Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its likely he has been on many religious retreats during his years. So he may know of isolated places and cabins or other groups that are isolated and doesn't mind the age difference thing.

But wherever they are. He has probably been there before. Jmo for now.

He did some medical related missions work in Panama. It's in his resume in the file released by the school.

LMBO..... sorry, not laughing at you Bess, laughing because I can't decipher what is real and what is a lie at this point. IMO the school hired him ONLY because his wife works there.

Has the wife been questioned about his "resume" and all that he says he has done/accomplished during his life??

Has the wife been questioned about his "resume" and all that he says he has done/accomplished during his life??

I for one would love the answer to this. We know he isn't ex CIA or FBI, he's not a veteran, what else is he not??

ETA: WE know a lot of what he is not, I'd like to know what he is. (Well besides a liar among other things that I won't get into)

I'm imagining the wife has been questioned extensively. She seems to be cooperative I can't imagine she hasn't told LE everything she knows.

From the court filing it appears though some are not forthcoming so it's possible she isn't cooperative but I doubt it for some reason.

I'm really intrigued with this idea of plate readers. I hope LE if networking with the different states to get reports that may reveal Cummins vehicle. That would be awesome!

They don't need to get reports. If an ALPR anywhere scans their license plate, an alarm will go off, and it will be up to the cop to immediately pull them over and investigate.

LMBO..... sorry, not laughing at you Bess, laughing because I can't decipher what is real and what is a lie at this point. IMO the school hired him ONLY because his wife works there.

I think this too. Sounds like Tad Cummins parlayed his relationship with his wife into getting into the system so he could have access to potential victims. I've said it before and I still believe there are more victims out there. I think he has done these behaviors for some time and conned people masterfully. Add this to the wife's long list of abuses she has endured at his hands that he took probably the one thing other than her children that she seemed to be proud of (her job) and trashed it. As for the school, they had no business effectively 'assuming' that the wife's good record etc. would mean that Tad Cummins was either qualified OR a safe adult figure for the children. And in the face of huge red flags along the way still did nothing until it was too late. I'm sure the school system is slowly figuring that out, and I do mean slowly considering how much time was wasted and has transpired. Grrrr.

They don't need to get reports. If an ALPR anywhere scans their license plate, an alarm will go off, and it will be up to the cop to immediately pull them over and investigate.

I like that!

Why did dad have a lawyer in 2 days. And now he wants to depo staff as well as friends for leads?

Or is the depo really for the million dollar lawsuit that was foreseeable when he first got the lawyer 3 days after she ran away. I mean abductucted.

Why did dad have a lawyer in 2 days. And now he wants to depo staff as well as friends for leads?

Or is the depo really for the million dollar lawsuit that was foreseeable when he first got the lawyer 3 days after she ran away. I mean abductucted.

Because there are friends, including the person who dropped her off at Shoneys, who are not telling the truth about what they know.

She was kidnapped, no way around it, no matter what you might think. She is 15 and probably groomed since she was 14. MOO

He had the attorney long before she ran away, not 3 days.

He had the attorney long before she ran away, not 3 days.

Good point. I forgot, he had the attorney because the school failed him, so he had to hire an attorney to find out what was going on involving TCs suspected behavior with ET.

At no point was ET at fault I might add.

Because there are friends, including the person who dropped her off at Shoneys, who are not telling the truth about what they know.

She was kidnapped, no way around it, no matter what you might think. She is 15 and probably groomed since she was 14. MOO

I know i know. I just covered 2 opinions to keep it leveled. No arguments here.

[bbm]

he can't afford to shop whole foods IMO
if they wanted to be seen, why did they dye their hair?

One more then I'll cook my dinner.

My theory is they use the phones,transported south, so they could appear to be heading south while actually heading north to I40 then west. A head start so to speak. They were not noticed soon enough (for their plan) in OKC. Looking at the Walmart video convinces me they wanted to bee seen. why not choose a good grocery store like "whole foods" for the wheat allergy issue? ( which is what they are doing while everyone scours walmarts)

/rant

But they are right under everyone's nose now.

From what I'm reading in the timeline...

Kiss happened on 1/23
Kiss reported on 1/24
ET moved from TC class 1/24
On or around 1/27 TC was a chaperone to a field trip w/ET
Father not informed until 2/1 of the kiss and by LE
Father called school for info as TC still had contact with ET on 2/3
2/3 TC written reprimand and Father hires attorney
2/6 attorney writes letter to school saying hey why does TC still have contact with ET?
2/6 TC suspended

So it appears that the dad wasn't notified of the kiss until a week later. He was concerned that TC was still at the school while a LE investigation was going on and he wasn't getting the answers he wanted so he hired a lawyer. Sounds like a concerned father to me. idk

ETA - seems like some of the people involved mainly her friends aren't forthcoming with LE about what they knew, thus attorney trying to compel the truth under oath.

Yes he hired the attorney 2 days after learning about the kiss. Way before she left.

I know i know. I just covered 2 opinions to keep it leveled. No arguments here.

I have a 14 yr old daughter so the whole thing about her going willingly is really rubbing me the wrong way. That is why I joined here in the first place. ET needs to get home safely, with no repercussions, only love and support.

From everything thats come up it appears she intended to go away for a day perhaps overnight. She even told her sister she was going to be grounded and probably wouldn't be able to make it to an event later in the week according to a news report. She didn't pick up her paycheck, she took very few clothes and not even her medication. She in fact said call the cops if I'm not home by 6pm.

There are reports he stocked her and she hid in the bathroom at work telling coworkers to tell him she wasn't there. He punished her by making her sit in the hallway.

So while I agree that it appears as though she ran away we don't know what type of influence this "ex CIA" "ex FBI" agent/favorite teacher to a lot of kids had over her or what he is telling her.

From what I'm reading in the timeline...

Kiss happened on 1/23
Kiss reported on 1/24
ET moved from TC class 1/24
On or around 1/27 TC was a chaperone to a field trip w/ET
Father not informed until 2/1 of the kiss and by LE
Father called school for info as TC still had contact with ET on 2/3
2/3 TC written reprimand and Father hires attorney
2/6 attorney writes letter to school saying hey why does TC still have contact with ET?
2/6 TC suspended

So it appears that the dad wasn't notified of the kiss until a week later. He was concerned that TC was still at the school while a LE investigation was going on and he wasn't getting the answers he wanted so he hired a lawyer. Sounds like a concerned father to me. idk

ETA - seems like some of the people involved mainly her friends aren't forthcoming with LE about what they knew, thus attorney trying to compel the truth under oath.
My assumption is the father already had an attorney on retainer because of the mother.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

My assumption is the father already had an attorney on retainer because of the mother.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Makes perfect sense.

So my timeline should read Father contacted attorney 2/3:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl