Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking he has more money than the loan. I am still wondering why his wife reported him missing so early in the day - Did he empty savings/checking accounts that morning? Something set her suspicions off early that day to call the investigator long before ET was even reported missing.

If they are living off the grid 4500 can last quite a while. I wake up everyday hoping today is the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also wake up every day hoping that ET has been found and is on her way home.

IMHO, he had more than 4500, but probably not a lot more. We have no information about how much cash he may have brought with him other than the one posted article that said he had "limited access to cash", which probably means that JC froze the joint bank accounts. They could possibly survive for 4 months on what they have, possibly more if they were very frugal.

:cow:

But I really, really hope that someone spots them soon.

I keep thinking he has more money than the loan. I am still wondering why his wife reported him missing so early in the day - Did he empty savings/checking accounts that morning? Something set her suspicions off early that day to call the investigator long before ET was even reported missing.

If they are living off the grid 4500 can last quite a while. I wake up everyday hoping today is the day.

I cannot for the life of me find the news report that she and he had a discussion when he left. It implied that she told him it was wrong or something to that effect. The report implied they had a disagreement. I will keep looking....

I cannot for the life of me find the news report that she and he had a discussion when he left. It implied that she told him it was wrong or something to that effect. The report implied they had a disagreement. I will keep looking....

IIRC he was supposed to be going for a job interview.

I've been away and now checking in. Can't believe that there's nothing new reported since the Walmart sighting in Ok. How can they just go poof and disappear?

That's what I thought it was an interview but not positive ..something set her off fast. Missing money, someone called her that spotted him w et, letter, credit card declined while online shopping? If it was a disagreement and he told her he was leaving why would he stir her up right away if he trying to run and lay low? Whatever happened she reported it quickly and seemed to know he was with et.

I wonder if he was using the "job interview" as a reason to drive her car.

That's a good possibility. It would look more professional driving a rogue than a jeep that looked like a teen would be driving, plus he wouldn't be gone long so she wouldn't have to worry about being without a car. IMO

Wow I guess I missed the part where his wife reported him missing. Do you have a link for that report? That is very interesting. Maybe he left a note somewhere where he thought she wouldn't find it right away?

That's a good possibility. It would look more professional driving a rogue than a jeep that looked like a teen would be driving, plus he wouldn't be gone long so she wouldn't have to worry about being without a car. IMO

That's an excellent point! He left in the only vehicle they had that SHE could drive, because she doesn't drive a manual transmission car, so she knew something was off when he didn't return, and probably didn't reply to her calls or texts. MOO on that last part because I am only assuming that she called and/or texted him.

That's an excellent point! He left in the only vehicle they had that SHE could drive, because she doesn't drive a manual transmission car, so she knew something was off when he didn't return, and probably didn't reply to her calls or texts. MOO on that last part because I am only assuming that she called and/or texted him.

Yes, that's a very valid conclusion! IMO

March 13th is a Monday. Was there school that day? How did she get to work if she can't drive the Jeep?

I have looked and looked and I can't find that little tiny blurb about their interaction on the 13th uggg!

NOTE: I'm not saying JC did anything wrong I just recall something gave her the willies according to whatever I read.

March 13th is a Monday. Was there school that day? How did she get to work if she can't drive the Jeep?

I have looked and looked and I can't find that little tiny blurb about their interaction on the 13th uggg!

NOTE: I'm not saying JC did anything wrong I just recall something gave her the willies according to whatever I read.

There was no school that day IIRC.

Yes, he told his wife that he was going to an interview

Wow I guess I missed the part where his wife reported him missing. Do you have a link for that report? That is very interesting. Maybe he left a note somewhere where he thought she wouldn't find it right away?
ET's sister told us that JC reported TC missing and then later that day ET was reported missing. ET's father said he immediately knew TC had taken her, but it took some time until LE figured it out as well. By the time LE figured out TC had abducted ET 24 hours had passed. So it was 24 hours after ET was abducted before the AA went out.

There was no school that day, it was an in service work day for teachers.

Yet he was fired that day? Retro firing?

He was fired the following day, after the AA.

Yeah, I figured it was just an attempt by her to say, "Poor me, if only I'd been allowed to be involved I could have stopped this," when in fact she was an abuser of Elizabeth.

And the "mother" is the one who taught ET how to be a victim. Mothers like that are not fit for anything in my opinion. To imagine her having 10 children that have to endure her parenting techniques. God help them all.

It is very strange that TC took the only vehicle his wife could drive. you would think that taking the Jeep would have bought him more time. Wonder if there were problems with the Jeep? Wish I had saved it but I recall one article stating that it appeared TC began planning the abduction after he was suspended. With that kind of timeline, we can be pretty sure he didn't have time to gather too much money.

It is very strange that TC took the only vehicle his wife could drive. you would think that taking the Jeep would have bought him more time. Wonder if there were problems with the Jeep? Wish I had saved it but I recall one article stating that it appeared TC began planning the abduction after he was suspended. With that kind of timeline, we can be pretty sure he didn't have time to gather too much money.

Jeeps are notorious for terrible gas milage. Plus he searched for a mattress that would fit the Rouge indicating he planned on sleeping in the car. There is no room in a jeep to sleep.

Note: I have a Jeep.

ETA - suspended on 2/6 - left 3/13 over a month to get money IMO.

Jeeps are notorious for terrible gas milage. Plus he searched for a mattress that would fit the Rouge indicating he planned on sleeping in the car. There is no room in a jeep to sleep.

Note: I have a Jeep.

ETA - suspended on 2/6 - left 3/13 over a month to get money IMO.

Not really a lot of time. I wonder how the pay schedule worked at that school? Monthly? Weekly? Depending on when he was paid, he could have taken his check and drained the acct's and left. Maybe that's what tipped her off, she went to purchase something and it didn't go through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo