Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope it does!

Elizabeth Thomas family files court order

"Thomas’ family said witnesses are not being forthcoming about what they know. They have now filed a petition in an effort to change that.

The family wants to interview potential witnesses under oath so that they have to tell the truth about what they know regarding Thomas and Cummins."

Well that answers some questions. They've got to have some strong proof that someone or some people are withholding evidence. I'd say if someone hasn't come forward yet, they'd better do so quickly.

Well that answers some questions. They've got to have some strong proof that someone or some people are withholding evidence. I'd say if someone hasn't come forward yet, they'd better do so quickly.
Wonder if the witness names will ever be released..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Gitana, have you ever heard of something like this? What do you think the chances are of it working?
I'm wondering if it is more to possibly compel parents to have their children be questioned.

I'm concerned. This guy, while potentially dangerous and clearly kidnapping, may not be as much of an idiot as it seems on the surface. While limited, he is educated. He's clearly intelligent enough to interpret his religion, teach class in HS and has shown the ability to research certain items on google as needed. Google/youTube/internet is a power resource...you can find articles and videos on how to do pretty much anything. It's clear this 'trip' was premeditated, with searches about teenage marriage and mattresses, but it was also keen enough to keep their email communications in draft form rather than over the internet records that are stored on servers. So the concern is how much of what we know is what HE wanted us to know, and how much is truly investigation and clues.

Decatur is out of the way on the road to OKC. OKC is out of the way to Mexico or Canada. IF....headed to Mexico or Canada, both of which have very limited security to cross without concern of coming back.....they are already there! It took them 24 hrs to drive 10 hrs. We do not know how much $$, resources or how willing they are to take a risk....we just don't know. Put 2 heads together, that are planning and plotting together, they may be taking the TBI, FBI and all of us on a chase. Its been over 20 days and NO sightings or confirmed leads....and we had a ping in Decatur and the sighting in OKC all in 24 hrs. We have to conceded that to this point he has the jump and has outsmarted the rest of us so far.

Very concerned for this impressionable young lady!

I'm concerned. This guy, while potentially dangerous and clearly kidnapping, may not be as much of an idiot as it seems on the surface. While limited, he is educated. He's clearly intelligent enough to interpret his religion, teach class in HS and has shown the ability to research certain items on google as needed. Google/youTube/internet is a power resource...you can find articles and videos on how to do pretty much anything. It's clear this 'trip' was premeditated, with searches about teenage marriage and mattresses, but it was also keen enough to keep their email communications in draft form rather than over the internet records that are stored on servers. So the concern is how much of what we know is what HE wanted us to know, and how much is truly investigation and clues.

Decatur is out of the way on the road to OKC. OKC is out of the way to Mexico or Canada. IF....headed to Mexico or Canada, both of which have very limited security to cross without concern of coming back.....they are already there! It took them 24 hrs to drive 10 hrs. We do not know how much $$, resources or how willing they are to take a risk....we just don't know. Put 2 heads together, that are planning and plotting together, they may be taking the TBI, FBI and all of us on a chase. Its been over 20 days and NO sightings or confirmed leads....and we had a ping in Decatur and the sighting in OKC all in 24 hrs. We have to conceded that to this point he has the jump and has outsmarted the rest of us so far.

Inquiring minds want to know: What possibly drew them to Decatur, AL?

I was driving past a Walmart today and on a whim decided to drive through the parking lot to check cars, (even though I am on the East coast I still believe they can be anywhere) and I saw 4 silver rogues but no TN plates unfortunately.
It is a common vehicle, even more common and unremarkable when gray/silver which among the most common car colors. I think even a schlub like this guy would know to swap out the plates. There is likely no downside to swapping to plates for him as his registration and licence are nationally flagged. Or he simply could have ditched the vehicle

As a nurse I will say I have never in 21 years moved a patient to the floor from bed to do cpr- a chair yes, but not a bed. We have boards we slide under them as myself and one other person would have great difficulty lifting the majority of patients safely to the floor- rolling is much easier. Depending where I worked we have had beds that convert the headboard to a slide board of sorts and we now even have cpr buttons on beds that automatically deflate the bed.

All that said I still don't believe IMO the bed was being used to teach cpr to students. I am also certified to teach all levels of cpr and the level of cpr this man IMO is qualified to teach doesn't involve hospital beds.

I think it was more for the other classes like CNA, PCT etc. not that much of this matters in this discussion at this point -you all discussed this hours ago while I was at work LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they were in OKC 48 hours after this dissappearance, not 24 as you have stated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What ever this petition is for, even if for a civil suit, I would think the divorce proceedings would financially protect TC's wife.

Probably not if they're minors

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
One of the articles made it sound like a very long list. I don't know the legalities of it, but if parents stopped minors from talking..

Would this be an order for the minor or for the parents?

One of the articles made it sound like a very long list. I don't know the legalities of it, but if parents stopped minors from talking..

Would this be an order for the minor or for the parents?

Great question for Gitana! I have no idea. I'll say one thing though. I still cannot believe anyone would be actively helping them right now. For example, providing a place to stay. I'll be genuinely shocked and appalled.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member