Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. They could have stolen a sibling friend, or other relative's passport, someone that ET could "pass" for. It wouldn't be fake, all she would have to do is pass for that person. I would hope that LE would have made sure that anyone close with a passport is not missing it, though.

Passports have pictures on them. Imagination agents are trained to make sure it's the right person. They do NOT make mistakes like that. If they did, terrorists would be able to travel anywhere they want.

I do not think it is necessary por TC and ET to leave from USA, they are able to hide themselves for a long time. Probably they changed their appearance, hair's colour, he beard shaved, etc.

I don't think the siblings have passports. Friends don't leave passports lying around. I doubt they have one for her. And border control places surely are on the look out for them. And anyone traveling with someone who looks like a minor (at 5' and being kind of childish, Elizabeth totally seems young) will be questioned and needs extra documentation to prove permission from both parents. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been to Mexico without a passport via Tijuana, it's been a long time ago. Just drove in. Now they require a passport or what they call a tourist card. If you tell them you are only going to be in the country for 2 days or less you just get the card at the border crossing.

It sounds like something TC could easily do. He could be posing as her grandfather and taking her for a shopping trip down to Ensenada or he could say he is taking her to get braces for her teeth or other dental care. I lived in S. Cal and people got dental care and other medical care and especially medicines in Mexico for a lot less than in the U.S.

The more I think about this, the more more it makes sense that this could be a very real possibility. I don't know much about the tourist card and I am wondering if they have a photo ID attached to it somehow or if it is just paperwork. If LE has notified Mexico about these two, I hope they are looking at those tourist card applications too. I wonder what the process, if any is if the tourist stays longer than the two days?

Here's an article about Destany, the other 15 year old he groomed 4 years ago.
http://people.com/crime/tad-cummins...elizabeth-thomas-relationship-former-student/

Thank you for that article. I think it really shows TC's personality/motivations.

"When she heard about Thomas’ disappearance, Parrish says she remembered something from her friendship with Cummins that, up until three weeks ago, seemed normal: A love song Cummins allegedly performed for her in the school’s music room, which she recorded on her phone.

“I started recording because it surprised me how well he [played],” she says. “I definitely didn’t focus on the lyrics at the time. I kind of thought about it [later] but I didn’t think about anything bad, I didn’t process them because it was Tad, the person I trusted.
”"

She goes on to say that [up until recently] she was in a lot of denial.

While the (later debunked) sightings are frustrating, I'm glad to see this case continuing to receive media attention. I'm sure the family's emotions are unimaginable with every new report, it's promising to see the public paying attention and trying to bring ET home. Phone home ET. Her dad just breaks my heart.

JMO, MOO, etc.

I've been to Mexico without a passport via Tijuana, it's been a long time ago. Just drove in. Now they require a passport or what they call a tourist card. If you tell them you are only going to be in the country for 2 days or less you just get the card at the border crossing.

It sounds like something TC could easily do. He could be posing as her grandfather and taking her for a shopping trip down to Ensenada or he could say he is taking her to get braces for her teeth or other dental care. I lived in S. Cal and people got dental care and other medical care and especially medicines in Mexico for a lot less than in the U.S.

The more I think about this, the more more it makes sense that this could be a very real possibility. I don't know much about the tourist card and I am wondering if they have a photo ID attached to it somehow or if it is just paperwork. If LE has notified Mexico about these two, I hope they are looking at those tourist card applications too. I wonder what the process, if any is if the tourist stays longer than the two days?

He would be noted though. And he'd have to get rid of the guns or risk arrest. A lot of this was discussed in earlier threads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've lived in the South all my life and have traveled all over this country. I've never had the impression that more people marry young in the south and start their family at an early age more so than in any other part of the country. There are just as many rural communities and big cities all over the US where people marry right out of high school and start a family (or drop out of high school and start a family without getting married). Many get married, start a family, and still go to college. A lot of young people marry and start a family at a young age when they enlist to serve our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

Would anybody else feel better if the Nashville sighting(s) were debunked by the TBI instead of local police? I'm getting weird feelings on this one.

Would anybody else feel better if the Nashville sighting(s) were debunked by the TBI instead of local police? I'm getting weird feelings on this one.
Yes.. I have weird feelings on so much of all of this.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'll add:

4. TC knows of a seasonal property that is currently not being used by the owners, and they're holed up there. If they arrived at night and parked the vehicle in the garage, nobody would have a clue.

I lean toward remote cabin (either squatting or renting on the cheap) out west (Utah) or crossing over the immediate border of Mexico on foot and laying low in a cheap rental or camp area.

I doubt she had a passport, maybe not even her sister or friends would have had one. I would think a lot of 15-year olds don't.

Right. Some kids do, but she could easily use the passport of an 18 or 20 year old too.

I watched a movie last night called "Bernie" with Jack Black and Shirley MacLaine. The role of Jack Black was TC and the small town was Columbia, TN. Instead of a shooting, I imagined the kidnapping of ET.

[video=youtube;YJuhWKcY_6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJuhWKcY_6U[/video]

It's actually a true story about a man named Bernie Tiede https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Tiede

Passports have pictures on them. Imagination agents are trained to make sure it's the right person. They do NOT make mistakes like that. If they did, terrorists would be able to travel anywhere they want.

I'm far less sure of this than you.

I have traveled with groups of four people many times where the agent barely glanced at the rest of the group as he spoke to the person who handed him the stack of passports.

When we have crossed over the border in cars, many times, the agent didn't even look at the people in the back seat.

I do think agents look for height, hair and eye color to match the pic. But studies show, especially when evaluating people from other countries/races, we don't distinguish differences in facial features well. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070814154259.htm

There are also frequently stories in the news about travelers using other people's passports. Just google "using other people's passports" and start clicking and you will find incidents of terrorists, undocumented immigrants, etc. who used passports of others to get into the U.S.

Considering her past, I don't have her family pegged as world travelers in need of passports. Jmo

Considering her past, I don't have her family pegged as world travelers in need of passports. Jmo

Agreed. Totally. *If* they have passports, I think they would have had to "borrow" passports from others outside her family. When they posted hashtags like "mission almost completed" or "mission completed," I always wondered if obtaining ID docs were part of this.

Can someone please send me a link to listen to the song TC wrote for DP? Sorry I can't find it looking through the threads!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

LOVE BOMBING (and the psychopath)
They love bomb you like no one else. My new bf acted so charming. Held my hand. Opened doors. Expressions of deep love. But within the month he started going cold when I said I wasn't ready to get married. Yea, he wanted to get married immediately. Talked a lot about lack of money. I paid to fix his car.
He eventually dumped me when I said I couldn't marry him at this time. He literally said he needed money, and it was over. Found a new woman next week after we broke up. Obviously had her in the wings. It lasted 4 months basically due to my being needy. I was devastated. Sounds stupid now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama