Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had found her through a comment she made on her brothers account. Also the sister (in law) who has been sharing the info daily for her to be found. Will have to look to see if the account is still there

Was it the flower picture on profile?

How much of the suspect's Facebook can we discuss here? I was trying hard to be subtle in my last post to stay on the right side of TOS but I really think I'm on to something....

Alot of times, teachers have a TIAA CREF retirement plan which (most) don't allow for loans. In my opinion
I have TIAA-CREF and it does allow for small loans. The max amount eligible depends on each individual's account.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

He's 50 (plus?) years old and a teacher...giving him unrestricted access to girls Elizabeth's age. I just don't believe all of a sudden he completely changed his personality, morals, and predilections. IMO He's done this before...not run off but he's at least attempted if not carried out more inappropriate conduct with girls in the same age range as Elizabeth.

Ugh this case is eating at me.

Agree 100%.

I'm willing to bet other female students have stories about him being creepy and inappropriate.

How much of the suspect's Facebook can we discuss here? I was trying hard to be subtle in my last post to stay on the right side of TOS but I really think I'm on to something....

Call it in to the tip line. LE doesn't censor you from offering information.

SABBM

As in-- where they may be headed ? Or future plans ?
That would be a good thing ! :)

And for the people who might suggest this girl was responsible for her own choices....she may have been 'older' than some her age if she had a rough background.

But at 15... I shudder to think of the ridiculous ideas I had at that age. Not running away with an adult -- but I had a friend who had horses and we'd go riding.

And I thought ,back when I was around 14 or 15 , that she and I could saddle up and go cross country riding and camping out. Maybe even do this for the whole summer.
What an adventure !!!!! :p

Riiiight..... My parents promptly squashed any notions of this as soon as I told them 'how cool it could be'.

So, yes. She is a young girl who has dreams of maybe a better life or escaping her current life. But this monster had no right to do what he's done.

I find it hard to believe (per the DM article) that his family wants their "poppy" back.

If I were his wife-- I might want him back-- but not for the reasons some might think.
:sick: :banghead: :stormingmad:

Possibly a divorce, letting him know we are done with him, sending him on a ride to jail (& not necessarily in that order !) --- might be part of my 'plan' for him... etc... Use your imagination.
MOO

You can contact sister-in-law, she's on facebook DT are her initials. She's been very proactive posting updates.

I noticed something yesterday. TC's wife called her Beth, during the presser, but everyone else has been calling her Izzy & Elizabeth. One of the posters I saw says she goes by these names: Elizabeth, Mary Catherine, Izzy or Liz. Wondering why TC's wife called her Beth?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Elizabeth Thomas - Missing Persons poster.jpg
    Elizabeth Thomas - Missing Persons poster.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 410
There is a comment on TBI FB page where a women really thinks she saw these two on March 15th in AL. The intersection she thinks she saw them at is right at a Post Office, Gas station and Dollar General. I was unable to see an surveillance cameras outside but I was be shocked if there were none at all. Hopefully TBI is seeing these comments and check for footage? I imagine small places like the gas station and dollar general will have their footage recorded over pretty quickly, maybe 72 hours?

Call it in to the tip line. LE doesn't censor you from offering information.

I'm assuming they have access to the same info I do. Also, they were clear earlier that what they wanted were witnesses, not theories, they stated that explicitly, so I want to be respectful of that. Just wasn't sure what was/was not okay to discuss here at this point.

I'm assuming they have access to the same info I do. Also, they were clear earlier that what they wanted were witnesses, not theories, they stated that explicitly, so I want to be respectful of that. Just wasn't sure what was/was not okay to discuss here at this point.

You'd think after being here for 8 plus years I would remember Social Media rules - but I don't. I think one can reference a certain post like "check suspect FB date of 1/11/11 at 1:11pm" or similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2cents - I don't know that I agree that he may have a history of this- at least not long term. He may have tested the waters with others before zeroing in on her, but I don't think that necessarily means many victims. He may have plotted and fantasized for quite some time, but his known history/habits makes me think he walked the line for a long time before acting on it. Not to defend or accuse...just an observation on human nature.

I've been combing through all the comments as well. I am very curious to hear what you have possibly found!

You'd think after being here for 8 plus years I would remember Social Media rules - but I don't. I think one can reference a certain post like "check suspect FB date of 1/11/11 at 1:11pm" or similar

Same. I'm often on UID threads where social media usually doesn't come into play as much.

I'll say that there is a photo from 7/4/15. When I looked at that and considered a comment I'd seen on TBI page I had to do a double take.

2cents - I don't know that I agree that he may have a history of this- at least not long term. He may have tested the waters with others before zeroing in on her, but I don't think that necessarily means many victims. He may have plotted and fantasized for quite some time, but his known history/habits makes me think he walked the line for a long time before acting on it. Not to defend or accuse...just an observation on human nature.

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Approved Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

You can talk about your theory based on his Facebook post. You just can't do screen caps and whatnot like mentioned above.

There are several comments on TBI page of people who said they may have seen them somewhere, and this is typical of any case. I think most people are trying to help, even if they are mistaken. There will always be a few who just want attention, etc.

The FB photo I referenced above was taken at a touristy place. It looks like it could be part of a chain so I can't be 100% certain which location it was taken at. Perhaps I could if I'd been there or were more local to that part of the country, but I'm not.

So there MAY be a direct link between this photo and a comment posted to TBI page but I can't say for certain.

ETA: Nevermind. The sighting was apparently BEFORE they went missing so this could not be possible. Weird coincidence though.

He may have tried with other students but based on a post by ET's SIL it seems that she's been a victim of sexual abuse in the past with older men. Probably made it easier for this to happen. Like I read earlier two perfect storms.

He may have tried with other students but based on a post by ET's SIL it seems that she's been a victim of sexual abuse in the past with older men. Probably made it easier for this to happen. Like I read earlier two perfect storms.

Abusers know what to look for.

I'm sad and scared for this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members