Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember who (sorry!) brought up TC's infamous song this evening but it reminded me that he stated on his resume that he has something like 65 songs copyrighted. I checked the ASCAP and BMI artist databases (the two main copyright holders in the US) and his name didn't come up. Guys, hang on to your hats here.......I think Tad might have lied!

Don't know how many songs it has on it, but he does seem to have copyrighted a CD of music and lyrics.

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pw...fdU3RSVHv4fO4qSJSquwLL2gW&BROWSE=1&HC=1&SID=2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I do not understand is this:

They clearly have been sighted, how come LE has not yet caught up with them?

And every single time I see TC's photo I feel like barfing...

They haven't been sighted in weeks. If someone has a good place to hide, it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Can't remember who (sorry!) brought up TC's infamous song this evening but it reminded me that he stated on his resume that he has something like 65 songs copyrighted. I checked the ASCAP and BMI artist databases (the two main copyright holders in the US) and his name didn't come up. Guys, hang on to your hats here.......I think Tad might have lied!

Wait, does this mean he wasn't in the CIA, either?? :innocent:

We'd probably have a much easier time trying to come up with all the things he said that were true as opposed to those that were lies. What a character!

And now another missing girl. ..14 with a 45 year old. Ugh.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

It certainly wouldn't attract attention in a Walmart store. Walmart customers are not known for their great fashion sense. Just Google "People of Walmart' Photos." Warning: it's not pretty.
:laughing: It's hysterical!!

I keep thinking about #ohtheplaces and wondering if they are actually playing tourists or hiding until 'the heat's off' so to speak. It's been over 2 weeks since they were spotted and LE has not given the public much in the way of hints as to where they could be. All we have is the friend's claim that they planned to go west and (where is that link) "warm weather clothes." That's not much.

(I found the link about the warm weather clothes.)
http://www.waynecountynow.net/single-post/2017/03/27/1st-Know-Video-of-Missing-Teen-Elizabeth-Thomas

:laughing: It's hysterical!!

I keep thinking about #ohtheplaces and wondering if they are actually playing tourists or hiding until 'the heat's off' so to speak. It's been over 2 weeks since they were spotted and LE has not given the public much in the way of hints as to where they could be. All we have is the friend's claim that they planned to go west and (where is that link) "warm weather clothes." That's not much.

(I found the link about the warm weather clothes.)
http://www.waynecountynow.net/single-post/2017/03/27/1st-Know-Video-of-Missing-Teen-Elizabeth-Thomas
I was thinking it was said she only brought warm weather clothes and it was one of those Nancy Grace podcasts.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't know about Walmart, but I've worked where there are security cameras. Footage was only reviewed if there was a problem.

A lot of stores have a security office, with one or more people monitoring the security cameras all the time. But their primary job is to spot shoplifters, or suspicious people who are likely to steal from the store. Not to look for fugitives. But if the police drop off a wanted poster or something, they will probably hang it in the security office for a short time. But even then spotting that person, is not the primary job of the security officers.

Whoa, great find! I can't believe he actually registered a song at some point. Song is called "Flowing Water". Seems innocent enough of a title but I bet it gets SUPER CREEPY once he starts singing it.

This girl could be gone from this guy if she wanted. You saw them walking through Walmart together, she's not scared. She could have started screaming for help in Walmart or just run to a security guard. But she stays by his side.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
If only it were this simple and this black and white.

Sorry, that last post was in reply to BessDrew and the reply quote didn't show up. Hate using my phone for this.

For some reason I keep thinking north, like Idaho, Utah, Montana... but I think I'm wrong and still stuck with the Hannah Anderson story in my head.

It's snowing outside my window and it's April... Not exactly great sleeping in the car weather. I bro forgetting that part.

I can't imagine who would be helping them... we've heard nothing of networking stuff found on his computer... Did this dbag really think he was going to pull this off long term? I mean, on the one hand I hope he has because that's less scary for Elizabeth, but at the same time I'm like "what are you thinking dude?" what did he plan to do after the initial run? What comes after the walk into the sunset?

I was watching the news tonight and there were stories of intense storms in the midwast and floods in Columbia (Central America). I hope they are not trying to ride it out in those areas.
Everything they posted and interacted online was with beach scenes. Northern areas don't fit.
The fact that nothing has been public doesn't mean it that its not part of this, just we don't know. What has been made public is searches and the e-mails. There could be 2 reasons -
1) he was sloppy
2) what was found was intended to be found,
I am not a conspiracy guy but IMO take information and question it. It was easy to find what he was searching for. Anyone with a brain can take minimal steps to erase it and set the browser not to record at all.
And one thing that that still sticks out is when did the friend stopped cooperating and not wear a ribbon and that ET was safe? Did she know that they were in OK? Not sure.
The lawyer in NG podcast said when "friend" was asked what town in the west they were heading she said the couldn't remember. Then said I'll assume she doesn't but I'm a trial lawyer and I don't assume anything.
You also don't ask a question you don't already know the answer to.

That said other areas to be on the lookout is resort areas in the SW that hire temporary workers, no documentation required.
He thinks he's a musician, gets into a gig in a resort, maybe a DJ and she is someone hanging with him, has red hair and looks the part, maybe works on the staff at the place.
Get to spend time on the beach, all undocumented.

Including this one, I currently see in WS 4 active cases of missing teens presumed to be with an older man. Is it a full moon? The wind? What's going on with these creeps?

If only it were this simple and this black and white.

Why isn't it that simple? They are on video walking in Walmart together of all places. There's plenty of people to run to for help and get away. Some people can't get past their selves and understand this girl isn't with this guy right now against her will. Even though that might not fit your narrative

Whoa, great find! I can't believe he actually registered a song at some point. Song is called "Flowing Water". Seems innocent enough of a title but I bet it gets SUPER CREEPY once he starts singing it.

Yeah, I won't be rushing out to buy a copy anytime soon.;) BTW, it appears it could be the title to an "album" as he copyrighted the disc itself.

Why isn't it that simple? They are on video walking in Walmart together of all places. There's plenty of people to run to for help and get away. Some people can't get past their selves and understand this girl isn't with this guy right now against her will. Even though that might not fit your narrative

Because she is a child that has had an abusive life with her mother and he is a sick predator.

Also since you are new, this is a victim friendly forum and it might really frustrate you. Victim blaming doesn't go down well here.

This girl could be gone from this guy if she wanted. You saw them walking through Walmart together, she's not scared. She could have started screaming for help in Walmart or just run to a security guard. But she stays by his side.

I see you are a brand new member. Welcome! As for ET being able to leave if she wants this has been discussed at great length. She is a victim. He took advantage of her, groomed her, and then kidnapped her. At this point she might be completely dependent on him, afraid of him, or afraid if what will happen to her if she returns home. How they appear in a few pictures spaced minutes apart is no reason to judge her or blame her.

This girl could be gone from this guy if she wanted. You saw them walking through Walmart together, she's not scared. She could have started screaming for help in Walmart or just run to a security guard. But she stays by his side. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

There is good reason to believe with the time and access TC had to ET that he throughly brainwashed, threatened and broke down her self-confidence. People who are already fragile, as ET was, are extremely suceptable to crimminal manipulators like TC. We don't know yet what he has told her. We do know he lied and told her he was x-CIA/FBI and who knows what else! We have learned that she was indeed afraid of him at times from interviews with witnesses.

He may have told her that if she runs or makes a scene he will have harm done to her family. At this point, with what we have learned about TC I would not put anything past him. The longer she is with him, the harder it is for her to think for herself (Stockholm Syndrome).

There is good reason to believe with the time and access TC had to ET that he throughly brainwashed, threatened and broke down her self-confidence. People who are already fragile, as ET was, are extremely suceptable to crimminal manipulators like TC. We don't know yet what he has told her. We do know he lied and told her he was x-CIA/FBI and who knows what else! We have learned that she was indeed afraid of him at times from interviews with witnesses.

He may have told her that if she runs or makes a scene he will have harm done to her family. At this point, with what we have learned about TC I would not put anything past him. The longer she is with him, the harder it is for her to think for herself (Stockholm Syndrome).

Even if she was with him by choice and not duress, it wouldn't matter. She's underage. If you get picked up by the cops for drinking alcohol when you're under the age of 21, the cops don't care if you wanted to get drunk or not. Same with cigarettes, if you're underage, you can't buy them whether you want to or not. And when you're 15, you can't get involved with 50-year-olds. (I don't think she's with him by choice, just using it as an example.)

Because she is a child that has had an abusive life with her mother and he is a sick predator.

Also since you are new, this is a victim friendly forum and it might really frustrate you. Victim blaming doesn't go down well here.

I don't think anyone blamed ET.

Nowhere does it say this is her fault.

It was simply stated that she is not with him against her will. This seems obvious from the Walmart footage.

No judgement, just observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members