Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is playing into something I read where the defense was going to be that Joe was hit by a car and killed. I can imagine this defendant planning to lay the dead body by the road to try to pull off that story. I must have mis-heard, because I thought heard Alex say he rode down the road with Joseph. Will need to re-listen.

Other people reporting didn't seem to hear what I heard Alex testify to. He heard a loud bang, waited some time before leaving the bedroom for things to cool down, went into the living room and saw Joe Clyde laying on the ground, saw Joseph pick Joe up and carry him out the back door, Alex slipped out the back door and saw Joseph set Joe's body on the ground, Joseph saw Alex peeking around the corner and told him he would kill him if Alex didn't help him. Alex opened the car door and the trunk for Joseph. Joseph told Alex nevermind to go back into the house, whereupon Alex did but peeked out the window to see Joseph carrying Joe down the driveway where the turned right. Alex walked halfway down the driveway when he lost sight of Joseph where saw Joseph continue walking down the road with Joe's body. Alex went back up the driveway, into the house, and tried to go back to sleep. Joyce and Noah were sitting at the window when he came back in and Krystal was in her bedroom. Next morning Joseph told Alex Joe had run away and took Alex with him in the car driving down the road.

I'm really not impressed with the CPS interview of Alex. The woman brings in a therapy dog that Alex doesn't seem to be at all interested in. It's unclear if Joseph and his mom have been arrested at this point and a kid that age who knows his family is lying about killing his brother is likely gonna believe his life is also in danger. Plus it's really hard to hear clearly what either is saying.

This is breaking my heart for this poor kid.
:( He’s got to live with this the rest of his life... I hope he has been getting therapy and so much love and comfort. I think this little guy is going to seal this monster’s fate! I’m so sad he had to witness this and to now, have to speak out about it at what he probably understands to be an important time...the pressure he must be feeling :(

I'm really not impressed with the CPS interview of Alex. The woman brings in a therapy dog that Alex doesn't seem to be at all interested in. It's unclear if Joseph and his mom have been arrested at this point and a kid that age who knows his family is lying about killing his brother is likely gonna believe his life is also in danger. Plus it's really hard to hear clearly what either is saying.
I am feeling the same way. My hearing isn't that great even with hearing aids. I am trying to follow closely. She keeps leaving the room because I don't think they are getting the answers they want.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member