Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends. My state doesn't have toll booths (did away with them after a horrid accident years ago.) And I could probably count the number of times I've had a police car behind me in the last couple years on one hand. "Hundreds" seems awfully high, even if every police car has a scanner and it's always on.

And on a related topic...

We're assuming that the Walmart they stopped at has outdoor surveillance cameras. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Not long ago, someone had a purse stolen in the parking lot at the local mall. (This being a relatively popular mall in a populated suburban area.) They went to the police - guess what? Mall has no cameras. And then, a couple weeks back, someone went to the local cinema - came out (this was around 9pm) and not only had their car been broken into, but all 4 wheels were gone. Since they've been looking for witnesses, I can only assume that if there were cameras, they didn't get much from them.

Did you watch the video posted above of the guy who was logged 112 times in two years by his local police department? Including pictures of him and his family getting out of his car in his own driveway.

They may but as I live here I can tell you they are not on the majority of the rural roads we have here.....traveling the interstate you may see 3 THP officers from N to S.....do you live here?

No, I don't live there, but I know how to Google information like that. Of course as long as they stay on the back roads and don't encounter any LEOs they will not be caught. But as soon as they get on any highway patrolled by the THP, they will be spotted.

No, I don't live there, but I know how to Google information like that. Of course as long as they stay on the back roads and don't encounter any LEOs they will not be caught. But as soon as they get on any highway patrolled by the THP, they will be spotted.
Yes but I've driven in front of THP with expired tags fully expected to be pulled over but wasn't. All I'm saying is THP doesn't have a high presence on the interstate for some reason they always set at the scales for truckers but I'm hoping all LE has stepped up the presence on the interstate and back roads ....strangely they've stopped updating on the local news as much I really hope they aren't moving on. We have 3 more missing kids and a few adults....

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Heading to Gulf shores and Mobile Al next week I'm definitely going to be searching for them though I think they are local again

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Me either. It seems like teenagers are in charge there. Adults with a teenaged mentality. Or lack of education. It seems clannish, clickish, ignorant people in charge there. Very unprofessional.

You know the kinds of people in danger there are mostly wealthy Mexicans who can pay ransoms, wealthy Americans who drive through with expensive trucks or cars, people involved in the narcotrafficante world, drunken tourists and young women who live in certain border towns that are totally controlled by cartels.

There are many places where people can live and travel through safely, depending.

I posted a couple of recent cases of white Americans hiding out down there, raising kids for years, even decades.

I'm with both of you. I'm scared but wouldnt be surprised to hear some landowner found a car with two bodies in it, frankly. :(

<modsnip>

Its limitless really where they could be. In a few of these types of cases the perp fled to California with their victim. In some they went to Mexico and some stayed in the state camping on someone's property or fled to remote western regions you have to hike deep into.

I don't see a pattern we can rely on.

Isn't off the grid not relying on public utilities or things like the internet?

I don't think that's putting your family ahead of your country. At all. I think it's leaving your kid in the hands of a dangerous predator. It wouldn't be safe. It wouldn't be smart. It wouldn't protect her. It sure wouldn't be legal.

Even if some parent thought it was okay to leave their kid to be victimized endlessly by a child molester, the law would never allow it. It is flat illegal. And to me not rational or reasonable in any way.

I know some cannot or refuse to understand. It it is illegal in this country and is abuse for a 15 year old girl to be "mating" with a 50 year old man. Now maybe in Yemen or Afghanistan that stuff might fly. For the most part, not here.

I think it is clear this child was coerced, manipulated and victimized. She was vulnerable having been previously abused, not socializing well in her first year of public school and with low self esteem. She was exploited by this dangerous predator and also threatened by him as the recent filing demonstrates. She was confused, frightened and conflicted. It is odd to me that in light of the facts we know of this girl and who she is, some continue to insist or insinuate she is no victim.

Well said

Just a couple thoughts that popped in my head while running errands today:

If you are looking in Walmart or any parking lot for the rogue he will probably back into the parking space since TN doesn't have front plates so maybe go peak at the plates of backed in silver rogues.

He seems very religious, if that's not all a ploy, maybe he will turn up at a church. Do we know what religion he is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a couple thoughts that popped in my head while running errands today:

If you are looking in Walmart or any parking lot for the rogue he will probably back into the parking space since TN doesn't have front plates so maybe go peak at the plates of backed in silver rogues.

He seems very religious, if that's not all a ploy, maybe he will turn up at a church. Do we know what religion he is?

This article references the Grace Church of the Nazarene in Columbia. So I guess his religion would be Evangelical Christianity. I doubt his religion is a ploy. He sounds genuinely religious.

Teaching was dream job for kidnapping suspect Tad Cummins

Native Californian here, born and raised.

<modsnip>

However, I'd rule out California because it's pricey, there are lots highway cameras, a high percentage of law enforcement, and, IMHO, he wouldn't blend in as well here.
hannah anderson was kidnapped from CA. Hmm cant remember where they ended up... Im at work on lunch so no time to look up.

hannah anderson was kidnapped from CA. Hmm cant remember where they ended up... Im at work on lunch so no time to look up.

They ended up at a campsite in Idaho, I believe.

Is there anytning hanging from his rear view mirror?

Is there anytning hanging from his rear view mirror?

It is his ex wife's vehicle so I'm thinking he probably removed anything that was there. MOO

I think the Rogue was ditched a few weeks ago.

He googled to see if his car could be tracked so it will be interesting to see if he ditched it, changed license plates or what.

Anyone able to find out where TC was as a missionary?

Anyone able to find out where TC was as a missionary?

He did some medical related missions work in Panama. It's in his resume in the file released by the school.

the longer SHE is missing, the more i am worried about her. they havent been since since wal mart in OK and the fact he has weapons. either someone(s) is/are helping them or well, i just dont wanna go there now. but i just hope they are in hiding where she would be alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61