Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are worth way more when sold on the street without a criminal background check....btw being a gun owner I can tell you that is the very low end of the pistol spectrum as far as price goes...

Glock = $450-$550
S&W M&P Shield = $425-$550

Two very popular brands.

How much more do you think his guns are worth?

Throw out a figure.

The above is my opinion only.

Glock = $450-$550

Two very popular brands.

Throw out a figure.

I don't think a school teacher would drop 1000 on a sig. My guess that the ranges stated may be pretty close. In my follow up post, I was just making the point that not all handguns are in that range. Also, it could be something given to him and be further up the food chain. It's all speculation until they release the models...if they ever do.

All my opinion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't think a school teacher would drop 1000 on a sig. My guess that the ranges stated may be pretty close. In my follow up post, I was just making the point that not all handguns are in that range. Also, it could be something given to him and be further up the food chain. It's all speculation until they release the models...if they ever do.

All my opinion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification.

In the big picture, the guns are not going make a significant monetary impact.

The focus should be on the hands that hold the gun(s).

Those hands will determine the impact, of any kind, they have in this situation.

Congrats on the Sig by the way. Extremely nice gun. I figured in my hands the extra accuracy would not be maximized.

There is one comment by R.M.saying "They was in Madison yesterday " that gets interesting.

I saw a post by TD may have been spotted in WalMart #5197 Hampton Cove, Al early this am, driving another vehicle.

Are any of our talented people here interested in changing the style, cut and color of hair on these two so we can get an idea of how their appearances could've been altered?

Is there a basis for the assumption that they have limited money? Just because he got one $4500 loan doesn't mean that's all they have.
I actually don't think it matters if he took 100k. I don't think either of them anticipated exactly how difficult this whole situation would be.

Glock = $450-$550

Two very popular brands.

Throw out a figure.

first off that is the bottom level for a Glock $450 and run up to $750 so we'll say his is a $600 gun ..on the street with mags and bullets he can get $1k easily or get himself killed trying , the M&P .45's double the retail w/mags and bullets....honestly I don't think he'd go that route ( too dangerous, he'd be out of his league on the street)..he might have some personal jewelry/ collectibles or squirreled some other cash away if this was as thought out as some think.....

Prayer gathering being held for AMBER Alert subject Elizabeth Thomas
As national efforts are under way in hopes of finding Tennessee and Alabama AMBER Alert subject Elizabeth Thomas,friends and family are gathering for prayer in support of the family.

A prayer gathering/vigil is being held at 7 p.m. Saturday at Riverwalk Park in Columbia. The public is invited to attend.

Please remember: Anyone with information on Thomas' or Cummins' whereabouts should call 1-800-TBI-Find. If spotted, call 911 immediately.

first off that is the bottom level for a Glock $450 and run up to $750 so we'll say his is a $600 gun ..on the street with mags and bullets he can get $1k easily or get himself killed trying , the M&P .45's double the retail w/mags and bullets....honestly I don't think he'd go that route ( too dangerous, he'd be out of his league on the street)..he might have some personal jewelry/ collectibles or squirreled some other cash away if this was as thought out as some think.....

Not sure where he'd be selling it on the street (since they could be anywhere) but here in Chicago guns are a dime a dozen (sadly) and those buying guns off the street aren't looking for quality - just intimidating and scary. I would say a grand is a fair bet, but he'd definitely be chancing it because you could just as easily get robbed and shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a basis for the assumption that they have limited money? Just because he got one $4500 loan doesn't mean that's all they have.

Getting a title loan entails providing license plate information, VIN, etc., and that's a large chance to take for such a limited amount of money. Why get a title loan and be hunted for less than $5k, unless you reallllllly needed the money? I mean, the criminal charge he's facing is a misdemeanor - if he let her go, and didn't have title loan, he could fade into oblivion. The title loan could risk him his vehicle, only method of transportation, sickeningly high interest - I am of the opinion that title loans are for desperate situations; but that's JMO. I would get a cash advance on a credit card before I would do a title loan.

I wouldn't do either one, frankly, but he's clearly cut from a different cloth. Blech.

Getting a title loan entails providing license plate information, VIN, etc., and that's a large chance to take for such a limited amount of money. Why get a title loan and be hunted for less than $5k, unless you reallllllly needed the money? I mean, the criminal charge he's facing is a misdemeanor - if he let her go, and didn't have title loan, he could fade into oblivion. The title loan could risk him his vehicle, only method of transportation, sickeningly high interest - I am of the opinion that title loans are for desperate situations; but that's JMO. I would get a cash advance on a credit card before I would do a title loan.

I wouldn't do either one, frankly, but he's clearly cut from a different cloth. Blech.

I don't think he has any intention of paying off the loan, he wanted the money. He probably has a 401K that he could have tapped into too, without his wife knowing. I'm assuming his suspension or whatever they called it was with pay, so his finances hadn't changed.

He's in somewhat of a desperate situation...even if he only gets charged with a misdemeanor, he's already lost his job and he must know he'll never be able to work as a teacher again.

He's in somewhat of a desperate situation...even if he only gets charged with a misdemeanor, he's already lost his job and he must know he'll never be able to work as a teacher again.

Agree. He has probably lost most of his family and friends as well. Really hope for a positive outcome.

I don't know, maybe it's years of seeing these cases so much in my many years of being on WS. Or maybe watching "Hunted", but is it possible that they are being helped by someone to stay hidden? Like, God forbid a pedophile network or something. Something tells me that he didn't just start being a pedophile .

TC is now facing a misdemeanor is what I read because she went willingly. I'm curious as to how LE knew they were together. Did they leave a note or tell someone?
Elizabeth's father reported her missing. Tad's wife later in the evening reported him missing. I think LE put 2 and 2 together and figured they were together after speaking with Elizabeth's friend who dropped her at Shoney's

If he had any intelligence at all whatsoever, he would know that leaving the country very quickly would be difficult without a passport for her, so that they could fly by plane, or being close enough to drive over a border, which they are not.

He brought two handguns with them?

He took out a title loan on his car and then disappeared?

She has recently gone through an experience where her mother is in trouble for child abuse?

I know this doesn't sound hopeful at all, but I don't know if it's an accident that he brought two handguns with him. Let's hope and pray that he hasn't convinced her that they are Romeo and Juliet, star-crossed lovers, who will die together.

TBI reporting that more images captured of Tad Cummins at a walmart (prior to kidnapping) are to come.

"An imminent and immediate concern for a child's physical wellbeing."

I fear they are going to commit suicide together, if they haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader