Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to find ET and TC? “I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours”, Bob Dylan said that. It could help capturing Mr. Tad Cummins if we could get in his mind or his dream. Also, knowing the motivation, mind, or dream of Ms. Elizabeth Thomas should help.

While trying to get into Mr. Tad Cummins mind, why does he want these younger girls?
Available women of legal age are so many, no crime needed. Why does he seek the under aged?

It appears he has potentially tried twice thus far. Elizabeth Thomas and the other “lucky one who escaped” or “quiet potential victim” he took to church, I forgot her name.
May be TC is taking them to Utah after all, where men like him with the FDLS (Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) are many.

Someone wrote that TC knows bible commentaries well. Would that help them navigate a FDLS new life?

Reciprocally, what is Ms. Elizabeth Thomas looking at into a relationship with this ugly (IMO) much older (by comparing 15 and 50) man?

It is unlikely ET were dreaming a life of a FDLS girl. Her family members could know more of her dream but one cannot dream of things one does not observe. Are there FDLS communities in TN?

This link may help getting brainstorming started about the young/old paradigm.
http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_400/443_dating-younger-women-why-itll-end-badly.html

JMHO etc. The objective is to think about what could lead to finding ET and TC.

She will probably be awarded anything she wants. I don't see him ever working to make money to pay her any alimony. My guess this was all added for legal reasons.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

If I was TC's wife I'd be worried. He might try to get her to pay him alimony. He has destroyed his earning potential as a RT or Teacher (hate calling him that). He is at an age where her should have been planning retirement too. So other than trying to go back to school/voc rehab and train for something new, he is going to have limited job prospects. So he wilI try to appeal to the courts for spousal support. can see him doing that! I kinda wonder if that is why JC filed so quickly too. She probably already saw that looming possibility and wanted to nip that in the bud.

Not really. They have 'real property' - a house, and he may (or may not) have a pension. The court will take his half of the assets to pay the alimony for life.

I didn't know that. I like that!

If I was TC's wife I'd be worried. He might try to get her to pay him alimony. He has destroyed his earning potential as a RT or Teacher (hate calling him that). He is at an age where her should have been planning retirement too. So other than trying to go back to school/voc rehab and train for something new, he is going to have limited job prospects. So he wilI try to appeal to the courts for spousal support. can see him doing that! I kinda wonder if that is why JC filed so quickly too. She probably already saw that looming possibility and wanted to nip that in the bud.

Thing is, he lost his job because of his inappropriate behavior. He caused his demise. His actions were not congruent with their marriage. I would think because of that, the courts might consider in her favor, not his.

IMOO.

Thanks for catching those mistakes of mine. Sloppy copy/pasting on my part!

Elizabeth Thomas Instagram posts date, caption edited flag, and caption text (corrected link!)
https://pastebin.com/u0J8c0LQ

Tad Cummins Instagram posts date, caption edited flag, and caption text

https://pastebin.com/sBfFfDfX

Elizabeth Thomas Instagram posts liked by
https://pastebin.com/DfA8tHLR

Tad Cummins Instagram posts liked by (corrected link!)
https://pastebin.com/YgGCBcf7

Forgive me for being obtuse, but, how do you find all the Instagram posts that someone likes? This would help me with another case.

Thank-you,
WG

Thing is, he lost his job because of his inappropriate behavior. He caused his demise. His actions were not congruent with their marriage. I would think because of that, the courts might consider in her favor, not his.

IMOO.

I hope so too. It would be a really unfair world if she ended up having to support him. :(

Another article about fleeing to Mexico:

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/27/local/la-me-fugitive-squad-20100727

(You can bet that if he was planning to escape to Mexico, he did some Googling.) :cow:

Alfredo Arenas, the commander of the Baja California state police fugitive squad, is often the first high-ranking police official they meet. He greets some with a warning.

"Here, you don't have the right to remain silent," Arenas, 50, said. "You only have the right to tell me everything I ask you."

How to find ET and TC? “I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours”, Bob Dylan said that. It could help capturing Mr. Tad Cummins if we could get in his mind or his dream. Also, knowing the motivation, mind, or dream of Ms. Elizabeth Thomas should help.

While trying to get into Mr. Tad Cummins mind, why does he want these younger girls?
Available women of legal age are so many, no crime needed. Why does he seek the under aged?

It appears he has potentially tried twice thus far. Elizabeth Thomas and the other “lucky one who escaped” or “quiet potential victim” he took to church, I forgot her name.
May be TC is taking them to Utah after all, where men like him with the FDLS (Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) are many.

Someone wrote that TC knows bible commentaries well. Would that help them navigate a FDLS new life?

Reciprocally, what is Ms. Elizabeth Thomas looking at into a relationship with this ugly (IMO) much older (by comparing 15 and 50) man?

It is unlikely ET were dreaming a life of a FDLS girl. Her family members could know more of her dream but one cannot dream of things one does not observe. Are there FDLS communities in TN?

http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_400/443_dating-younger-women-why-itll-end-badly.html

The FLDS church isn't something one can integrate into easily. And there is more to the religion than underage girls. They don't just have an open door policy for perverts and their prey. It's a rather insular community. Strangers would be noticed and likely not particularly welcomed.

Perhaps, it is an issue of being in control. Maybe adults can see through the BS, and young girls are possibly more impressionable. They don't have a wealth of life lived, and he took advantage of her life situation. He preyed on someone with his lies to control them.

IMOO.

As a 35 year old, I'll say that perhaps the younger generation sees social media as "it's not real until it's on Facebook / instagram" etc. like he isn't ashamed because he is posting "hints" & quotes online Vs just personal texts etc. I dunno lol all in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whats Vs?

While the legal age is 18 I can share with you that I found out I was pregnant 1 week before my 16th birthday. I was responsible for taking care of another life by the time I was 16. Now, on the flip side of that when I went to court to get custody/visitation established with my then ex-boyfriend my mother had to go with me because I was underage (all the court papers said "in care of" and had my mothers name on them). It's a strange way the law works in that manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I have no link, or evidence, perhaps ET left because she is pregnant, felt under TC duress and manipulation she had no alternative. The oversized flannel shirt, etc. JMO

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is factually accurate, per the following article which states, "There are no widely accepted diagnostic criteria to identify the syndrome, which is also known as terror-bonding or trauma bonding and it is not in either of the two main psychiatric manuals, The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders and the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD)."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22447726

However, I don't think there can be any argument against the fact that people in hostage situations (whether an abusive domestic situation, a kidnapping, or any forced relationship where manipulation and intimidation are key factors) don't always react the way we assume they should. Elizabeth Smart has been mentioned many times over as an example but there are countless other victims of similar crimes whose names we don't know with identical behavior patterns while in captivity. This is a complex subject and while it is true that the term "Stockholm Syndrome" is up for debate, I strongly believe that it is common that victims are susceptible to full submission to their captors, even in situations where they could logically (to an outsider) escape the situation. Whatever you want to call it, it is real, it is frightening, and it can only be truly understood by those who experienced it, IMO.

Being in the DSM just means insurance can code it. It has nothing to do with whether it is observed by a psychiatrist or not. Actually, it would probably code under PTSD or a related code. The DSM is always being revised and changing.

Yeah the alimony thing is a real long shot at this point.
It actually helps TC for her to file divorce as a published only service allows her to obtain one without him appearing. Maybe it was filed to "flush him out" Doubtful.

And I have no link, or evidence, perhaps ET left because she is pregnant, felt under TC duress and manipulation she had no alternative. The oversized flannel shirt, etc. JMO

That said all medical facilities should have this amber alert, for this reason and if any medical attention is needed. Anyone on here know if Amber Alerts are sent to nationwide medical facilities? I'm not even sure at this point what States received the AA. I'm in Indiana and didn't receive one.

He might care about that " alimony for life " part. But otherwise, I agree. He couldn't give a rat's end about Jill Cummins. That much is obvious.
I don't think he cares about the alimony either. I think he's going to end it all. I just hope he only ends it for himself.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Interesting that the article indicated under February 6 , lawyer wrote letter to school and "The teen's cell phone history indicates as well that she remains in contact with Cummins, the letter says."
If they were still in contact by phone why all the IG stuff?
Grooming

I don't think he cares about the alimony either. I think he's going to end it all. I just hope he only ends it for himself.

That is definitely what I've most worried about here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads