Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also can't find anything live on Nashville TV stations on the web.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

link to downstairs please? I can't see it.

I don't want to get TOO excited, but the fact that she was possibly spotted by a police officer, who is trained to be observant, is very encouraging.
:cow:

Holding my breath! I want sooo bad for ET to be able to go home!! Let this be them!!:please:

WKRN just tweeted that it wasn't her...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for posting in a polite manner.

Let's leave religion out of this. Unless someone can show me a reliable source religion has not been brought up by anyone in the know about this case.

Thank you,

Tricia

?? Not seeing any WKRN tweets about this either... maybe another local station? (Hearing some local word of mouth but nothing I can repeat here, unfortunately...)

WKRN just tweeted that it wasn't her...

I can't find that tweet. Can you link? The only one I see is to a news article that announces a possible sighting.

This is 9 miles from where my grandparents lived. It's close to Vanderbilt Hospital , Belmont and Vanderbilt college. Isn't this an area he would be familiar with?

I can't find that tweet. Can you link? The only one I see is to a news article that announces a possible sighting.

[video=twitter;849434292212125696]https://twitter.com/nickjcaloway/status/849434292212125696[/video]

Now they did one two minutes ago.

[video=twitter;849437526490304514]https://twitter.com/WKRN/status/849437526490304514[/video]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member