Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking he has more money than the loan. I am still wondering why his wife reported him missing so early in the day - Did he empty savings/checking accounts that morning? Something set her suspicions off early that day to call the investigator long before ET was even reported missing.

If they are living off the grid 4500 can last quite a while. I wake up everyday hoping today is the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also wonder if he cashed out a life insurance policy and that is why she requested he obtain one as part of divorce. Whole life policies accrue cash value

It is very strange that TC took the only vehicle his wife could drive. you would think that taking the Jeep would have bought him more time. Wonder if there were problems with the Jeep? Wish I had saved it but I recall one article stating that it appeared TC began planning the abduction after he was suspended. With that kind of timeline, we can be pretty sure he didn't have time to gather too much money.

My thinking has been the Jeep was possibly in his name and the Rogue in her name. He went and took the title loan out on the Jeep because it was the vehicle he could get the loan without needing JC to sign/ask why he took a title loan and also because he intended to live in the Rogue.

If he did access accounts to get his check, LE would have a little more info about where he was 2 days out. So let's hope so!

Hmmmmm maybe that's how they came up with the OK sighting, "2 days out"? You would think they would know faster but it's a thought. IMO

ETA: That may also be why they were still so close to home so as not to give any leads on where they were headed. The possibilities are endless from OK, up to and including going south of the border (which I don't think happened). IMO

If he has more than the $4500 from the loan, I bet it likely came from income tax refund. It's that time of year. I just don't think he's that liquid otherwise.

Some people sleep in storage units as well. But not likely at a decent one.

Plus there are plenty of shady motels that dont care as long as you got cash.

Yes, he told his wife that he was going to an interview

ET's sister told us that JC reported TC missing and then later that day ET was reported missing. ET's father said he immediately knew TC had taken her, but it took some time until LE figured it out as well. By the time LE figured out TC had abducted ET 24 hours had passed. So it was 24 hours after ET was abducted before the AA went out.

There was no school that day, it was an in service work day for teachers.

He was fired the following day, after the AA.

IIRC wife reported him missing around 12:30 and ET was reported around 7. That was fast to me!

IIRC wife reported him missing around 12:30 and ET was reported around 7. That was fast to me!

Dang me that I didn't copy the website that I saw that mentioned the JC and TC convo on 3/13! Its out there I just need to keep looking. She said something to the fact that indicated to me she knew something was a miss with him leaving.

Dang me that I didn't copy the website that I saw that mentioned the JC and TC convo on 3/13! Its out there I just need to keep looking. She said something to the fact that indicated to me she knew something was a miss with him leaving.

I probably just missed it - I would have just thought the last thing he would want to do is alarm her any sooner than necessary. Whatever happened or was said she reacted quickly and seemed to know they were together.

I wish we knew more about life in the TC/JC household after he was suspended, or after he was reported for that matter.

Not really a lot of time. I wonder how the pay schedule worked at that school? Monthly? Weekly? Depending on when he was paid, he could have taken his check and drained the acct's and left. Maybe that's what tipped her off, she went to purchase something and it didn't go through?

Depends if he had things to sell or retirement accounts he could withdraw money out of etc.

It sounds like Tad has probably owned a cabin or isolated trailer for years that his wife may have not known about.

Idk. But this isn't his first time of thinking about infidelity. So I think he planned this years ago for once he found the right person in his eyes.

What are the years on both Cummins vehicles?

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

It sounds like Tad has probably owned a cabin or isolated trailer for years that his wife may have not known about.

Idk. But this isn't his first time of thinking about infidelity. So I think he planned this years ago for once he found the right person in his eyes.

Possible. I haven't seen anything within the state of TN except the place he currently lived in. But I didn't think to check out other states. He could own a timeshare and have sold it off. Hadn't thought of that.

Wait--why does it sound like that? Do you have info he owns a cabin?

Wait--why does it sound like that? Do you have info he owns a cabin?

Idk means I don't know.

And that is why I placed it within the post.

Just spinning wheels here.

I probably just missed it - I would have just thought the last thing he would want to do is alarm her any sooner than necessary. Whatever happened or was said she reacted quickly and seemed to know they were together.

Why do you think she knew they were together?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So I learned an interesting tidbit while discussing this case with someone today...they had a truck for sale and a Hispanic guy showed up to buy it with cash, he stated that the truck will be driven to Mexico and will be bought for big bucks there. He wasn't interested in the title that was in hand, saying it "isn't needed". My friend made an excuse and didn't sell it to him. Now wondering if this could be applicable to this case.

The rogue is a 2015 not sure about jeep.

So did he get the Title loan on the Rogue. If so; How did he pay it off so quickly before now being eligible for a $4500 loan on it?

Because if he paid off a 2 year old car that quickly; Then maybe he had some good money 1 year ago where he was able to invest in a secret hideout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo