Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to an old story but it has a lot of photos. Including some of his actual Rogue car.
http://fox17.com/news/local/gallery-new-photos-released-in-amber-alert-of-elizabeth-thomas

Here is a country singer that wants her found. Maybe share with any country music fans you know:

http://countrymusicnation.com/count...rm=original-cmn-mr&utm_content=keith+anderson

And finally, on the Help Find Elizabeth Facebook page, which is temporarily un findable due to trolls, a close family friend reports that "dog the bounty hunter" is now on the case. Can't link it obviously. Hope he helps! The reward is getting high enough that other bounty hunters might be on the case too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would she regret sharing information here? She helped people see why ET was so vulnerable and gave a very good portrayal of ET the person that helped people fall in love with this girl. Was the information used wrongly?

I can't imagine how it would feel to share personal and relevant information about a missing sister...and read people victim blame and make wildly inappropriate comments and/or questions. I can only guess it would be terrible and I wouldn't want to come back.

Here's a little more from family members. Anyone eat at Taco Bell or know people who work there? Apparently Elizabeth loves Taco Bell. (Uh oh, maybe she really wanted to go to Mexico then...). And she is addicted to buying make up. This is why she had to get a job, family couldn't afford her make up habit. So no savings.

Some national parks have email addresses.

I am going to email some flyers to CA national parks today.

Let's find Elizabeth!

Can we please keep on topic and keep the discussion about FINDING ELIZABETH and not about made up theories, personal accountings, or bizarre solutions that include fictional characters.

I can't imagine how it would feel to share personal and relevant information about a missing sister...and read people victim blame and make wildly inappropriate comments and/or questions. I can only guess it would be terrible and I wouldn't want to come back.
True. It's really sad the some people use fake sympathy to gain information that will be used for evil. So wrong.

Some national parks have email addresses.

I am going to email some flyers to CA national parks today.

Let's find Elizabeth!

Great idea! My father is a horticulturist in Texas. He and a bunch of guys are out this week on a project. They are all keeping an eye out. They are in some pretty remote areas.

Flooding areas where they could camp with their info really important, IMO.

Josh DeVine of TBI in irritated mode (and rightfully so IMO).

attachment.php

I think I fell into that trap last week on the scanner threads. It's hard to tell the difference sometimes, especially during real time events.

There isn't much else that Kat can say or do about this. It is possible that they can settle into some routine where no one is suspicious of their arrangement. Maybe the only chance of exposure is if ET tries to contact a sibling or her father or a friend, out of loneliness. I doubt that TC would do that because he knows that he is a criminal. JMO

ANYONE FIND TC A BIT OFF?
His coworker did. Destinay did. We know about them. I am wondering if others (now looking back) also remember something that WAS a bit 'off'...probably.
Yes. His former coworkers felt he was so "off" that they even offered $10,000 reward to help find Elizabeth. I think everyone in the US now sees that a creepy 50 year old pedophile kidnapped a naive, gullible and broken 15 year old and have determined that he is "off".

Admin Note

Hey guys, I just removed a string of posts. I believe the info was posted with good intention however I need to review the original source and speak with Tricia regarding that line of discussion. Please let it go for now. If it is determined to be relevant and necessary, we can always restore the posts.

Thanks much for your cooperation. :blowkiss:

ANYONE FIND TC A BIT OFF?
His coworker did. Destinay did. We know about them. I am wondering if others (now looking back) also remember something that WAS a bit 'off'...probably.

I wonder if there is a family secret that he was inappropriate with his own children. JMO

I hope to goodness one of them is using contraception.

The Rules - Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals

Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Allowed social media includes group support, help find pages. See above. The page I refer to is now private but will be public again. They had a troll problem and people getting rude to each other. Easy to happen when so much time passes without a break in the case I guess.

I think there will be a lot of reports of sightings. We had a bunch of police officers show up at our church this Sunday. They wouldn't give any information except that someone had reported a seeing someone involved in an Amber Alert. The only active Amber Alert I could find was this case. They surrounded some poor guy who was new to our church. He was a little stout with a beard. He didn't look like Tad Cummins, but I guess from a distance you might take a second look. I'm afraid the guy will probably never come back to our church. It was over in a few minutes, although the police hung around for about an hour.
I'm sure similar things are happening all over the country.

I think there will be a lot of reports of sightings. We had a bunch of police officers show up at our church this Sunday. They wouldn't give any information except that someone had reported a seeing someone involved in an Amber Alert. The only active Amber Alert I could find was this case. They surrounded some poor guy who was new to our church. He was a little stout with a beard. He didn't look like Tad Cummins, but I guess from a distance you might take a second look. I'm afraid the guy will probably never come back to our church. It was over in a few minutes, although the police hung around for about an hour.
That is horrible, but I can also understand it..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Allowed social media includes group support, help find pages. See above. The page I refer to is now private but will be public again. They had a troll problem and people getting rude to each other. Easy to happen when so much time passes without a break in the case I guess.

I understand. And I know the social media rules inside out, believe me. ;) I'm just asking for patience while I review. Especially true now that the page is private.

Appreciate your input and passion. Truly. Just please be patient for a bit. :)

Poor guy! I'm guessing most males in the Amber Alert area are going to opt out of any facial hair for a while...

It's been so long without any confirmed sightings, and there are so many people out there looking. I think some people just really want to believe that they've found them so they become convinced that they see them even when it's clearly not them. Not a good time for any older guys to try to take their daughter or granddaughter out to lunch!

Poor guy! I'm guessing most males in the Amber Alert area are going to opt out of any facial hair for a while...

It's been so long without any confirmed sightings, and there are so many people out there looking. I think some people just really want to believe that they've found them so they become convinced that they see them even when it's clearly not them. Not a good time for any older guys to try to take their daughter or granddaughter out to lunch!

I'm in my 50's and wear a goatee, but I am 6'1" an thin. However some of the language on this site makes me wonder f I look like the "creepy guy"

sometimes ya'll are kinda rough--lol And then aarp starts sending their stuff. I'm stayin home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV