Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the part that makes me most frustrated if she called asap to an investigator that was familiar then why wasn't anything done or ET's family notified immediately?? IIRC she was reported missing 6-7 hours later than he was by her family members. It's seems they had no knowledge of the wife reporting him missing way earlier in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do wonder about that too. Maybe he did record her report but couldn't yet verify Elizabeth's whereabouts?

Wondering...

http://wdef.com/2017/04/12/amber-alert-update-tad-cummins-attempts-mislead-search-elizabeth-thomas/

AMBER ALERT UPDATE: TAD CUMMINS ATTEMPTS TO MISLEAD THE SEARCH FOR ELIZABETH THOMAS

District Attorney Brent Cooper says Cummins left behind a note to his wife that investigators believe was meant to slow down the search for him.

He is not revealing the contents of the note.

Investigators believe his appearance at a Walmart in Oklahoma was also part of the deception.

BBM
I speculated this was the case on the day the video came out. He's not as dumb as people think.

They need to catch this :censored: !

http://wdef.com/2017/04/12/amber-alert-update-tad-cummins-attempts-mislead-search-elizabeth-thomas/

BBM
I speculated this was the case on the day the video came out. He's not as dumb as people think.

Agreed. We have been saying from the beginning this guy is more calculated than the average guy in his situation. He had time and motive to plan this and sounds like he has the personality type that now wants to prove his genius to the world. In his head, I expect he thinks the world misunderstood and misjudged him and, in doing this, he is somehow showing everyone how superior he is.

If this is the case, I hope his arrogance eventually causes him to slip up. Pride comes before the fall, TC.

Also it's often easier to come by medicine (pharmaceutical) in Mexico. I have two sets of friends who stock up on stuff that they can obtain without a prescription there and then bring it back.

Jeeps are notorious for terrible gas milage. Plus he searched for a mattress that would fit the Rouge indicating he planned on sleeping in the car. There is no room in a jeep to sleep.

Note: I have a Jeep.

ETA - suspended on 2/6 - left 3/13 over a month to get money IMO.

As I read your post, something jumped out at me in my thoughts.

Did he bring the guns to protect them in the car while they were sleeping???

I ask this because I've had to sleep in my car before, and it was very nerve-racking trying to fall sleep for 15 minutes let alone the whole night.

If I had owned a gun, it would have been right beside me the whole time!

There are carjackings and robberies that can happen while people sleep in their car.

Maybe he had her keep one next to her also, for the same reason?

Did ET willingly runaway with him? Was she misled?

Does Elizabeth want to be with him now?

Can she get to a safe place?

She must miss her family, especially the youngest.

ET get home soon.

IMO TC is as smart as a 12 year old. JMO Had to add.

His plan, whatever it is, seems to be working long term. Nobody except TC knows how much money he actually has with him. If they are camping and just spending the money for food, that money could last a long, long time. If he got a fake ID, then he could be working just about any place. In which case they could continue to do whatever they are doing indefinitely.

Another quick thought, he could be in disguise and standing on a corner asking for money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People pull it off all the time. As an example, there are millions of illegal aliens in our country with stolen identities.

Also lots of online pharmacies where you can just buy the medication with no prescription

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As I read your post, something jumped out at me in my thoughts.

Did he bring the guns to protect them in the car while they were sleeping???

I ask this because I've had to sleep in my car before, and it was very nerve-racking trying to fall sleep for 15 minutes let alone the whole night.

If I had owned a gun, it would have been right beside me the whole time!

There are carjackings and robberies that can happen while people sleep in their car.

Maybe he had her keep one next to her also, for the same reason?

Its possible that was the reason but I do think he liked carrying protection anyway. Especially when going on the run like he was planning.

I know what you mean about sleeping in the car though and in the few times I had to get some rest in a rest area I was terrified that I would fall asleep and wake up to someone trying to get in the car.

I could not sleep and purposely tried to just rest instead of sleeping so that I could be alert to anyone approaching the car. If I had access to a weapon I surely would bring it if I had planned on staying in my vehicle for any length of time.

I tend to think he brought the second one along as a backup weapon and I tend to think he would not have let her have open access with it unless she was an experienced gun enthusiast. Too many accidents could happen when an unexperienced gun handler has access to a weapon.

Im not sure if she had any previous gun training or not. If he took her out shooting a lot then its possible that could be the reason he wanted to bring two along.

BBM

Maybe he used a debit/credit card there to make sure it was known he was there. Especially if his pay was deposited that day. My thought has always been he is not too far away and could have easily doubled back from OK.

I'm still not buying the whole Walmart sighting as a diversion, if it was then it was a poor plan IMO. Why would you go to OK to divert LE when from there you could shoot straight to Mexico if that's where they went? You could also go anywhere North or West from there, East would IMO be too much of a gamble at that point. So IMO being seen in OK is the same as where they started in TN. If however I am wrong and it was a diversion I don't think Mexico is where they went for the simple fact that it looks like you can get there from Ok pretty easily and that would be part of the diversion, therefore I believe maybe they doubled back after making it look like they were headed west, (don't forget one of ETs friends said they were going west) and they could be anywhere on the east coast, probably Florida. All MOO

IIRC the "friend" initially told LE that ET told her that plans had changed and they were heading West. Maybe TC planted the story with ET to plant a false lead with the friend. Another deception.

It always comes back to "they could be anywhere". I'm with the poster who said that when they are found, s/he wouldn't be surprised wherever they were.

Spread the word far and wide and let's find Elizabeth!

I want to know if TC brought camping supplies such as a tent, sleeping bags, and a propane heater. If he did not, it would have been risky, but possible to buy them later, but that would cut into his limited amount of cash. Overnight temps are chilly outside of the sun belt.

IIRC the "friend" initially told LE that ET told her that plans had changed and they were heading West. Maybe TC planted the story with ET to plant a false lead with the friend. Another deception.

Oklahoma is west from Tennessee, so that was true two days out.

He could have done his refill at a 90 day supply this last time ..many regular "maintenance" drugs are prescribed in 90 day supplies. Also any walk-in clinic can also write a script he could have gone that morning or since then.

He may have also looked into natural or alternative ways to treat high bp. There are a few proven to work as well or better than prescription meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member