Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have no link, or evidence, perhaps ET left because she is pregnant, felt under TC duress and manipulation she had no alternative. The oversized flannel shirt, etc. JMO

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ET's sister said that she typically dressed modestly; in jeans and t-shirts, or oversized shirts and leggings. I will look for that post when I have time and bring it forward.

I worry more about her becoming pregnant the longer she is gone.

I don't worry as much about TC "ending it all" as some posters do, but I respect everyone's right to their own opinion and to disagree with me.

Forgive me for being obtuse, but, how do you find all the Instagram posts that someone likes? This would help me with another case.

Thank-you,
WG

It's a great question, and honestly I don't know if you can get that kind of information w/o being that particular user you want to see all the 'likes' of. However, if you know the unique postID code (in the HTML source when viewing), you can get a JSON formatted list of all people who liked that particular post, in addition to all the other post specific info.

Instagram seems to be purposefully difficult to search, other than by hashtag or user name.

You can check the Instagram API documentation to verify what I said, cause I am going by memory.

Good luck :)

ET's sister said that she typically dressed modestly; in jeans and t-shirts, or oversized shirts and leggings. I will look for that post when I have time and bring it forward.

I worry more about her becoming pregnant the longer she is gone.

I don't worry as much about TC "ending it all" as some posters do, but I respect everyone's right to their own opinion and to disagree with me.
I remember it. Just thinking medical facilities should be on the AA radar.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Maybe others have had the same thoughts about the Instagram info, but here's what I notice from TC's posts:

Beginning in early/mid February, he starts using the hashtags strong, unbreakable, love, etc. He also seems to start posting about exotic places to visit, such as Belize and Thailand with hashtag "oh the places."

That's about the time this whole thing went down with him getting caught w/ ET and being disciplined for it.

Interesting??

As a 35 year old, I'll say that perhaps the younger generation sees social media as "it's not real until it's on Facebook / instagram" etc. like he isn't ashamed because he is posting "hints" & quotes online Vs just personal texts etc. I dunno lol all in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it dawned on me it allowed them to communicate at times (morning,night,on the way to school) when talking would raise suspicion.

I don't think he cares about the alimony either. I think he's going to end it all. I just hope he only ends it for himself.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If he's determined to end it, I hope ET is able to get the heck away from him before that point. I worry that he could be getting more and more unhinged each day. The strain has to be getting to him by now.

Closing thread so some of you can back away and cool off.
When the thread re-opens in about 15 minutes I will start timing out if anyone is rude or snarky.

UNCONFIRMED sighting of ET in Nashville!

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...g-elizabeth-thomas-nashville-hotel/100045892/

But the sighter is a police officer....

A man who identified himself to dispatch as a Spokane police officer reported seeing Elizabeth Thomas in a West Nashville hotel Tuesday evening, according to dispatch.

The man called the Metro Nashville Emergency Communications Center around 7:30 p.m. to report he may have shared an elevator with Thomas at the Best Western hotel on Obrien Avenue off of White Bridge Pike.

He also said he saw a silver Nissan Rogue in the parking lot, the last known vehicle driven by Thomas' accused kidnapper Tad Cummins, although dispatch said the license plate description did not match.

Metro Police officers are at the scene investigating.

I opened the thread before I was finished cleaning it up because of possible breaking news.

From here on out anyone who is snarky, weird, causing trouble, or being a jerk in general will be gone.

Anything going on downstairs? I never can find that.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

APPROXIMATELY 2 HOURS AGO!

bf2b66af41e3f913c23752d553c25ba4.jpg

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...g-elizabeth-thomas-nashville-hotel/100045892/

"A man who identified himself to dispatch as a Spokane police officer reported seeing Elizabeth Thomas in a West Nashville hotel Tuesday evening, according to dispatch."

Anything going on downstairs? I never can find that.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I opened the thread before I was finished cleaning it up because of possible breaking news.

From here on out anyone who is snarky, weird, causing trouble, or being a jerk in general will be gone.

Thank you so much Tricia. My heart is pounding!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV