Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is a close resemblance.
Wish they would give more info and hopefully they contacted the TBI just to be sure.

That thought occurred to me, but then I read that a friend had indicated that they planned to go west.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...nd-she-and-tad-cummins-plan-to-head-out-west/

If they are camping out, they would naturally want to go where it's warm. They'd also want to be far from where people are looking for them. Still, I wouldn't put it past him to backtrack and possibly go to Florida.
Thank you! Oh wow! Riveting interview by Nancy Grace of the attorney Jason Whateley on March 31!
btw Love you, Nancy! :)

Would love to get input from ET's sister on the aforementioned photo.

Never happen don't think he'll voluntarily return. And he has federal charges to deal with. The OKC sighting sealed that.

https://www.justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1034-kidnapping-federal-jurisdiction

Snipped
Title 18, U.S.C., section 1201(g) provides special rules for offenses involving children. Where the victim is under the age of 18 years and the offender has obtained such age and is not a parent, grandparent,brother, sister, aunt, uncle, or person having legal custody, sentencing levels are increased to reflect the severity of the treatment and situation in which the child has been placed.

And he is racking up the charges.

And while we have some in Alabama, he drive right through and no one has it.

They aren't everywhere all over, even states that do have them.

They got a phone ping in Alabama, no license plate scan.

That simply means they didn't encounter any police who were using an LPR in Alabama. It seems they were only in Alabama for a short time. Since two days later they were in Oklahoma City. Just because they weren't scanned that one day they were in Alabama doesn't mean they can drive all the way across the country without being scanned. As a matter of fact if they stay on back roads the chance of them being spotted is very slim. If they start driving long distance on the interstate, they will be spotted.

If Mary Catherine Elizabeth​ Thomas somehow got in touch with law enforcement and said she would come home but only if her and todd could be together and he wouldn't face charges would the police accept it? If you were this girl's family wouldn't you rather have her back and have Todd not be charged than to never have her back again?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

think a Spanish version of the flyer has been posted somewhere by TBI and shared by the FBI. Be good to put it all in one place. I am going to put a list together and post from ideas I've seen. I will update regularly as new ideas come in and re-post. Hopefully the mods will allow this. For those of us we can still help, focus on
awareness - make people aware
vigilance - keep people aware and watch yourself
report - who, how to contact a tip
and keep re-posting for new people. Let me know your ideas and I will maintain a list. Do one thing a day on that list and that may be the one difference.

Yesterday while driving home I was stopped at a traffic light next to a fast food place. Looked into the parking and saw a car from the distance that was similar. I am not in any of these target areas. Light turned and just decided to turn to the parking lot and scan the parking lot for the car. Turned out to be a Highlander with dealer plates. I went out of my way 20 seconds. I felt better I did something. One thing may be the thing that' breaks this.

Let me know your ideas. I will post the first list later.
Maybe most of us have facebooks friends who live in possible areas/states where they might be. Kind of an obvious to post on FB I guess. I live in the least likely place to go btw.

The hairline and some features are really similar. But the chin isn't a match at all imo.

Also pardon the quality- just a quick side by side on my phone out of curiosity.
3c7360a5741f43a2836bf216c42a3c06.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The hairline and some features are really similar. But the chin isn't a match at all imo.

Also pardon the quality- just a quick side by side on my phone out of curiosity.
3c7360a5741f43a2836bf216c42a3c06.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I stared at that pic for a while on FB too. I so want it to be her. The side by side here doesn't look like a match but then again, photos taken from different angles can be deceiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because you can't drive a wanted car across multiple states, without being spotted by police. The police have automatic license plate readers to find people like that. And the car has not been found abandoned.

If he found a similar silver SUV (wouldn't even need to be a Nissan) that wasn't being used, he could easily have stolen the plates off of it and nobody would be the wiser. There's a small-time garage a mile up the road from me - some of the vehicles have been sitting there for months. If the plate disappeared off one of them, nobody would know, and it's unlikely that a cop would notice that a plate that was supposed to be on a Toyota SUV was actually on a Rogue. And that's not even considering the possibility that he painted/wrapped the Rogue and it's now a different color.

Hate to say it, but I think it's going to be a long time before they find these two, unless ET tires of the situation/escapes or someone talks. Finding TC is like looking for a needle in a haystack - when you don't even know where the haystack is.

If Mary Catherine Elizabeth​ Thomas somehow got in touch with law enforcement and said she would come home but only if her and todd could be together and he wouldn't face charges would the police accept it? If you were this girl's family wouldn't you rather have her back and have Todd not be charged than to never have her back again?

Um no. You can't call the police and ask them to just excuse a blatant crime. Imagine the precedent that would set. Plus giving in like that would be a bandaid on a gaping bullet wound. This girl has been groomed and victimized by a predator and she needs help not to come back and have anyone pretend that whatever is going on between them is normal or good for her.

Damage control perhaps?

I think the higher ups really feel bad about this situation and they know some teachers really dropped the ball here and they don't want to just brush it under the rug like the school did. IMO

If the police were to accept it I would assume it was a lie.

Trying to find a new angle on possible directions. Went back to some of the searches by TC prior to the disappearance and see what he was looking at. Used the "age of consent" search in Google
(Don't turn me in I'm not planning anything just doing research tracing his possible steps, we don't know the actual websites).
There seem to be two consents, consent to marry and consent to "the birds and the bees". It's generally thought IMO that the intentions was the marry consent, but the "birds and the bees" consent rules seem to be similar in each state with an age exception which doesn't apply here.
This may lead to where it would be the most desired to go is if this was the plan.

Age of consent to marry -

http://family.findlaw.com/marriage/state-by-state-marriage-age-of-consent-laws.html

Alabama - 16, 14 with parental consent
Arizona - 18, 16 with parental consent
California - 18, or any age with parental consent
Nevada - 16 or younger with parental consent
New Mexico 17, 16 with parental consent,
Oklahoma - 16, parental consent for younger
Texas - 17, parental and judical consent for younger
Tennessee - 18, 16 with parental consent
Utah 18, younger parental consent

She will be 16 next month.
None of this means he can follow the law. He cannot legally marry her now or provide parental consent.

But if following the results -

Alabama, Nevada and Oklahoma show up as the first ones.
New Mexico, Texas are a push
Arizona, California, Tennessee and Utah are the least options.

There are some exceptions in the case of pregnancy that will change these results.

Trying to find a new angle on possible directions. Went back to some of the searches by TC prior to the disappearance and see what he was looking at. Used the "age of consent" search in Google
(Don't turn me in I'm not planning anything just doing research tracing his possible steps, we don't know the actual websites).
There seem to be two consents, consent to marry and consent to "the birds and the bees". It's generally thought IMO that the intentions was the marry consent, but the "birds and the bees" consent rules seem to be similar in each state with an age exception which doesn't apply here.
This may lead to where it would be the most desired to go is if this was the plan.

Age of consent to marry -

http://family.findlaw.com/marriage/state-by-state-marriage-age-of-consent-laws.html

Alabama - 16, 14 with parental consent
Arizona - 18, 16 with parental consent
California - 18, or any age with parental consent
Nevada - 16 or younger with parental consent
New Mexico 17, 16 with parental consent,
Oklahoma - 16, parental consent for younger
Texas - 17, parental and judical consent for younger
Tennessee - 18, 16 with parental consent
Utah 18, younger parental consent

She will be 16 next month.
None of this means he can follow the law. He cannot legally marry her now or provide parental consent.

But if following the results -

Alabama, Nevada and Oklahoma show up as the first ones.
New Mexico, Texas are a push
Arizona, California, Tennessee and Utah are the least options.

There are some exceptions in the case of pregnancy that will change these results.

I don't think any of this really matters unless they got themselves some really good fake ID, because without it I don't believe it's possible to get married.

I don't even get the whole marriage part of this anyway, unless that was just another part of his grooming.

I don't think any of this really matters unless they got themselves some really good fake ID, because without it I don't believe it's possible to get married.

I don't even get the whole marriage part of this anyway, unless that was just another part of his grooming.

Correct is was. but he bothered to do the search and that's the point. That was his GPS IMO then and could explain where he wanted to head. And its confirmed they were in two of the first three, It's about using what is known to predict movements,

Correct is was. but he bothered to do the search and that's the point. That was his GPS IMO then and could explain where he wanted to head. And its confirmed they were in two of the first three, It's about using what is known to predict movements,

I can understand using it for predicting movements, that I get but damn is TC really that delusional that he actually thinks he can make that happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALLOF US need to read at lead the the first 7 pages to be able to understand more clearly the facts, and what the father has learned, and gone through. Page 8 starts getting 'legalese' so most of us could skip that part.
This poor girl! I wish there was a way for her to see that she's not in trouble and none of this is her fault. That way she could/would escape.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

No you don't get to be allowed to commit a crime by threatening to not come home.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member