Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man wanted in Elizabeth Thomas AMBER Alert being added to TBI's Top 10 Most Wanted

A nationwide BOLO has been issued. The FBI and National Center for Missing & Exploited Children are involved in the case. TBI is pleading for the story to go national and for everyone to be on the lookout.

http://fox17.com/news/local/man-wan...-alert-being-added-to-tbis-top-10-most-wanted

60b6470a-0bf2-43f1-bc1d-7817fa8e8ec8-60b6470a0bf243f1bc1d7817fa8e8ec8rendition_2_MuaryCo.jpg

Notice that LE hasn't said anything about what they took with them other than the two guns. Surely they have some idea of what they left with.

I'd guess mid-life crisis. Married very young (18?,19?) and feels like he missed out on teenage/young adult stuff in life. Sees his wife aging, and avoids looking at himself too closely in the mirror. Still feels like a kid inside, so he's attracted to a kid. I don't get the sense that he'll be violent; but you never know, if he's cornered or something. JMO

When my dad had his mid-life crisis he went out and bought a boat. My mom hates boats and wasn't happy about it. I'm going to make sure she knows it could have been way worse...at least he didn't start hitting on any of my friends!

I can see why he would want to be with someone younger, but I can't understand how a young, beautiful girl like her would be attracted to him. I think he definitely has her brainwashed, and I'm glad he's made the Top 10 Most Wanted. He needs to be off the streets and she needs to be found before it's too late.

When my dad had his mid-life crisis he went out and bought a boat. My mom hates boats and wasn't happy about it. I'm going to make sure she knows it could have been way worse...at least he didn't start hitting on any of my friends!

I can see why he would want to be with someone younger, but I can't understand how a young, beautiful girl like her would be attracted to him. I think he definitely has her brainwashed, and I'm glad he's made the Top 10 Most Wanted. He needs to be off the streets and she needs to be found before it's too late.

Teenage girls sometimes get crushes on their teachers (or other older men). Other people here report that from her comments on her social media, she seems to have very low self-esteem. It could be just a Perfect Storm confluence of their personal problems. Again JMO.

Notice that LE hasn't said anything about what they took with them other than the two guns. Surely they have some idea of what they left with.

They most likely mentioned the more important things.

No need for LE to share a complete inventory down to the dental floss.

The above is my opinion only.

New photos of TC, these should have been released earlier, he's much bigger than the one circulating on the AE. Big difference, imo...
[video=twitter;842875166401224705]https://twitter.com/NickJCaloway/status/842875166401224705[/video]

New photos of TC, these should have been released earlier, he's much bigger than the one circulating on the AE. Big difference, imo...
[video=twitter;842875166401224705]https://twitter.com/NickJCaloway/status/842875166401224705[/video]

Looks more like a papa bear then in the school I'd picture (which is what those first released look like)

Not saying he is a good guy... covering me butt

Seeing these recent photos gives me chills. She must have been desperate.

I'd guess mid-life crisis. Married very young (18?,19?) and feels like he missed out on teenage/young adult stuff in life. Sees his wife aging, and avoids looking at himself too closely in the mirror. Still feels like a kid inside, so he's attracted to a kid. I don't get the sense that he'll be violent; but you never know, if he's cornered or something. JMO

If you're having a midlife crisis, you have an affair and buy a Corvette. You don't run off with weapons and a 15 year old student. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're having a midlife crisis, you have an affair and buy a Corvette. You don't run off with weapons and a 15 year old student. IMO

Agreed. I prefer not to find an excuse for inexcusable behavior.

Agreed. I prefer not to find an excuse for inexcusable behavior.

I think some of us are struggling with this, I know I am. Not trying to excuse anyone's behavior at all.

He looks much larger in those newly released pictures...not what I had in mind at all from the school's headshot.

I know reports indicate that Elizabeth didn't have a great home life and struggled with self-esteem issues, but I wish someone could have caught on and intervened before it hit this point. She's a beautiful girl. Hopefully they can find her soon and get her the help that she needs.

Is there a link somewhere?

His photos on the AA need to be updated, he really changed his looks and they need to be accurate. Longer beard and bigger guy.

Many of his Instagram posts feature religious-inspired quotes such as "Don't worry, God is in control" and "It's a beautiful day to start."

This not only perpetuates this young girl's perception of TC as her "savior," but also perpetuates TC's own public persona as a "Jesus freak/child of The King." Gross.

Links:
https://instagram.com/p/BRlDrz8hq-u/
https://instagram.com/p/BRjsJ8bBtHA/

He is so frumpy ( side note my phone kept changing frumpy to grimy so that too)
I just want to hug this child and really let her know that things can and will get better. She doesn't need to depend on this poor excuse of a "man" to help her.
I feel so sad and scared for Mary Catherine Elizabeth.

If the perp fooled her by saying he was a "special agent" couldn't it follow he would take her to a "safe house" somewhere off the grid and perhaps tell her she cannot contact anyone and can't use the internet so that whoever the perp made the "enemy" he was saving her from couldn't track them? Maybe the poor thing truly does not realize what's really going on and that's why they added the aggravated Kindnapping charge because he took her under false pretenses? This case makes me sick....EVERYONE failed this child..her parents, the school, everyone ... imo jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader