Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #13 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on his Twitter. This place is in Orange Beach, Alabama. I'm assuming that's his foot. Ugh. If you zoom in on the beach what are those brown things on the sand? Could he be here?

341fb8d3bc84ff6c386f62dd4ad6624b.jpg

Based on other pictures of the Turquoise Beach resort, it looks like they're beach chairs set up. He follows a couple of Alabama Gulf Coast accounts on Twitter too.

Eeeks. While in the store was taking pics of security cameras, and the ones at exit, that were just like those at entrance. We walked to the car and i was like :copcar: , perhaps not allowed to photo.

Step on the gas! The cops have been called as someone thinks I am casing the joint.

:giggle: :blush:

Just one thing to remember - we don't know if all of those cameras actually work. It's possible that some of them could be broken or even fakes. There was what appeared to be a security camera outside at the restaurant when he initially picked her up, too.

I wonder if someone who lives in the area can confirm if this is a practice. I have gone from Virginia to Union Station in DC to NYC, New Jersey, Philadelphia, without showing ID. But I have never paid cash, always credit card.

There are ways to get around everything. Those Amtrak Employees can be such nice, nice people... Just saying. :angel:

I am "buying" every single word JC has said 100%. Been there, done that.... only it wasn't my "marital unit", it was our son in law whom we loved like he was our own son. He left our daughter (who was pregnant with their 4th child at the time) for a girl who worked for him and had just turned 18 years old! He was 34. Every single solitary person who knew him was in disbelief, including our daughter. He to this day will not speak to any our family (my parents, sisters, etc who ALL adored him and he felt the same SO WE THOUGHT. He left Christmas 2010 and now has 3 children with the "girl" (who is now 24 yo & stepmom to my grandies). Whew.... sorry for being so wordy. This was a horrid time on our lives.... so shocked, confused, worried about our daughter and grandies. I can only begin to imagine the pain TC is causing JC and their offspring. Truly hurts my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! Some people are just so ruthless! Evil. I don't think you truly ever get 100% over an assault on your soul like that...
Terribly sorry your child had to experience such a total betrayal . Really, really feel you on that!

I don't think it compares here, ( but I see why you might.), because it seems a lot of people DID, in fact, have indications that something was amiss about Tad. Why would JC ask him, outright, what was up with him and ET?

For a couple to own a car that only one of them could drive is a sign of control. TC's life is now out of his control and that is scary. I hope and pray they find this girl safe.

I don't feel it's too terrible controlling for each person to have their own vehicle. (Not to say that TC wasn't controlling, just that every little thing can be seen as a sign of foreboding in these cases, when sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Not necessarily. Several sources I found say Amtrak checks ID about 10% of the time. Tickets can be bought from machines without any ID.

I agree. I rode on Amtrak from New Orleans to NYC - a very very long trip and my ID was never checked (this was about 6 years ago). I guess it is a gamble though if you are on the run.

Checked for Amber Alert Billboards on my way home from work yesterday and did not see them anymore (I am near the Decatur area).

I am "buying" every single word JC has said 100%. Been there, done that.... only it wasn't my "marital unit", it was our son in law whom we loved like he was our own son. He left our daughter (who was pregnant with their 4th child at the time) for a girl who worked for him and had just turned 18 years old! He was 34. Every single solitary person who knew him was in disbelief, including our daughter. He to this day will not speak to any our family (my parents, sisters, etc who ALL adored him and he felt the same SO WE THOUGHT. He left Christmas 2010 and now has 3 children with the "girl" (who is now 24 yo & stepmom to my grandies). Whew.... sorry for being so wordy. This was a horrid time on our lives.... so shocked, confused, worried about our daughter and grandies. I can only begin to imagine the pain TC is causing JC and their offspring. Truly hurts my heart.

Daisy, I am so very sorry his creep entered your lives and ripped out all of your hearts. :hug:

I don't feel it's too terrible controlling for each person to have their own vehicle. (Not to say that TC wasn't controlling, just that every little thing can be seen as a sign of foreboding in these cases, when sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Just chiming in to agree here. While it could be controlling, it could also be completely innocent. We are a two car household and my husband's is a standard that I can't drive - but we bought it together knowing it was a cheaper option that would save a lot in gas money over time.

If there are three other girls, was JC aware of them? Or has she just learned of them?

Was just on Tad Cummins IG and there was a post about his youngest daughter being diagnosed with glioblastoma (brain tumor) on the first picture. I did what checking I could and find no references to this.

Could this be true? If it is, maybe Cummins will reach out to her? If this is true info, I can't imagine that Cummins (who I believe scours social media) could let his daughter go through something like this alone. But he has already proven himself to be a completely self-absorbed monster so it wouldn't surprise me.

Was just on Tad Cummins IG and there was a post about his youngest daughter being diagnosed with glioblastoma (brain tumor) on the first picture. I did what checking I could and find no references to this.

Could this be true? If it is, maybe Cummins will reach out to her? If this is true info, I can't imagine that Cummins (who I believe scours social media) could let his daughter go through something like this alone. But he has already proven himself to be a completely self-absorbed monster so it wouldn't surprise me.

That's so sad! I agree you Wd think he'd have to really want to know how she's doing but I have come to the belief- as u said perfectly- he's a self absorbed egotistical selfish man. He truly thinks so highly of himself that he can take someone's child and brainwash them that they are going on a fun filled adventure and he "loves "her- sick twisted man. I sat and counted the Instagram posts in just the last month alone before he left-there were 150 plus. Most aimed at Elizabeth- Did the man do anything with his time other than obsess over a young girl? Sick!!!!

[h=1]Sounds like the Maury County DA isn't quite so full of bluster anymore. He should be careful what he wishes for:[/h]"We don't care if she (Elizabeth) calls to tell them (her family), 'I'm happy, I'm with him. I'm happy and I don't want to come home.' At least then they'll know she's okay."

Sounds like the Maury County DA isn't quite so full of bluster anymore. He should be careful what he wishes for:

"We don't care if she (Elizabeth) calls to tell them (her family), 'I'm happy, I'm with him. I'm happy and I don't want to come home.' At least then they'll know she's okay."

I interpret this statement from Brent Cooper as a disguised ploy. Letting Elizabeth (or even Tad) know that "all she needs to do is call, no strings attached, just want to know that she's ok" might entice them to allow that call or electronic communication to happen. Once it does, the phone tap or pen register that is no doubt already placed on her family's devices will indicate a location, even if it's not a specific address.

TC already knows all this though and he's simply not going to let her contact a family member (or anyone for matter) imo. And even if she did state the above in some fashion, it would most likely be under TC's orders. Cooper knows this. Again, his statement is most likely a ploy.

Sounds like the Maury County DA isn't quite so full of bluster anymore. He should be careful what he wishes for:

"We don't care if she (Elizabeth) calls to tell them (her family), 'I'm happy, I'm with him. I'm happy and I don't want to come home.' At least then they'll know she's okay."

From the start, I've felt that the DA was in over his head with this. He has said some really obtuse things. This IMO is just another example. "At least then they'll know she's okay." Is he serious?!

No matter what Elizabeth says, she is NOT safe! She is a captive and in case this halfwit doesn't get it, there are a lot of psychological reasons that captives would say they are "happy." ie. groomed, systematically stalked, threatened to name a few.

I wish this DA would get the case reassigned or something, he is too close to the Cummins family and this isn't the first time he has made inappropriate statements about this kidnapping (the "romantic"thing). IMO it is these kinds of statements by somebody the town sees as an authority that are contributing to the complacent attitude about this crime.

I interpret this statement from Brent Cooper as a disguised ploy. Letting Elizabeth (or even Tad) know that "all she needs to do is call, no strings attached, just want to know that she's ok" might entice them to allow that call or electronic communication to happen. Once it does, the phone tap or pen register that is no doubt already placed on her family's devices will indicate a location, even if it's not a specific address.

TC already knows all this though and he's simply not going to let her contact a family member (or anyone for matter) imo. And even if she did state the above in some fashion, it would most likely be under TC's orders. Cooper knows this. Again, his statement is most likely a ploy.

I really hope you're right. I want to believe that the DA isn't as clueless as he seem to act when he issues public statements. :(

What the hell is that DA talking about? At least they will know she is ok? She will need extensive therapy after this and still may suffer long-term effects of this. It seems as if this DA is almost suggesting this is just another missing person case and not a 50 year old pervert abducting and manipulating the mind of a child. I am disgusted by that comment!

I really hope you're right. I want to believe that the DA isn't as clueless as he seem to act when he issues public statements. :(

Don't get me wrong, I've raised an eyebrow or two at some of Cooper's past statements. And I agree that he may be too close to the perpetrator's family to serve as DA in this case - basically, I have never heard of case where the DA and the perp knew each other from childhood. I guess my thoughts on the most recent statement though are wishful thinking as there is no way someone in his capacity would say such a thing in earnest. (And if he did, then God help us all.)

IMHO, they are unplugged, or mostly unplugged. I seriously doubt that ET has access to a phone or is allowed to place calls. I don't think that they are watching news reports about themselves or surfing the 'net. I can't envision her being "happy" running from the law and hiding with an out-of-his-mind control freak who is 35 years older than her. Imagine if you were not able to speak to your family and friends for the foreseeable future. That is not happiness.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member