Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From everything thats come up it appears she intended to go away for a day perhaps overnight. She even told her sister she was going to be grounded and probably wouldn't be able to make it to an event later in the week according to a news report. She didn't pick up her paycheck, she took very few clothes and not even her medication. She in fact said call the cops if I'm not home by 6pm.

There are reports he stocked her and she hid in the bathroom at work telling coworkers to tell him she wasn't there. He punished her by making her sit in the hallway.

So while I agree that it appears as though she ran away we don't know what type of influence this "ex CIA" "ex FBI" agent/favorite teacher to a lot of kids had over her or what he is telling her.

I am not on a computer to find where I read (could have been sister here or dads twitter) but was said she made three trips to the girls car that morning she left and they had all three on the home security video and on last trip left the key on the porch ..so i think she took way more than a change of clothes and a bathing suit

I don't know that any of that matters because I feel we just need that sighting. I'm still sticking w he is not too far from home (IMO did not leave country). I was on the road all day yesterday and really like the idea someone here threw out about a bike rack, cargo rack, or trailer blocking the tag. Noticed a lot of that yesterday ..that would that block the readers too I assume. Anyway I do not believe he is organized or smart ..think he laying low in an empty cabin/barn alive and well.

I always follow cases here and you would be surprised even with huge cases with tons of coverage - nobody I ever try to discuss has ever heard about them. People live in their own little bubble - I also know a ton that don't watch tv at all.

We need that sighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My assumption is the father already had an attorney on retainer because of the mother.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

While I have no MSM articles to link - my thought is he had one on retainer because of the abuse. Then when all this with Tad came up, he gave him a phone call asking what to do. I *KNOW* if I had been in his shoes and my daughter was involved with a teacher, I would retain a lawyer ASAP. Even more so if I suspected the school wasn't telling me the truth.

first trip had a purse (which sister said probably contained make-up), second trip had a grocery sack, third trip was when she left the key

I am not on a computer to find where I read (could have been sister here or dads twitter) but was said she made three trips to the girls car that morning she left and they had all three on the home security video and on last trip left the key on the porch ..so i think she took way more than a change of clothes and a bathing suit

I don't know that any of that matters because I feel we just need that sighting. I'm still sticking w he is not too far from home (IMO did not leave country). I was on the road all day yesterday and really like the idea someone here threw out about a bike rack, cargo rack, or trailer blocking the tag. Noticed a lot of that yesterday ..that would that block the readers too I assume. Anyway I do not believe he is organized or smart ..think he laying low in an empty cabin/barn alive and well.

I always follow cases here and you would be surprised even with huge cases with tons of coverage - nobody I ever try to discuss has ever heard about them. People live in their own little bubble - I also know a ton that don't watch tv at all.

We need that sighting.

I have a 14 yr old daughter so the whole thing about her going willingly is really rubbing me the wrong way. That is why I joined here in the first place. ET needs to get home safely, with no repercussions, only love and support.

I agree with you and I am glad you joined the site. And you are right. Especially since he was her teacher.

But so many teens get classified as runaways; Even though they deserve the same kidnapping classification due to grooming by a older guy.

So you are definitely right.

first trip had a purse (which sister said probably contained make-up), second trip had a grocery sack, third trip was when she left the key

Ok I knew I had read three separate trips ..and I just think had to be more stuff my daughter would break her arms with a ton of bags before making three trips! Three trips for a purse and a grocery bag? Again probably doesn't matter but I think it was a lot more to warrant three trips to the car. I think she knew they were leaving for a while just probably figured they would be caught pretty quickly. I am not excusing any of his disgusting behavior just for her mindset.

O/T slightly we had a local case here where a 45 year old woman slept with a 16 year old boy she was not a teacher the boy was a friend of her sons. She was convicted of 5 counts of unlawful sexual contact with a minor and was sentenced to 30 years. She had 30 days to turn herself in and ran to Canada. Her bail bondsman tracked her to Canada and she applied for refugee status and it was granted. There laws read that her punishment was cruel and unusual and not against their laws (age of consent there is 16)
Does not apply here but interesting how things can turn out.

Why did dad have a lawyer in 2 days. And now he wants to depo staff as well as friends for leads?

Or is the depo really for the million dollar lawsuit that was foreseeable when he first got the lawyer 3 days after she ran away. I mean abductucted.

IMO he believed the school when they said they could handle the situation. That clearly didn't happen and when their mishandling was clear, and they were reluctant to cooperate or accept responsibility and on top of all that, it was revealed that teachers and students were victim blaming, he had no choice but to seek legal representation and begin to seek ways to legally prompt answers and action.

IMO, ET's father is doing whatever it takes to get at the information they need to bring Elizabeth home and take Tad Cummins out of society.

I agree with you and I am glad you joined the site. And you are right. Especially since he was her teacher.

But so many teens get classified as runaways; Even though they deserve the same kidnapping classification due to grooming by a older guy.

So you are definitely right.

Agreed - her age settles it period. Classification should make no difference they should all be looked for.

Ok I knew I had read three separate trips ..and I just think had to be more stuff my daughter would break her arms with a ton of bags before making three trips! Three trips for a purse and a grocery bag? Again probably doesn't matter but I think it was a lot more to warrant three trips to the car. I think she knew they were leaving for a while just probably figured they would be caught pretty quickly. I am not excusing any of his disgusting behavior just for her mindset.

O/T slightly we had a local case here where a 45 year old woman slept with a 16 year old boy she was not a teacher the boy was a friend of her sons. She was convicted of 5 counts of unlawful sexual contact with a minor and was sentenced to 30 years. She had 30 days to turn herself in and ran to Canada. Her bail bondsman tracked her to Canada and she applied for refugee status and it was granted. There laws read that her punishment was cruel and unusual and not against their laws (age of consent there is 16)

OT.

So many female teachers getting pregnant by 14 year old students or having sex with 13year old student boys.

But the system rarely cause it rape or kidnapping.

Jmo. Plus they get like 2 years in jail for the most part.

But when its a guy teacher. Its a mandatory 20 years.

OT.

So many female teachers getting pregnant by 14 year old students or having sex with 13year old student boys.

But the system rarely cause it rape or kidnapping.

Jmo. Plus they get like 2 years in jail for the most part.

But when its a guy teacher. Its a mandatory 20 years.

No was not called rape as I believe the boy said it was consensual and no kidnapping involved. She was a realtor and the boy was her sons friend so yes she was an adult but not a teacher or authority figure to him ..she refused a 20 year plea deal took it to a jury and they have her 30! So not around here ..too bad this won't go to court in my area he would never see light of day!

Exactly. Its odd that she made three trips. There has to be more to it.

No was not called rape as I believe the boy said it was consensual and no kidnapping involved. She was a realtor and the boy was her sons friend so yes she was an adult but not a teacher or authority figure to him ..she refused a 20 year plea deal took it to a jury and they have her 30! So not around here ..too bad this won't go to court in my area he would never see light of day!

Which case are you talking about?

Because in the last 10 years there have been plenty of cases with female teachers sleeping with their very young students.

Plus you can take a kid somewhere to have sex and its still kidnapping even if you bring them back home later.

So should we say that a female teacher that took a 15 year boy student home while grooming him and demanded him for sex those times wasn't kidnapping?

Now of course these female teachers were guilty. . Especially since they groomed the youngster boys.

But why no female teachers ever get charged with kidnapping or rape?

Just asking.

My assumption is the father already had an attorney on retainer because of the mother.

Very curious about how this attorney got involved, and if he is part of the other case. After reading the full petition, It caught my eye at the very beginning that the state CPS suit/case was filed against both KT and AT, unless i'm reading it wrong (and i may be, please correct if i'm wrong) but only Mother was arrested and Father was given custody of minors. So the police that came to 'interview' him and how he found out about the school incident, was that possibly because of the previous case that is still ongoing (KT going to court in May)? Maybe they wanted to get ALL the info before informing him to see if there was more going on... perhaps Mom back in house illegally. There could be so many scenario's out there that factor into all this and all we have to go on is speculation.

Which case are you talking about?

Because in the last 10 years there have been plenty of cases with female teachers sleeping with their very young students.

Plus you can take a kid somewhere to have sex and its still kidnapping even if you bring them back home later.

So should we say that a female teacher that took a 15 year boy student home while grooming him and demanded him for sex those times wasn't kidnapping?

Now of course these female teachers were guilty. . Especially since they groomed the youngster boys.

But why no female teachers ever get charged with kidnapping or rape?

Just asking.

Again she was not a teacher she was a local realtor and I'm just stating her charges were neither rape nor kidnapping. Her charges were unlawful sex w a minor ..5 counts. The boy was 16 and could consent if she was 23 or under but she was 45. (I'm in Florida) IMO that's why it wasn't rape or kidnapping charges. Also maybe the fact that he saved condoms , text messages etc and tried to blackmail her and when she didn't pay he turned her in. It was crazy ..just google Denise Harvey. She has started life over in Canada as she has been there at least 7-8 years.

Again she was not a teacher she was a local realtor and I'm just stating her charges were neither rape nor kidnapping. Her charges were unlawful sex w a minor ..5 counts. The boy was 16 and could consent if she was 23 or under but she was 45. (I'm in Florida) IMO that's why it wasn't rape or kidnapping charges. Also maybe the fact that he saved condoms , text messages etc and tried to blackmail her and when she didn't pay he turned her in. It was crazy ..just google Denise Harvey. She has started life over in Canada as she has been there at least 7-8 years.

You keep saying she whom is not a teacher.

But I'm clearly talking about 15 female teachers that had sex with their 15 year or below students.

So never mind.

Because we are obviously talking about different things or different situations.

Jmo.

You must be from VB; I am as well. So, hello to fellow neighbor and crime solver!! Katt

You must be from VB; I am as well. So, hello to fellow neighbor and crime solver!! Katt

Yes I am! Small world "hello to you too!!" Wish I could solve this!

I'm just trying to say with solid charges (whatever they are) they will throw the book at a women who isn't even a teacher or authority figure!

You keep saying she whom is not a teacher.

But I'm clearly talking about 15 female teachers that had sex with their 15 year or below students.

So never mind.

Because we are obviously talking about different things or different situations.

Jmo.

We are ... I think may have to do with solid evidence and courts going for lesser charges to make sure of conviction in those cases. I'm just saying with correct charges, evidence and prosecution they will throw the book at a woman -
just this one ducked!

I'll get back On topic now as I just keep hoping for that sighting!

An interesting read. Gives some ideas of where TC may be headed.
http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/vanish.htm

Fascinating read, thanks Mom24!

My favorite part so far:

"If you're running from the criminal law, you should know that you will eventually get caught regardless of what measures you take to hide yourself. It's only a question of time before they find you."

This is encouraging in terms of TC's fugitive status. Even a presumed expert on vanishing-without-a-trace thinks there's little chance that fugitives can stay hidden forever.

(Sad to realize though that this is how some victims of domestic violence have to live in order to hide from their abuser. Ugh.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010