Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, I've been lurking for a while but I don't think I've seen anyone discuss or mention this one comment I saw on Facebook. But I'm sorry if it has been discussed.

Someone had apparently seen them while watching a youtuber's video blog? They're in a crowd montage. Has anyone looked into this or brought it up to the investigators?

Both people look incredibly similar to ET and TC. The male is nearly identical.

Is it against rules to link the video? Or tell you guys where to find it if you haven't seen it already?

We can't post links unless they're from LE or MSM...

Did you send in the link to the tip line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it's against the rules of the forum to discuss things found on Facebook. Do not link the video.

I haven't, I was just seeing if it's been discussed but I will go ahead and do that now!

The saddest thing about narcissists, is that so many others think they are great people, high achievers, when in actuality, they are miserable trying to take those they 'love' down to their level of misery. Fortunately, most people never experience having a narcissist in their life - they will never comprehend just how bad life is with one and I hope ET isn't experiencing this side of him (it usually takes a while for a narc to let his real self out and show the ugly).

I pray every night that LE finds these two and saves ET from TC's disgusting grip.

SBM for relevance...

This rang so true for me. I dated a verbally and emotionally abusive narcissist when I was in my early twenties. He charmed everyone in my life into believing that he was this amazing and supportive boyfriend, who only wanted the very best for me. So much so... that my very best friend had a hard time understanding why I broke up with him. I tried explaining that he was like Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde... that he was a completely different person behind closed doors than the person he was around her. She couldn't believe that he was capable of treating me the horrible way that he did. I couldn't blame her, though. Initially, he fooled the hell out of me too.

We just want to try to do what's right to bring her home safely. We are tying to removed negativity. She won't want you come home to that. This doesn't mean they set backs aren't frustrating.

Thank you for all your contributions on here they help to really understand the context of what is happening. I know all that we all want is to help find your sister and bring her home and I personally really appreciate everything you have to say! I hope that everyone else can keep it positive and productive because that's what we need right now.

First post with this thread. I started with the Abby and Libby one.anyway, I feel so badly for the families of these people. No one deserves this. I feel that this won't last very long not toooo long. Why?
This teen is smart,heck she was raised with lots of brothers and sisters, siblings can be sneaky, and it's good imo, you learn how to outsmart them. Maybe, she's waiting for the right moment.. to gain TCs complete trust. Then possibly escape. I've watched about the thee abducted girls, held in the basement​ for years. Based not on learning by learning the habits of their abductor and one screamed .Another Elizabeth Smart. Someone recognized her. Based on being seen, because fliers make a difference
I, personally made a FB plea to a couple who works in the field on TV sometimes to spread some while she's there. Other ppl do this too. I'm proud of WAS and am thankful I came across it. This is getting long sorry. I ramble sometimes. But, I hope it is soon. 😔 Thanks for listening.

First post with this thread. I started with the Abby and Libby one.anyway, I feel so badly for the families of these people. No one deserves this. I feel that this won't last very long not toooo long. Why?
This teen is smart,heck she was raised with lots of brothers and sisters, siblings can be sneaky, and it's good imo, you learn how to outsmart them. Maybe, she's waiting for the right moment.. to gain TCs complete trust. Then possibly escape. I've watched about the thee abducted girls, held in the basement​ for years. Based not on learning by learning the habits of their abductor and one screamed .Another Elizabeth Smart. Someone recognized her. Based on being seen, because fliers make a difference
I, personally made a FB plea to a couple who works in the field on TV sometimes to spread some while she's there. Other ppl do this too. I'm proud of WAS and am thankful I came across it. This is getting long sorry. I ramble sometimes. But, I hope it is soon. 😔 Thanks for listening.

Proud of WS

SBM for relevance...

This rang so true for me. I dated a verbally and emotionally abusive narcissist when I was in my early twenties. He charmed everyone in my life into believing that he was this amazing and supportive boyfriend, who only wanted the very best for me. So much so... that my very best friend had a hard time understanding why I broke up with him. I tried explaining that he was like Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde... that he was a completely different person behind closed doors than the person he was around her. She couldn't believe that he was capable of treating me the horrible way that he did. I couldn't blame her, though. Initially, he fooled the hell out of me too.

It just seems like the unusually super charming ones are the ones to watch out for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, without websleuths (and Nancy grace) most of these cases would be forgotten. WS gives justice seekers some place to share and vent, as well as keeping the cases alive. Some of these cases are broke by bystanders....people who get a bad feeling about something.

hey guys, I've been lurking for a while but I don't think I've seen anyone discuss or mention this one comment I saw on Facebook. But I'm sorry if it has been discussed.

Someone had apparently seen them while watching a youtuber's video blog? They're in a crowd montage. Has anyone looked into this or brought it up to the investigators?

Both people look incredibly similar to ET and TC. The male is nearly identical.

Is it against rules to link the video? Or tell you guys where to find it if you haven't seen it already?

I watched it. Not her

Fantastic post! It sounds like you have personal knowledge of living with a narcissist. My heart goes out to you and any one else who has suffered through this nightmare. I have been there too.

SBM yes, I've unfortunately experienced living with a narc. It took a long time for me to figure it out, but have learned so much more than I ever would have wanted to know about narcissism. Sorry you have had this experience too!

SBM for relevance...

Sorry you also have experienced a narcissistic relationship, but glad you discovered it before marriage and years and years! They are DEFINITELY Jekyll/Hydes!

I hope when I wake up and check in to see any new developments that this will be marked FOUND.

I don't remember, do we have any locals on here that could give us insight as to the city's reaction? Why TC has so much support?

I am local to this case, and still can't answer your question! I am still shocked that there is no real reaction to Elizabeth being missing. Other than the green ribbons the family has placed downtown, and the school marquees reading, "Bring Elizabeth Home" with TBI contact #, I have not seen or heard of any more support for Elizabeth. Even on my FB feed, none of my local friends or family have posted anything about her missing. There really is no general sense of urgency that I have noticed.

I am local to this case, and still can't answer your question! I am still shocked that there is no real reaction to Elizabeth being missing. Other than the green ribbons the family has placed downtown, and the school marquees reading, "Bring Elizabeth Home" with TBI contact #, I have not seen or heard of any more support for Elizabeth. Even on my FB feed, none of my local friends or family have posted anything about her missing. There really is no general sense of urgency that I have noticed.

Thank you for responding. I am sorry to hear there is no urgency in locating Elizabeth. This is what I expected to hear.

Sadly, this is the norm for most missing. People see it on the news, and may have a passing curiosity. 60 seconds later, they mutter "Thank God it is not me or mine", and continue their day

There was a reality type show on in the UK "Hunted" 10 contestants had to spend a month trying to evade capture and if they did they won money.
They were hunted by ex top cops professionalising in finding criminals who had access to cctv apr etc etc.
Some did evade capture but what I found interesting was the relationships between the pairs.
Different relationships from long time friends, uni graduates, family and couples - towards the end they became paranoid, fed up of each other, bickering, worried, scared and felt each other was ruining their chances etc. Some even split up and went alone. I think similar will happen here, she will bore of him, stop believing every word he says, resent him etc etc

But when it's a kid it's different. Think about how many kids were taken and for how long, wirhout resisting. Like Elizabeth Smart.

That's true. But only if something they say could incriminate them. People don't realize it but the fifth amendment isn't a blanket invocation that can prevent someone from testifying.

TC can run and hide for weeks; though there is little desirable about living on the run. All the inspirational poetry and motivational memes on SM aren't going to get either one of them through this psychologically. JMO That makes me believe that ET does not have any opportunity to call home or to get to a safe place. They can't be having any fun IMO - an idealistic 15 year old with her whole life in front of her with a disordered weathered old fool who has abandoned everything he had boasted about previously.

Their time is nearing an end. There will be money, medical and other problems. I hope there is a sighting soon. I hope that there has been enough coverage on this. There is nothing where I live but I do not live in the geographic areas where they have been sighted.

ET get to safety. Alert people identify them. Let either one of these happen soon.

People go on the run all the time, and as long as they move far out of the geographical area they probably won't be caught. What might be a big story locally or statewide will barely register on the other side of the country. It would be pretty easy for this pair to just blend in somewhere.

THE NARCISSIST IN THE CHURCH
Much has been said about Tad going to church, and most of us totally believe he had a flip side. Yes, it happens. We had a guy in the church I attended that was the most HIGHLY exuberant church person you'd ever meet. People loved him. BUT he had a flip side. The church sent him for counseling when they found out about the flip side (bruises on his wife). But it didn't help. He lost his position. She gave up her church position. Didn't have to. Just wanted to. His wife kept hoping for way too long that things would get better. It never happened. Divorce turned out to be a good thing. Wife never lost her faith, though. Geez, I wonder how I know this story so well.
Anyways....you can find this personality type anywhere...even in the church.

Great observation! I think the church would be one of the places that someone like Tad Cummins, narcissist, would gravitate to because of the culture of acceptance and trust. When he becomes one of them, they project their values and morals onto him. So like the wife in your post, the church was a group that came ready-made to con and manipulate as well, just like the students at school. They want to believe what he tells them because that is the culture. Even in the face of contrary information, they fall back on how they deal with a normal person and that is to forgive and hope for the best. With the narcissist there is no getting better and forgiving only means another round of manipulation and disappointment.

IMO wherever Tad Cummins is, one thing is sure, he is lying and manipulating, and putting himself first, because that is how he survives. I believe Tad Cummins' walk through life thus far has been a series of skillbuilding con jobs. Going forward, this is something to keep in mind as LE tracks him down. I'd be looking at those ready-made sources that an emotional vampire would be attracted to.

Im going to keep following this case and praying that she can be found.

I hope that she can come back to her family and start a normal life of growing up in a safe environment.

Cases like this bring back memories of a friend I knew in 10th grade that ran away from home and never came back. It was a different situation but the result was the same that she left her home and family.
All of her friends at the time kept thinking she would come back and she never did.

It taught me that whenever we hear of kids threatening to run away that we really need to treat it seriously.

I keep hoping in this case that LE can get a tip of their whereabouts and find out where they are so she can be found and returned to a safe environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties