Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #13 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO

Jill Cummins was working that day and normally would not have come home until her work day was over. I think she may have come home during her lunch time since she thought TC would be back from his supposed job interview and she wanted to ask him how it went. Cooper states, “He left the note knowing that she wouldn’t be home until the evening. So that automatically gave him eight hours of a head start.” I think he means that TC left the note believing that JC would not be home until after work and so TC believed he would have an eight hour head start.

Wait...JC usually drove the Rogue, correct? And she can't drive the Jeep? Perhaps they own a 3rd car, or she was picked up and dropped off by someone that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know if it's been addressed yet, but sent message to Live PD asking them about covering this case. Two weeks ago Tom Morris said they were looking into it. Sent another today. If it's a repeat request, better to be too much rather than not enough. Closest thing to John Walsh that I could think of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Which makes me wonder if they headed to southern Utah where polygamy isn't uncommon and they might be protected by a community that doesn't seem child brides or multiple marriages as odd.

The polygamist groups in Colorado City/Hilldale are FLDS and a very closed group. You must be a long standing member of the FLDS faith. FLDS members follow and videotape "outsiders" and "intruders" who drive around their community.

Even the more open community of Centennial Park nearby, the cornerstone is the LDS faith and the doctrine of polygamy. The National Geographic series "Polygamy USA" depicted the faith and lives of those in the Centennial Park community.
That said, not just anyone can waltz into a polygamist community in Utah or Arizona.

FLDS link: http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/05/us/flds-secrets-warren-jeffs/
Centennial Park Link: http://abcnews.go.com/US/modern-pol...lists-seek-shed-stereotypes/story?id=19322087

Just my opinion.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The polygamist groups in Colorado City/Hilldale are FLDS and a very closed group. You must be a long standing member of the FLDS faith. FLDS members follow and videotape "outsiders" and "intruders" who drive around their community.

Even the more open community of Centennial Park nearby, the cornerstone is the LDS faith and the doctrine of polygamy. The National Geographic series "Polygamy USA" depicted the faith and lives of those in the Centennial Park community.
That said, not just anyone can waltz into a polygamist community in Utah or Arizona.

FLDS link: http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/05/us/flds-secrets-warren-jeffs/
Centennial Park Link: http://abcnews.go.com/US/modern-pol...lists-seek-shed-stereotypes/story?id=19322087

Just my opinion.....

Also, Centennial Park does not condone any marriages before age 18.
Moo

Wait...JC usually drove the Rogue, correct? And she can't drive the Jeep? Perhaps they own a 3rd car, or she was picked up and dropped off by someone that day.

Looks like they only own the two vehicles. My guess is, he dropped her off at work that morning, expecting she was going to be there for the day and give himself 8 hours to get away before she got home and read his note. Seems like she went home early saw the note and called LE. I'm going to assume the note led her to believe he was desperate and depressed and written in such a way that it made her worried for his safety. Not a suicide note, but disconcerting enough that she felt it wasn't good. So his 8 hour window was cut in half.

ETA Removed uneccessary extra.

JMO

I may have a simplified view of this but I really think of what he did as two main things.
1-he is a perv for acting on his desires with an underage child
2-he basically had an exaggerated fantasy mid life crisis where he chose to run away from all his troubles with a young girl to start a new fantasy life somewhere which in his mind is going to be all roses and warm sandy beaches and his new wife to be will be praising him every step of the way.

The reality of what he has done has had to have shown itself to ET by now and I suspect she now realizes what he did was not the norm and she may be afraid of his reactions if she tries to reason with him to give up. I really fear that she will not be able to hide her emotions from him and I fear that he may turn to physically restraining her to keep her because if he loses her than his fantasy falls apart and he doesnt want to face the reality.

So long as she is still with him then his fantasy is coming true to an extent. If she escapes him then he will be forced to confront the reality of what he has done to his past family.

He really comes across to me as someone who could keep a girl locked up in a bunker somewhere for years. I hope I am totally wrong about that.

No matter what I hope she finds a way to safely leave him and notify authorities so that she can begin a normal life without having to be on the run.
Sounds like the makings of a temporary insanity plea coming down the pike.

I'm trying to figure out where the HOSA group went. TC took pics of them on different trips, perhaps there's a place HOSA went to that TC became familiar with?

As far as I know they had 2 vehicles, the Rogue and the Jeep. Maybe he told her the jeep was having mechanical problems so he would drop her off and then take the Rogue to his job interview. He appears to have no trouble lying.

So far the only place I can find that HOSA travelled to was Nashville and Columbia.

Don't know if it's been addressed yet, but sent message to Live PD asking them about covering this case. Two weeks ago Tom Morris said they were looking into it. Sent another today. If it's a repeat request, better to be too much rather than not enough. Closest thing to John Walsh that I could think of.

I'm confused, isn't that a show where they follow law enforcement live to traffic stops, etc? If we don't know what area they're in how could LivePD "cover the case"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You're right- good point !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Kat, a lot of reports on MSM state that your sister met TC when she joined HOSA, is this correct? And was she in HOSA?

I'm confused, isn't that a show where they follow law enforcement live to traffic stops, etc? If we don't know what area they're in how could LivePD "cover the case"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maybe the OP meant for the exposure, but I'm really not sure how they could work that into the show.

Rs/bbm

In 2014 I successfully boarded a plane in Oklahoma City (accompanied by my nine year old daughter), using nothing but a prescription medication bottle I had in my bag. The tickets were pre-paid on line, (purchased by my son who was stationed on Fort Sill OK). I had lost my ID at the airport somehow, and I was completely shocked when airport officials asked me if I happened to have any prescription medications in my purse, I whipped out my heart rate controller med, they took a look at the label, and we were passed through boarding with no further questions.

a few years ago I washed my drivers license in the pocket of a pair of pants the night before we were to fly and it was illegible. they had me fill out some forms and have the more thorough security check going through security. But I did fly both ways on my trip with no license. Do I think Tad and Elizabeth did this? No, but it can be done. I think it far more likely they crossed into Canada at some place that's not secure and drove to Alaska. I don't know why everyone is so fixated on the instagram posts of beaches and her taking a bathing suit. He's a freakin' kidnapper.

Maybe the OP meant for the exposure, but I'm really not sure how they could work that into the show.
They have a segment "looking for....." - please call your LE. Sort of like Most Wanted show. People watch it in all states. Thought exposure would be helpful.

Here's hoping tomorrow there is an Easter miracle and ET comes home. Can we pray for that to happen, like the case of Sherri Papini coming home on Thanksgiving?

They have a segment "looking for....." - please call your LE. Sort of like Most Wanted show. People watch it in all states. Thought exposure would be helpful.

Ahhh, well that definitely answers my question. Thanks. TBH, I turned the first episode on and was bored after about 5 minutes. :blushing:

I'm sad it's almost Easter and still no leads. I pray Easter brings her home. Thinking of her family. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3