.

I don't know what to make of this.

Where is even the source where one would find the PA woman's name?? (No, I am NOT sleuthing anyone here.) I am also not asking for a link ,but just wondering where this information has been publicized. I live in PA and there has been NOTHING on the news here......Very,very strange....

Where is even the source where one would find the PA woman's name?? (No, I am NOT sleuthing anyone here.) I am also not asking for a link, but just wondering where this information has been publicized. I live in PA and there has been NOTHING on the news here......Very,very strange....
The msm links above were both Tennessee stations. I don't know if we can link to his FB so I won't but you can find the name of his foundation in the link below. That may contain some information directly from Marshburn.
Foundation with nationally-recognized private eye joins search for Joe Clyde Daniels

Like you said, there's nothing in msm outside of TN right now and the woman's name is nowhere to be found so it's perplexing that she asserts that she fears for her life. I haven't found anything in msm about any woman outside of the family being connected to the murder, from Marshburn or anyone else.

So.... anyone get into Tennessee court site? Dickson County? They last appeared on 11/27 for a Motions hearing.

TIA!
I don't find online access to TN criminal court records. TN public records access is extremely limited:
http://www.tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/docs/administrative_policy_aoc_records_policy_-_effective_4-19-18.pdf

Dickson County, TN
The court clerk files and manages the court files and dockets for both Criminal and Civil (limited jurisdiction) cases.

Office of Open Records Counsel | Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury

Who can request public records?
Only citizens of Tennessee have the right to inspect and receive copies of public records under the Tennessee Public Records Act. Tenn. Code Ann. § 10-7-503(a)(2)(A). However, governmental entities may make records accessible to individuals who are not citizens of Tennessee.

About the Trial Courts | Tennessee Administrative Office of the Courts

CIRCUIT COURTS
Circuit Courts are courts of general jurisdiction in Tennessee. Circuit court judges hear civil and criminal cases and appeals of decisions from Juvenile, Municipal, and General Sessions Courts. The jurisdiction of circuit courts often overlaps that of the chancery courts. Criminal cases are tried in circuit court except in districts with separate criminal courts established by the General Assembly.

CRIMINAL COURTS
Criminal Courts were established by the legislature to relieve circuit courts in areas with heavy caseloads. In addition to having jurisdiction over criminal cases, criminal court judges hear misdemeanor appeals from lower courts. In districts without criminal courts, criminal cases are handled at the trial level by circuit court judges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties