Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I am new here but have followed this topic since thread two or so.

I only have a couple of thoughts.

1. Where I live in Anaheim, I see license plates from other states regularly just in my apartment parking lot alone. I have seen: NC, NJ, LA, WA, AZ, NV, and Jalisco, MX to name a few!

2. This is the time of year where people start to move and travel. I see lots of trailers, moving trucks, and newcomers. I myself will be moving to Seattle in a month.

I'm thankful that there are such dedicated folks here. I hope that I don't see too many more threads and that Elizabeth gets home safely soon. I will keep telling everyone I know about her.

:Welcome1:

Maybe he doesn't think he will get out alive, so maybe even the alimony for life won't matter to him. If they don't find him, he won't pay, and if they find him, well…. grim outcome, in my opinion, for him.

IMOO.

The biggest question mark for me in all of this is: what the hell is the game plan here? He doesn't have unlimited funds, he can't apply for a job legally, he can't just stay hidden in the woods or live out of the Nissan indefinitely, he can't rent an apartment , etc. etc. Either this is a very "fly by the seat of your pants" plan, or he has some other plan that I can't for the life of me figure out.

a couple thousand is quite a bit for a part time fast food worker.
that would be highly unusual to save that much.
Since no one has said (unless I missed it) how long she worked at Chick-Fil-A, I'm going off of about a 6 month time period and I absolutely believe she could have saved up couple thousand dollars. I work less than 20 hours a week at a little over minimum wage and make more that in 6 months. If she got a job when she turned 15 then she had been working for 10 months when she was kidnapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest question mark for me in all of this is: what the hell is the game plan here? He doesn't have unlimited funds, he can't apply for a job legally, he can't just stay hidden in the woods or live out of the Nissan indefinitely, he can't rent an apartment , etc. etc. Either this is a very "fly by the seat of your pants" plan, or he has some other plan that I can't for the life of me figure out.

I have often wondered if he felt like suicide is wrong, and he had no future, as he lost his job, marriage is defunct, in trouble with the law, etc., that in his mind maybe suicide by cop would work for him? This is his Bucket List and Last Hoorah?

Just My Opinion...

Since no one has said (unless I missed it) how long she worked at Chick-Fil-A, I'm going off of about a 6 month time period and I absolutely believe she could have saved up couple thousand dollars. I work less than 20 hours a week at a little over minimum wage and make more that in 6 months. If she got a job when she turned 15 then she had been working for 10 months when she was kidnapped.

https://www.tn.gov/workforce/topic/child-labor

Interesting that the article indicated under February 6 , lawyer wrote letter to school and "The teen's cell phone history indicates as well that she remains in contact with Cummins, the letter says."
If they were still in contact by phone why all the IG stuff?
Complete saturation, imo, the kind where there's a reminder every second that you're in with someone. It's obsessive and disturbing. (On TC's part) The girl literally needed attention, and he literally gave it to her. Wonder how real life is for the 2 of them now.... I'd imagine a lot of (not very) sly "thinking of you" messages may be more fun than a 50 year old man in your face. She's 15. It can't possibly be fun anymore, if it ever was.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Did you save lots of money? Curious. I work with young girls, and no one has money. Lol

I saved money to buy a nice car. I had a pretty nice car for a 16 year old (started working when I was 15). My parents bought me an 'ok' car, and I drove it for a month, then they agreed to let me trade it in and buy something more to my liking.
After the car though, nope, I blew it all at the mall [emoji23]. But then again, I had a cushy, easy life at home and as long as I was working to my parents still gave me money whenever I asked. It was more about teaching me responsibility on their end I guess.

So, if she worked 18 hours a week (the maximum allowed) this could have happened. Thanks for the link to the state laws! That was my next question.

By law, she wouldn't have been able to work more than 3 hours a day. I seriously doubt that she worked 6 days a week, but who knows? I do know that, according to family members, she didn't pick up her last paycheck. That would indicate to me that it probably wasn't very much money.

Of course, I'm just guessing.

Here's an article about TC and how well this might have been planned out.
https://gma.yahoo.com/walmart-foota...se-expert-212404631--abc-news-topstories.html

I would have to agree. I really think we're giving him too much credit and that this plan isn't well thought out. He's probably been able to stay off the grid due to ditching the vehicle.
I'm confused. Why is the NE picture in this update. I realize this is from ABC news but Garrett was/is from FBI. It was my understanding this was NOT them.

I would also think the residents of this small town would be getting tired of being scrutinized and dissected, enough for some to start spilling the beans and bring this to a great ending.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I fully support TC's wife, and fully believe her lawyers know exactly what they are doing. I'm a divorcee. Lawyers are mega smart and really know the marriage laws. As far as TC marrying ET, what JC does will have little effect on his stupidity and disregard for the law.

I feel he might have been thinking he could live more freely south of the border. It's top on my list of where they may have gone. Either that or hanging in the woods somewhere. Logic doesn't have to apply. In several of these cases and similar ones, perps hid in the woods. What was their plan? How did they expect it would end up?

If he didn't think they could live undetected in Mexico or some place like that, then I worry about the lack of long-range plans. Some predators become so obsessed their ultimate goal is just to spend some time with their victim before ending it all.

Interesting that the article indicated under February 6 , lawyer wrote letter to school and "The teen's cell phone history indicates as well that she remains in contact with Cummins, the letter says."
If they were still in contact by phone why all the IG stuff?

As a 35 year old, I'll say that perhaps the younger generation sees social media as "it's not real until it's on Facebook / instagram" etc. like he isn't ashamed because he is posting "hints" & quotes online Vs just personal texts etc. I dunno lol all in my opinion.

I'm confused. Why is the NE picture in this update. I realize this is from ABC news but Garrett was/is from FBI. It was my understanding this was NOT them.

I would also think the residents of this small town would be getting tired of being scrutinized and dissected, enough for some to start spilling the beans and bring this to a great ending.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

When I viewed it, it looked like the picture was spliced into the article as a thumbnail of a related (old) article that hadn't been updated.

I have often wondered if he felt like suicide is wrong, and he had no future, as he lost his job, marriage is defunct, in trouble with the law, etc., that in his mind maybe suicide by cop would work for him? This is his Bucket List and Last Hoorah?

Just My Opinion...

I agree with what you are saying... that has been my opinion. He knew his life in that town was 'over' after this all came out and he'd never be able to stay there so he planned on 'running away' to start over. I think he's probably too narcissistic for suicide by cop tho.

Interesting, the divorce paperwork mentions that they would like for him to be required to obtain or maintain a life insurance policy… "to pay said funds upon defendant's death".

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/04/03/complaint.for.divorce.pdf

That's is not unusual. It's just to make sure that the supported spouse has funds coming in after the death of the supporting spouse. We do the same thing sometimes for child support orders. It doesn't mean anything.

Hi everyone. I am new here but have followed this topic since thread two or so.

I only have a couple of thoughts.

1. Where I live in Anaheim, I see license plates from other states regularly just in my apartment parking lot alone. I have seen: NC, NJ, LA, WA, AZ, NV, and Jalisco, MX to name a few!

2. This is the time of year where people start to move and travel. I see lots of trailers, moving trucks, and newcomers. I myself will be moving to Seattle in a month.

I'm thankful that there are such dedicated folks here. I hope that I don't see too many more threads and that Elizabeth gets home safely soon. I will keep telling everyone I know about her.

Hey! Me too! Anaheim, near Downtown and close to Disney!

I fully support TC's wife, and fully believe her lawyers know exactly what they are doing. I'm a divorcee. Lawyers are mega smart and really know the marriage laws. As far as TC marrying ET, what JC does will have little effect on his stupidity and disregard for the law.

Agreed.I think they are just trying to protect her interests as any divorce attorney would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy