Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do really hope that MCElIZABETHSISTER does come back on. I hope she wasn't put off by some of the questions here and understands that not everyone is on the same wavelength. It must be extremely difficult for her.

I do really hope that MCElIZABETHSISTER does come back on. I hope she wasn't put off by some of the questions here and understands that not everyone is on the same wavelength. It must be extremely difficult for her.

If I were her, I'd have no interest in coming back. It's sad to say, I wouldn't be surprised if she regrets sharing information here.

I hope she has a lot of loving support around her. I hope ET is found soon, so this nightmare could end for all the victims hurt by TC.

If I were her, I'd have no interest in coming back. It's sad to say, I wouldn't be surprised if she regrets sharing information here.

I hope she has a lot of loving support around her. I hope ET is found soon, so this nightmare could end for all the victims hurt by TC.

I would certainly feel the same way as well. I feel badly for her and her father. I cringed reading some of the questions and thought that I personally wouldn't have taken it as well as she did. I hope that Elizabeth is found soon so the healing process can begin for all of them.
Added- Imagine how many ridiculous PM's she received ( you know people bombard VI's trying to fish for info just to be nosy. SMH. ) I truly feel for them, this must be miserable.

He would be noted though. And he'd have to get rid of the guns or risk arrest. A lot of this was discussed in earlier threads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forgot about the guns but with a fake ID he may not be noted, especially on a 2 day tourist card perhaps.

ARROGANCE OF A PSYCHOPATH
My psychopath wanted an upfront music position even though he couldn't carry a tune. I had many years of piano training and played in a church 30 years so i knew. He smiled at women as he walked ahead of me. He bragged about being a mgr of a store. (He was let go though). He looked at himself a lot in the mirror. TC's coworker said he was arrogant, as well. I see mega comparisons. JMO

THEY TAKE BIG RISKS (a trait of a psychopath). Enough said on that.

Agreed. I was thinking that her absence was more due to frustration over our wheel spinning of late because of the lack of new info or clues (though in complete agreement that she had to endure some very inappropriate questions/comments). It's probably also best that she isn't here for the disheartening cycle of getting excited over breaking news of a sighting followed by crushing disappointment. She already has to experience that in real life, I can't imagine having to have that roller coaster exacerbated by following along on an online forum.

Even taking away the situation and tremendous empathy and concern that I have for her, I liked Kat personally and hope that when this is all over she stops by sometime to say hi and lets us know how great ET is doing.

MASTER MANIPULATOR (trait of a psychopath)
my psychopath told his daughter, "Watch. I will get that woman (me) to go out with me." He did. He won in a way. I fell in love and it was extremely hard to break up. I decided if it killed me (emotionally), I would break up anyways. I'm over it now, and I learned my lesson the hard way. JC worked at finding a weak girl and

We have no proof that TC has ever been diagnosed as a psychopath, we can find similarities sure but without a confirmed medical diagnosis , it's all just speculation .

Agreed. I was thinking that her absence was more due to frustration over our wheel spinning of late because of the lack of new info or clues (though in complete agreement that she had to endure some very inappropriate questions/comments). It's probably also best that she isn't here for the disheartening cycle of getting excited over breaking news of a sighting followed by crushing disappointment. She already has to experience that in real life, I can't imagine having to have that roller coaster exacerbated by following along on an online forum.

Even taking away the situation and tremendous empathy and concern that I have for her, I liked Kat personally and hope that when this is all over she stops by sometime to say hi and lets us know how great ET is doing.

I agree.
The false alarm sightings must be such a let down. Especially when it comes to light that most don't even look anything like the pair except that it's an older man and young girl. It must be exhausting. I can't imagine what they are going through either. This whole thing must be mentally and physically exhausting for them.

Josh DeVine of TBI in irritated mode (and rightfully so IMO).

attachment.php

Attachments

• josh devine.jpg
    josh devine.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 524

I am very grateful to Kat for all of the information that she shared with us to help us find Elizabeth, and grateful to all of the locals as well. We have an idea of the way ET dresses and Kat also said that she acts like a 15-year-old.

One of the locals posted that Tennessee vehicles only have license plates on the rear. I did not know that. And that's one, but not the only reason that I think they're still in the silver Nissan Rogue. All he had to do was cover the rear plate with a fake dealer plate, not exceed the speed limit, and they can be cruising down any highway, and be invisible to LE.

Anyway, I hope today is the day we find Elizabeth for real this time.

as we don't have any sightings except the one, there isn't a whole lot I can add, but here's my two cents...

I definitely think they could survive for awhile on $4500. I also think it's highly likely he squirreled away at least an additional $500 or so. If he was hiding this whole thing from his wife and family, it's easy enough to believe that he might have said the car needed an oil change or some minor repair work, so he was withdrawing $50 here or $100 there. Maybe he did grocery shopping and kept $25 or $50 every so often. I think even on a limited income, he would be able to save some... I also think he was planning an "escape" for some time. Even if it was more of a dream than a reality, and only became more of a reality as his "real life" started crashing around him.

On $5000, they could get pretty far and live for a good length of time, unfortunately. Ramen, easy mac, sandwiches, even mcdonald's, gas or a super cheap motel or campsite each day, and they could probably live on $30 a day, less if sleeping in the car. In smaller towns I've seen hotel rooms for around $20 a night. It wouldn't be the lap of luxury by any means, but a shower and a bed, maybe a tv with a few channels. Those kinds of places aren't super concerned with security or credentials or anything, and always take cash, so as long as they didn't cause trouble (excessive noise, etc), then I don't think anyone would think twice about renting a room to Tad, especially if she stayed in the car while he went in to pay.

I think the major key to getting her home, is coverage in the news, on the radio, etc. that she is welcome home, no matter what she has done or anything. That when she comes home, she will be welcomed with open arms, no judgement.

I don't think it's helpful for anyone to say that she is 100% there against her will or anything like that. True or not. She likely feels that she has played a big role in this, so the "no judgement" factor, would be a better stance. I guess what i mean is that she isn't 5 years old and wasn't abducted from her bed in the middle of the night. Obviously it is an abduction, but the feelings are more complicated than that.

For now, it's possible (and likely) that she is complicit in keeping them undiscovered. I honestly believe that the best way to get her home is for her to know that no one is going to be spinning stories on this, especially those closest to her. That no one wants to gain anything by her return, except her safety, and that she could have a bright future after all of this.

Why would she regret sharing information here? She helped people see why ET was so vulnerable and gave a very good portrayal of ET the person that helped people fall in love with this girl. Was the information used wrongly?

I watched a movie last night called "Bernie" with Jack Black and Shirley MacLaine. The role of Jack Black was TC and the small town was Columbia, TN. Instead of a shooting, I imagined the kidnapping of ET.

[video=youtube;YJuhWKcY_6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJuhWKcY_6U[/video]

It's actually a true story about a man named Bernie Tiede https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Tiede

This happened in the town that I live in. Bernie is constantly on our news and the talk of the town since he now has a new lawyer.

MASTER MANIPULATOR (trait of a psychopath)
my psychopath told his daughter, "Watch. I will get that woman (me) to go out with me." He did. He won in a way. I fell in love and it was extremely hard to break up. I decided if it killed me (emotionally), I would break up anyways. I'm over it now, and I learned my lesson the hard way. JC worked at finding a weak girl and

Wow... i had a JC that was VERY similar.... kicked him to the curb too but it wasn't easy... i had a daughter with him that he also 'used' to lure in women. You weren't in FL by chance, were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay