Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling the Nashville sighting wouldn't be legit - they were headed west initially. Why would he bring her back to Nashville? That doesn't make sense at all. Maybe heading to California or Mexico? Or I was thinking Canada via the many places our border is unprotected? But not back to Nashville.

I would be shocked if they took that car back to Tennessee after getting as far as Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still am of the belief he is in TN somewhere.
A place he knows well and is comfortable. His #ohtheplaces is utter malarkey IMO

What a letdown. Was really hoping he was reconsidering and deciding to bring her home. (You figure he's most familiar with this area... might have lost his nerve.) :(

Wherever she is, hope she's doing OK tonight. <3

Weird that the WKRN link says TC-lookalike not credible while the previous reports said the officer saw an ET-lookalike. Anyways, I think they are probably in somewhere like Costa Rica by now, not Nashville.

This is such a letdown. Hang in there Thomas family, just hang in there.

I still am of the belief he is in TN somewhere.
A place he knows well and is comfortable. His #ohtheplaces is utter malarkey IMO

The only confirmed sighting of them was in Oklahoma.

I'll agree though, they wouldn't be able to traverse the any airport unrecognized to make it to a foreign country. Further, I don't think either TC and certainly not ET have the necessary connections or resources to require fake documents.

If they did escape the US, they are in Mexico. However, even that seems like a feat that TC or ET would severally and individually be incapable of completing.

IMO....

Weird that the WKRN link says TC-lookalike not credible while the previous reports said the officer saw an ET-lookalike. Anyways, I think they are probably in somewhere like Costa Rica by now, not Nashville.

I'm on Nashville social media a lot for reasons unrelated to crimesolving... will stay tuned for any further developments and post if anything on this comes along. Thank you all for caring about this poor girl. <3

FOR A SHORT MINUTE I thought he was taking her back home. :(

Nashville Best Western sighting &#8211; ET or TC ???
The initial news report was a sighting of ET; then the &#8216;not credible&#8217; sighting news report was about TC.
Bad reporting / confused reporting / two reports ???

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...g-elizabeth-thomas-nashville-hotel/100045892/
Unconfirmed sighting of Elizabeth Thomas at Nashville hotel
Published 7:49 p.m. CT April 4, 2017
A man who identified himself as a Spokane police officer reported seeing Elizabeth Thomas in a West Nashville hotel Tuesday evening, according to dispatch.
The man called the Metro Nashville Emergency Communications Center around 7:30 p.m. to report he may have shared an elevator with Thomas at the Best Western hotel on Obrien Avenue off of White Bridge Pike.

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/04/police-investigate-tip-in-amber-alert-case-at-nashville-hotel/
AMBER Alert tip from Nashville hotel deemed not credible
Published: April 4, 2017, 8:18 pm Updated: April 4, 2017, 8:44 pm
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) &#8211; A tip in the AMBER Alert case called in to the Maury County Sheriff&#8217;s Office from a West Nashville hotel was deemed not credible.
Maury County sheriff Bucky Rowland told News 2 the description of a possible Tad Cummins look-a-like didn&#8217;t match up.
Sheriff Rowland confirmed the tip came into their dispatch center around 7:30 p.m. Someone called from the Best Western off White Bridge Pike at Interstate 40 saying someone looked like Cummins.

Nashville Best Western sighting &#8211; ET or TC ???
The initial news report was a sighting of ET; then the &#8216;not credible&#8217; sighting news report was about TC.
Bad reporting / confused reporting / two reports ???

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...g-elizabeth-thomas-nashville-hotel/100045892/
Unconfirmed sighting of Elizabeth Thomas at Nashville hotel
Published 7:49 p.m. CT April 4, 2017
A man who identified himself as a Spokane police officer reported seeing Elizabeth Thomas in a West Nashville hotel Tuesday evening, according to dispatch.
The man called the Metro Nashville Emergency Communications Center around 7:30 p.m. to report he may have shared an elevator with Thomas at the Best Western hotel on Obrien Avenue off of White Bridge Pike.

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/04/police-investigate-tip-in-amber-alert-case-at-nashville-hotel/
AMBER Alert tip from Nashville hotel deemed not credible
Published: April 4, 2017, 8:18 pm Updated: April 4, 2017, 8:44 pm
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) &#8211; A tip in the AMBER Alert case called in to the Maury County Sheriff&#8217;s Office from a West Nashville hotel was deemed not credible.
Maury County sheriff Bucky Rowland told News 2 the description of a possible Tad Cummins look-a-like didn&#8217;t match up.
Sheriff Rowland confirmed the tip came into their dispatch center around 7:30 p.m. Someone called from the Best Western off White Bridge Pike at Interstate 40 saying someone looked like Cummins.

Probably a mix up in information. Things are fast and furious and often get misreported.

I vote bad reporting too.

So sad. I continue praying for Elizabeth.

What are the possibilities?

1. They are camping in the backcountry, just like Carlie Trent and Gary Simpson. Either on public or private land, but they are not in a campground or hotel. Those places would be too easy to find them. It would probably be an area in Tennessee, or a neighboring state, in an area that TC is familiar with.

2. They fled to Mexico or Central America. Highly unlikely I think. The only way they could get there would be to drive. They would have to have Mexican liability insurance and a permit to drive past the Mexican border area. That would leave a paperwork trail. They could not fly anywhere from the US, because they would need passports, which ET does not have. Fake passports are not an option. TC doesn't have enough money for that. All in all they would stick out like a sore thumb in Mexico. It would probably be easier to apprehend them there, then in the US.

3. A possible sympathiser, maybe a friend of TC is helping them hide out someplace. Like the way Samantha and Gianna Rucki were hidden on that ranch in Minnesota for two years.

1. They are camping in the backcountry, just like Carlie Trent and Gary Simpson. Either on public or private land, but they are not in a campground or hotel. Those places would be too easy to find them. It would probably be an area in Tennessee, or a neighboring state, in an area that TC is familiar with.

2. They fled to Mexico or Central America. Highly unlikely I think. The only way they could get there would be to drive. They would have to have Mexican liability insurance and a permit to drive past the Mexican border area. That would leave a paperwork trail. They could not fly anywhere from the US, because they would need passports, which ET does not have. Fake passports are not an option. TC doesn't have enough money for that. All in all they would stick out like a sore thumb in Mexico. It would probably be easier to apprehend them there, then in the US.

3. A possible sympathiser, maybe a friend of TC is helping them hide out someplace. Like the way Samantha and Gianna Rucki were hidden on that ranch in Minnesota for two years.

I'll add:

4. TC knows of a seasonal property that is currently not being used by the owners, and they're holed up there. If they arrived at night and parked the vehicle in the garage, nobody would have a clue.

The only confirmed sighting of them was in Oklahoma.

I'll agree though, they wouldn't be able to traverse the any airport unrecognized to make it to a foreign country. Further, I don't think either TC and certainly not ET have the necessary connections or resources to require fake documents.

If they did escape the US, they are in Mexico. However, even that seems like a feat that TC or ET would severally and individually be incapable of completing.

IMO....

Love the word severally. (New to me). Sorry got distracted.

Fake passports are not an option. TC doesn't have enough money for that.

Not necessarily. They could have stolen a sibling friend, or other relative's passport, someone that ET could "pass" for. It wouldn't be fake, all she would have to do is pass for that person. I would hope that LE would have made sure that anyone close with a passport is not missing it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr