Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my dad had his mid-life crisis he went out and bought a boat. My mom hates boats and wasn't happy about it. I'm going to make sure she knows it could have been way worse...at least he didn't start hitting on any of my friends!

I can see why he would want to be with someone younger, but I can't understand how a young, beautiful girl like her would be attracted to him. I think he definitely has her brainwashed, and I'm glad he's made the Top 10 Most Wanted. He needs to be off the streets and she needs to be found before it's too late.
These guys don't make a relationship with a confident, well-loved child, who is highly bonded with family, friends, community. They look for the one that really needs someone to tell them what they want to hear. That is Elizabeth. It has nothing to do with looks. They are not dating. He is an authority figure over her, manipulating and using her for sex and someone to look up to him, stroke his ego. In her confused teenage state plus unhappy home life, she thinks this is love. But it is a crime.

He's 50 (plus?) years old and a teacher...giving him unrestricted access to girls Elizabeth's age. I just don't believe all of a sudden he completely changed his personality, morals, and predilections. IMO He's done this before...not run off but he's at least attempted if not carried out more inappropriate conduct with girls in the same age range as Elizabeth.

Ugh this case is eating at me.

This.
I feel like in some of the posts of hers talking about "seeing you with someone else" or "thinking about you being with someone else" - whatever the wording was on some of those pics on IG...was about another girl, not his wife. IMO.

If the perp fooled her by saying he was a "special agent" couldn't it follow he would take her to a "safe house" somewhere off the grid and perhaps tell her she cannot contact anyone and can't use the internet so that whoever the perp made the "enemy" he was saving her from couldn't track them? Maybe the poor thing truly does not realize what's really going on and that's why they added the aggravated Kindnapping charge because he took her under false pretenses? This case makes me sick....EVERYONE failed this child..her parents, the school, everyone ... imo jmo

That was my thought, too [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm finding a consistent need to bite my tongue whilst reading comments on FB about this case. For every kind and supportive comment, there's another, offhandedly stating "well she knew what she was doing she's not a baby."

She is 15. She can't legally operate a car, but can be held responsible for THIS?! No. This is kidnapping as the upgraded charges say.

Jmo of course. Hoping Mary Catherine Elizabeth is okay, so deeply worried.

I don't think he has any intention of paying off the loan, he wanted the money. He probably has a 401K that he could have tapped into too, without his wife knowing. I'm assuming his suspension or whatever they called it was with pay, so his finances hadn't changed.

Alot of times, teachers have a TIAA CREF retirement plan which (most) don't allow for loans. In my opinion

In my opinion, he has put on some weight since he was suspended from his job and let his beard grow out. He would also have plenty of time to research/plan where to go when they left together.

Yeah, or in the 10 or more years since that ID picture (driver's license?) was taken, where you list your weight at the time. That photo is nearly useless, it should not be featured.

Yeah, or in the 10 or more years since that ID picture (driver's license?) was taken, where you list your weight at the time. That photo is nearly useless, it should not be featured.

Agree. They should have released recent facebook photos instead of one they included on the AA.

I feel for his wife and family. I'm proud of her for speaking to the media. That wouldn't be easy. I hope people go easy on all the victims. Sad situation this man has put a lot of people in. I couldn't imagine sitting my 22year old son down and telling him what his "papa" did. :(

Sure, this case is all about the love -- NOT. She is a CHILD. These are not star-crossed lovers. He is a freaking manipulative pedophile, and to sit back and "not pass judgment"... SMDH People ar now going so far overboard to be "inclusive" and PC about every type of behavior, it truly makes me ill. I hope you don't get to a situation where something/someone you feel strongly about has been put in jeopardy, only to find people think it's OK / "I don't blame them" while you try to pick up the pieces of a damaged life.

You know, the media has made several attempts to normalize the behavior of pedophiles in the past couple of years -- pity them, they suffer so and only want love. Just average Joes like you and me. I am SO over this wonderful, accepting, hug-it-out mentality that minimizes risk to our citizens, then after the damage is done, asks "how could this happen?" with wide Bambi eyes.

I truly cannot believe what I'm reading here.

Totally agree with you. This whole PC, do as thou wilt, mentality is sickening. Next, pedophilia is legal, then beastiality, then who knows what else. Ughhh

I feel for his wife and family. I'm proud of her for speaking to the media. That wouldn't be easy. I hope people go easy on all the victims. Sad situation this man has put a lot of people in. I couldn't imagine sitting my 22year old son down and telling him what his "papa" did. :(

I'm deeply concerned about this girl but I also feel such pain for the wife and family. Such public humiliation is hard to get past. What an utter disaster all the way around, for this girl, her family, the wife and her family.... ugh. :gaah:

I know. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that.

But I keep thinking of that little 13-year-old girl last year who was abducted by her stepdad. Along with her baby. Who was given the same name as the stepdad. :gaah:

My heart still hurts for her. And that baby.

I vaguely rememver that case. Can you please give me the link or name?

I'm sure the wife must be beside herself. I know I would be! I would want to put my house up for sale and leave town after all of this drama. His wife and kids are probably humiliated,I know I would be.
It was really big of her to get up there and plead for him to bring the girl home. She seemed genuinely concerned about the girls well being and her husbands safety.
I just hope that he decides to do the right thing and return the girl.

Interesting info I found, was digging around the other day looking to find her on FB, to see if she had an account. ET came up, but I could only see flowers in profile pic, no other info provided. Couldnt tell if it was her or not. Changed SM to IG, and was looking through recent posts. Well, today I was on her IG and scrolled further, same exact flower picture was listed further down. It is not just a generic picture, so immediately I recognize it, and go to pull up the FB acct again. Its gone. Scoured FB, its gone entirely. Meaning it was there after her disappearance, and not its gone. maybe a family member or someone else disabled it, but I dont see why, or did she delete it, maybe that was a form of communication for them both? makes me think he has hidden FB as well. Or maybe she had an account so she could creep on his and JC page.... but just find it odd.

I'm finding a consistent need to bite my tongue whilst reading comments on FB about this case. For every kind and supportive comment, there's another, offhandedly stating "well she knew what she was doing she's not a baby."

She is 15. She can't legally operate a car, but can be held responsible for THIS?! No. This is kidnapping as the upgraded charges say.

Jmo of course. Hoping Mary Catherine Elizabeth is okay, so deeply worried.

BBM I know, I seen that too. As if her life wasn't as important. Its a shame what some people will say.

I'm deeply concerned about this girl but I also feel such pain for the wife and family. Such public humiliation is hard to get past. What an utter disaster all the way around, for this girl, her family, the wife and her family.... ugh. :gaah:

Not to mention the Cummins' church family, which has just recently gotten over another tragedy involving a death in their youth group. The ripple effects of TC's actions are far reaching. I have friends of friends of this family and church family. Very sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020054/Mackenzie-Turner-The-teen-lost-life-horrific-Tennessee-church-van-wreck.html

Interesting info I found, was digging around the other day looking to find her on FB, to see if she had an account. ET came up, but I could only see flowers in profile pic, no other info provided. Couldnt tell if it was her or not. Changed SM to IG, and was looking through recent posts. Well, today I was on her IG and scrolled further, same exact flower picture was listed further down. It is not just a generic picture, so immediately I recognize it, and go to pull up the FB acct again. Its gone. Scoured FB, its gone entirely. Meaning it was there after her disappearance, and not its gone. maybe a family member or someone else disabled it, but I dont see why, or did she delete it, maybe that was a form of communication for them both? makes me think he has hidden FB as well. Or maybe she had an account so she could creep on his and JC page.... but just find it odd.

I also noticed on IG that someone named Lily likes several of his images. Lily has no posts so this seems to be a "fake" account. [emoji848]

I had found her through a comment she made on her brothers account. Also the sister (in law) who has been sharing the info daily for her to be found. Will have to look to see if the account is still there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle