Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. We are just speculating possibles.
Yep! :) I think it's easy to get confused when we use lingo like "it looks like.." because then it seems you're basing your theory off of some fact.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Kat is there anything now, in hindsight, anything new you've thought of that could help that you can share?

Is LE keeping in contact with your family?

Was the wife forthcoming to your knowledge of everything she knew about his leaving and is there anything you can share about that?

We honestly did what we thought was right. We immediately got the LE and attorneys involved when the police detective told us about the school issue. We wanted to stop it before something like this could have happened. I don't know what we could have done differently

Kat is there anything now, in hindsight, anything new you've thought of that could help that you can share?

Is LE keeping in contact with your family?

Was the wife forthcoming to your knowledge of everything she knew about his leaving and is there anything you can share about that?

His wife is forthcoming with somethings but not with others

I keep thinking he has more money than the loan. I am still wondering why his wife reported him missing so early in the day - Did he empty savings/checking accounts that morning? Something set her suspicions off early that day to call the investigator long before ET was even reported missing.

If they are living off the grid 4500 can last quite a while. I wake up everyday hoping today is the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. He didn't touch checking or savings

We honestly did what we thought was right. We immediately got the LE and attorneys involved when the police detective told us about the school issue. We wanted to stop it before something like this could have happened. I don't know what we could have done differently

I totally understand and don't mean to imply anything. Just wondering if anything in hindsight. Thank you!!!

The rogue is a 2015 not sure about jeep.

The reason I'm asking is that I just looked out into the driveway and imagined going on a 'permanent trip'. The vehicle I would choose would be the one that could get me where I'm going safely and efficiently.

I was just wondering if perhaps the jeep was older and less able to make it to say.....Mexico (as some have suggested).

But as I'm typing this out I realize the jeep would stand out more even though they are quite popular here in Ohio.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Can you clarify Kat who reported who missing and when?

Thanks again for participating and I hope you know we are hoping to help find your sister!

The reason I'm asking is that I just looked out into the driveway and imagined going on a 'permanent trip'. The vehicle I would choose would be the one that could get me where I'm going safely and efficiently.

I was just wondering if perhaps the jeep was older and less able to make it to say.....Mexico (as some have suggested).

But as I'm typing this out I realize the jeep would stand out more even though they are quite popular here in Ohio.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

It would cost more in gas money too. I have a jeep and its horrible on gas milage. Also no room to sleep in.

Can you clarify Kat who reported who missing and when?

Thanks again for participating and I hope you know we are hoping to help find your sister!

We reported MC-ET missing Monday evening at 7:30pm

I believe his wife reported him missing Monday afternoon

Why do you think she knew they were together?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

IIRC it was also said she reported it to the investigator that was investigating the school incident. That makes think she thought they were together.

So she knew something was amiss to report him that afternoon.

Thank you enough said.

I still think he must've left a note or something. Maybe for his daughters or grandkids?

I wonder how long before he left he took the title loan out. I have had family/friends use those in desperate times and they get persistent if you miss a payment. Probably not, but I have even considered JC being tipped off something was wrong by the title loan place calling the house asking/reminding payment was due.

WHY JC REPORTED TC MISSING?
Usually women don't call the police if their husband doesn't get home by the afternoon even if he took out some kind of loan, or borrowed your car. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IIRC it was also said she reported it to the investigator that was investigating the school incident. That makes think she thought they were together.

So why didn't LE immediately find Thomas once Tad was reported missing.

Did the wife leave out details about him just being fired over the relationship with his student?

It is very strange that TC took the only vehicle his wife could drive. you would think that taking the Jeep would have bought him more time. Wonder if there were problems with the Jeep? Wish I had saved it but I recall one article stating that it appeared TC began planning the abduction after he was suspended. With that kind of timeline, we can be pretty sure he didn't have time to gather too much money.
IMO his Jeep would stand out like a sore thumb and he KNEW it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

WHY JC REPORTED TC MISSING?
Usually women don't call the police if their husband doesn't get home by the afternoon even if he took out some kind of loan, or borrowed your car. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I swear I saw some report that there was some discussion on the 13th between JC and TC. It wasn't detailed but it was a tiny blurb that just eluded to the fact that there was some small disagreement. I've been searching all day and I still can't find it dang it! I'm not happy with myself I didn't save it:(

I swear I saw some report that there was some discussion on the 13th between JC and TC. It wasn't detailed but it was a tiny blurb that just eluded to the fact that there was some small disagreement. I've been searching all day and I still can't find it dang it! I'm not happy with myself I didn't save it:(

Lol. I hate when that happens.

Especially once people start asking for a link.

So on that note.

Link Please?

Lol

If he did access accounts to get his check, LE would have a little more info about where he was 2 days out. So let's hope so!
Ah ha!!! That's how he was located on THE 15TH!!
Has to be! He tried to get $ from a deposited pay check.
He left the 13th,
got fired the 14th,
Expected a pay check the 15th.
Hmmm...

MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online