Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *PLEA: No Contest* *appeal filed 2023* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, this makes the white board message in the kitchen about Krystal and Joe going to Kansas a little more meaningful. The inference I take from all of this hot mess is that she was rubbing it in Joseph's face and there may have been some question about who Joe's bio dad was; maybe going to get a paternity test done. If Joe wasn't Joseph's son, he might lose the $1200 per month income from Joe's disability, thus suddenly Joseph is finally motivated to get a job. If Joe is gone, Krystal loses a source of income and will be more likely to stay with Joseph. Hot mama that she is, that's what he apparently wants. Ugh. I still think he walked the body to the road planning to make it look like he was hit by a car and killed. He went later with the car to move the body, my guess is somewhere near the Love's or to Big Joe for disposal, when he didn't trust Krystal to back him.

@cathyrusson

#JosephDaniels - FB messages b/t Krystal and Thomas the month b4 Baby Joe went missing shows Krystal filed for section 8 housing and wants to leave Joseph.
@LawCrimeNetwork

E3h1F26VgAYslab

Cathy Russon

@cathyrusson

· 11m
#JosephDaniels - NEW: Defense attorney Lockert tells media during this break that he likely will call NO WITNESSES. @LawCrimeNetwork

Cathy Russon

@cathyrusson

·
8m

#JosephDaniels - This is surprising. They had planned to call a false confession expert. The defense must feel good about their case at this point.

I think the DA was smart to put this witness on last. He essentially got an extra closing argument with him reviewing so much of the evidence. I don't think the defense cross hurt this witness; just made them look desperate IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back