Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I saw some report that there was some discussion on the 13th between JC and TC. It wasn't detailed but it was a tiny blurb that just eluded to the fact that there was some small disagreement. I've been searching all day and I still can't find it dang it! I'm not happy with myself I didn't save it:(

All I can remember reading is something had made her suspicious that he left with ET. Wonder if it was on Nancy grace...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All I can remember reading is something had made her suspicious that he left with ET. Wonder if it was on Nancy grace...

Maybe she read his post where he said it was going to be a beautiful day?

Especially under those circumstances.

So she probably reported him missing very early to throw a monkey wrench in his plans. Idk.

Another thought as I remember is reading two different versions on TC leaving. The first was he told her he was leaving - seems like she had some place to be that morning and when she got home he was gone with her car. She then called the detective handling the investigation into the ET case. No link.

It was later that I heard he told her he had an interview.

Just throwing out what my memory of the first story on his leaving was.

Why does Jill call her Beth. She makes it seem like she blames Elizabeth as well by calling her Beth which is usually used for when talking of someone older than 15. Especially if ya'll are not related. . Jmo

I know it was posted, but on the Rogue what was the gas milage? Then we could maybe see about rationing his money that he has. I for one don't see him taking a abor day job to make cash.

As to making money - I haven't seen this suggested, but what about "ghost writing" high school or college papers? Apparently there's a market among the less motivated students to have people write their papers for them, and I guess it pays fairly well. Seems that he would be qualified, it would be under the table and could even be done entirely online without ever having a face to face meeting, if TC had a fake paypal or other account set up.

That's an excellent point! He left in the only vehicle they had that SHE could drive, because she doesn't drive a manual transmission car, so she knew something was off when he didn't return, and probably didn't reply to her calls or texts. MOO on that last part because I am only assuming that she called and/or texted him.

Something just occurred to me. In addition to all the other reasons for taking the Rogue (better to sleep in, less noticeable than the Jeep) might he have taken the automatic because he planned to teach ET to drive it? Would be easier to learn on that than a standard shift.

If he has more than the $4500 from the loan, I bet it likely came from income tax refund. It's that time of year. I just don't think he's that liquid otherwise.

If he was in charge of the household finances, and planned this shortly after being suspended, he might have failed to pay the monthly bills and pocketed the cash instead. I don't know if either vehicle was financed, but if one was, and they had a mortgage in addition to other standard bills (heat/lights/tv/phone/internet), then he could have easily had another $3000 or more.

For that matter, the wife could have been clued in if she opened the mail and found a late notice then checked the account and found it empty....

So he had maybe a 4-month supply of money and he's down to 3-months now. She didn't cash her last paycheck, he didn't drain his checking or savings. Neither can get any legitimate kind of job that would require an SSN if they plan to stay under the radar. If he got a fake ID by stealing someone else's identity, that's one more charge to add to the list. His plan is completely unworkable long term, IMHO. How hard is it to assume someone else's identity? (I don't even want to Google that.) Recently, I read about a guy who left his wife and 2 kids something like 25 years ago, stole someone's identity, remarried and was only caught recently. But I sincerely doubt that TC can pull that off. IMHO.
:cow:

This is the identity thief:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/2...with-living-secret-double-life-for-years.html

So he had maybe a 4-month supply of money and he's down to 3-months now. She didn't cash her last paycheck, he didn't drain his checking or savings. Neither can get any legitimate kind of job that would require an SSN if they plan to stay under the radar. If he got a fake ID by stealing someone else's identity, that's one more charge to add to the list. His plan is completely unworkable long term, IMHO. How hard is it to assume someone else's identity? (I don't even want to Google that.) Recently, I read about a guy who left his wife and 2 kids something like 25 years ago, stole someone's identity, remarried and was only caught recently. But I sincerely doubt that TC can pull that off. IMHO.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/2...with-living-secret-double-life-for-years.html

His plan, whatever it is, seems to be working long term. Nobody except TC knows how much money he actually has with him. If they are camping and just spending the money for food, that money could last a long, long time. If he got a fake ID, then he could be working just about any place. In which case they could continue to do whatever they are doing indefinitely.

I'm feeling worried for this girl now. I think, if at first she thought she was fine with this, she'll be starting to really miss her normal life now. I think she'll be getting desperate for her phone and access to the internet. Her SM and her friends. She'll probably really have had enough of him now too. His company, his ways, his smell, using the same bathroom as him.
I feel for her, she may be too frightened now of the consequences and feel in a trapped situation.
I just keep hoping he trips himself up and they find him.

I'm feeling worried for this girl now. I think, if at first she thought she was fine with this, she'll be starting to really miss her normal life now. I think she'll be getting desperate for her phone and access to the internet. Her SM and her friends. She'll probably really have had enough of him now too. His company, his ways, his smell, using the same bathroom as him.
I feel for her, she may be too frightened now of the consequences and feel in a trapped situation.
I just keep hoping he trips himself up and they find him.

I think her feelings depend on if Tad planned it right.

Because if they are living comfortably in a hide out; Then she may feel okay.

But if they are sleeping near dumpsters, Then she may be thinking what the heck.

Jmo.

Ah ha!!! That's how he was located on THE 15TH!!
Has to be! He tried to get $ from a deposited pay check.
He left the 13th,
got fired the 14th,
Expected a pay check the 15th.
Hmmm...

MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I know a few teachers here in GA and they get paid the 15th and the last day of the month like me.

I think you might be on to something. That's why it took a while to go public with the video from the 15th. It probably had something to do with his pay. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think her feelings depend on if Tad planned it right.

Because if they are living comfortably in a hide out; Then she may feel okay.

But if they are sleeping near dumpsters, Then she may be thinking what the heck.

Jmo.

That's true but I can't think they're living a very comfy lifestyle as he needs to make the money spin out. If they're holed up, surely, at 15, she's hankering to be out.

There was a case in U.K. where the same thing happened, similar build up to it too.
She was 15, he 30/31. They fled to France and pics were released of the hotel room they stayed in. Very basic.
They were recognised after a week by an English bar owner where he tried to get a job with his fake CV.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22991868

But TC is older, maybe he has more money. I don't know, I just feel this man is more like a grandad and she'll get bored of him and start yearning for normal things. How she escapes him if she is feeling this way, I don't know.
They need to somehow up the stakes and find her.

Edit:grammar

Cummins left note for wife, may be in need of medication

Wayne County Now reported Cummins left a note for his wife, Jill, on the morning of his disappearance.

Complete details of the note have not been made public but District Attorney Brent Cooper said the note was a diversion to buy Cummins time and mislead the investigation.

Cooper also said Cummins is on medication to control his blood pressure and should be in need of a refill.
http://wkrn.com/2017/04/12/cummins-left-note-for-wife-may-be-in-need-of-medication/

WHY JC REPORTED TC MISSING?
Usually women don't call the police if their husband doesn't get home by the afternoon even if he took out some kind of loan, or borrowed your car. Hmmmm

According to Elizabeth's sister, he left his wife a note about leaving.

People pull it off all the time. As an example, there are millions of illegal aliens in our country with stolen identities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth