Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read some somewhere that TC suffers from high blood pressure, this disease cause differents problems, among others, men' sexuality (erectile dysfunction)it is probably one explanation that why he was looking for one young and weak girl without experience for knowing if he can "resolve" his sexuality problem?.TC' wife said that she was surprised about her husband kipnapping one young girl, she said: Tad, this is not you, come home, etc. For all the information that we have is it difficult for me to think that one man that never did anything for thinking that he is one pedophile, now with 50 years old he begins, leaving behind one wife, kids, etc. It is more sure for me to think that he is depressed, with a big problem of self esteem, that not means that I can excuse or undestand the kipnap, I am trying to give one explanation for understand this unfathomable fact.

[video=twitter;854032723958272001]https://twitter.com/AAMBER_mx/status/854032723958272001[/video]

Very concerned about this!
I feel like this is headed in a very bad direction!
MOO
707e475475557b987ca06550cac0411d.jpg
Agreed. Even if they didn't find a sighting to be credible, why deactivate the Alert? Mexico could be their destination.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The more time that passes...the more I worry about ET.

I'm usually optimistic in cases like this but I just can't shake the bad feelings for some reason.

We need a sighting at least! Something, anything.

I agree. I'm having a bad feeling too. How is it possible that they haven't been spotted since 3/15? Either people just aren't aware, or something bad has happened.

Where is the urgency? This needs to be plastered all over the national news. Billboards would be especially helpful in this case, I would think.

Sorry for being such a Debbie Downer. :(

It is a harsh situation, to be sure. Praying for Peace. Maybe he's having a startling midlife crisis? The ball is in TCs court.

TC possesses lust for 15yos. He is a hebephile. TC has Taken a 15yos virginity and, to me, that is worthy of a life sentence. They knew it was wrong or they would not have gone underground.

John Mark Karr rented a small, very affordable home in Alabama once. There are areas where the cost of living is low, if they've settled near their last sighting. TC could pose as her Grandpaw to not draw attention. Actually, New Orleans would provide an easy backdrop for a 50+ with a young 15yo to blend in but it's a pricey COL city.

I would say "Ephebophilia" more likely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. Even if they didn't find a sighting to be credible, why deactivate the Alert? Mexico could be their destination.

So the Mexico AA is cancelled?
Maybe not looking for the Rogue anymore?

Just a gut feeling but I think he's still driving the Rogue, probably with switched plates. They are probably on camera in several stores but without a tip, the tapes won't be seen. I'm super curious how the 3/15 sighting became known to LE.

Attention spans are very short these days. Not everyone watches the big news shows like GMA and if it hasn't been on their local news, they don't know about it. A co-worker said to me, just this morning, "I just heard there was a baby giraffe born on camera, I wish I had known." It's been all over social media and the news; I figured everyone and their mother had heard about April the giraffe, but it wasn't in her orbit.

Just a gut feeling but I think he's still driving the Rogue, probably with switched plates. They are probably on camera in several stores but without a tip, the tapes won't be seen. I'm super curious how the 3/15 sighting became known to LE.

Attention spans are very short these days. Not everyone watches the big news shows like GMA and if it hasn't been on their local news, they don't know about it. A co-worker said to me, just this morning, "I just heard there was a baby giraffe born on camera, I wish I had known." It's been all over social media and the news; I figured everyone and their mother had heard about April the giraffe, but it wasn't in her orbit.

Not to mention the nation wide manhunt for a killer. Then there is the list of missing people on this site to consider. I am beginning to wonder if it is healthy for my mind to even be on this forum. I seem to be of so little help yet it consumes hours of my sleep and time. Distractions are many these days.

Exactly. We don't know for sure that they have not been spotted. If and when they go out, they keep their shopping trips short and focused, grabbing what they need quickly and checking out. IF someone spots them and calls in a tip, they are gone before the police get there. After those few false sightings, the authorities are playing their cards closer to their chests, trying to keep all of the soccer dads and their kids who look like TC and ET out of the media.

A lot of people don't watch the news, either on the internet or TV, and they haven't been on my local channel for weeks. So IMHO, it's a combination of TC and ET's evasiveness and the public's level of awareness, their attention span, and pure obliviousness, if that is a word. They look in their phones all the time and never see what's around them.

:cow:

Alerta AMBER México‏Verified account @AAMBER_mx · 21h21 hours ago

 More

Se desactiva la #AlertaAmberMx de la adolescente MARY CATHERINE THOMAS de 15 años de edad, se implementarán otras acciones de investigación.

Translated from Spanish by Bing Wrong translation?

Turns off the #AlertaAmberMx of the adolescent MARY CATHERINE THOMAS of 15 years of age, other research activities will be implemented.

As disturbing as it is to consider, I believe that there is a good possibility that he may have killed her and possibly himself.
No sightings since March 15th. No sightings of his vehicle, no sightings of him or Elizabeth. That's a long time.

It's much easier for him to go unnoticed if he changes his appearance AND isn't being seen with a young girl. There's no way she is happy right now, he probably doesn't trust she won't run if he leaves her alone anywhere. When he gets caught he's going to prison. He is a pedophile who acts as if these young girls are his peers, he would not do well in a prison full of grown men.

I don't think he's killed her, and I'm not so sure that she's unhappy (especially if they're staying somewhere "civilized" as opposed to camping.)

IMO, he didn't do all this just to knock her off. If he had stayed instead if running off with her, chances are that the worst that would have happened to him was getting fired - I seriously doubt if he would have been arrested for a few inappropriate emails and a kiss that they had no real proof of.

As to ET - if he's treating her decently and telling her how much he loves and cares about her - given her background, that may be enough to keep her happy. Rightly or wrongly, she may blame her father and even older siblings for not protecting her from her mother, and if she sees TC as protecting her....

I've been on vacation in Alabama for the past two weeks. The Amber Alerts are still active on the Highways throughout the state and every time I turned on local TV it was a big story. I don't think the urgency to find them has lessened regionally. TC has made it very hard to find them.

Might be a long shot, but maybe they are trying to lure them there with this "deactivation"

I personally think they're still alive but am certain that TC means ET harm if she were to express wishes to go home or is caught trying to communicate with friends or family. He didn't do this for her to up and leave him, she is his prisoner whether she knows it or not at this point. This is why all the "she went willingly" arguments are not just wrong but also moot - Elizabeth is not free in this situation and will be harmed sooner rather than later as the more time that goes by, the more likely she wants to go home. And I'm going to be blunt here so apologies in advance, but it is a forgone conclusion that statutory rape is taking place. Consent is not possible in this situation.

For these reasons (1. imminent threat to life 2. occurrence of rape), TBI/FBI have GOT to increase their resources and manpower in the search. Whether she went "willingly" or not should be a moot point in making this decision - the two points I just made should be enough to treat this as seriously as if she were dragged at gunpoint into his vehicle because the end result for Elizabeth is exactly the same.

This Michigan case might be of interest to those who are following Elizabeth Thomas' disappearance.

Farmington Hills man sentenced to 25 years for sexual relationship with teenage girl
Timothy Fulgenzi charged with having sexual relationship with 15-year-old girl

By Derick Hutchinson

Posted: 5:04 PM, April 17, 2017
Updated: 7:29 PM, April 17, 2017

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. - A Farmington Hills man was sentenced Monday to 25 years in prison after pleading guilty to producing child *advertiser censored* and transporting a child with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, officials announced.

Timothy Allen Fulgenzi, 38, was accused of beginning a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl. Officials said he convinced the teen to send him naked pictures of herself on Facebook and engaged in sexual activity with her multiple times...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ars-for-sexual-relationship-with-teenage-girl

Alerta AMBER México‏Verified account @AAMBER_mx · 21h21 hours ago

 More

Se desactiva la #AlertaAmberMx de la adolescente MARY CATHERINE THOMAS de 15 años de edad, se implementarán otras acciones de investigación.

Translated from Spanish by Bing Wrong translation?

Turns off the #AlertaAmberMx of the adolescent MARY CATHERINE THOMAS of 15 years of age, other research activities will be implemented.

That's more or less correct. The translation should read:

"The AA alert for 15 year old Mary Catherine Thomas has been deactivated. Other investigative techniques will be implemented."

I have posted on ET's threads more than once about how abuse victims do not think like the rest of public. It has been stated she was physically abused by mom, and then hints have been thrown she may have been sexually abused(forced to undress in front of men so who knows if more happened). ET is not your average teen. I do not see her running. She bought everything TC sold her. When you are abused you just want to feel loved. You will tolerate so much crap and look past so many flaws and clear red flags because you just want to feel loved and desired. You want rescued so to speak. TC knew what he was doing when he came across ET, and she sadly is so far in over her head. It is going to take a sighting or a screw up by Tad. I think she believes in happily ever after. I don't know how many times to say it, but as an abuse victim I know what kind of things I looked past and just gave up as a teen and young adult in relationships because I was desperate for love and so clueless as to what a healthy and normal relationship would look like. I don't see her running because her psyche is so messed up, she assumes this is the best she deserves. I am praying for a miracle for his girl. She deserves better than what life has handed her so far.

I've been on vacation in Alabama for the past two weeks. The Amber Alerts are still active on the Highways throughout the state and every time I turned on local TV it was a big story. I don't think the urgency to find them has lessened regionally. TC has made it very hard to find them.

That's the thing - I'm in New England, and there's barely been mention of it here. I suspect much of the country is the same way.

For someone/something to get extensive national news coverage today, it pretty much has to be either terrorism/mass casualty/murder live streamed on line. A kidnapping -might- get coverage if the victim was an 8yr old dragged kicking and screaming into a van. Simply put, a teen of nearly legal age going "willingly" with someone that she knows isn't going to get the attention. Not saying it's right, but that's just how it is.

Trying to find TC is like trying to find a needle in a haystack - with the added complications of not knowing what a needle looks like, and not knowing where the haystack is.

This is why, IMHO, they are not in TN or AL. (I am in CA, no AA here.)

I am thinking they are in a low-crime city/town with a very small police presence.

That's the thing - I'm in New England, and there's barely been mention of it here. I suspect much of the country is the same way.

For someone/something to get extensive national news coverage today, it pretty much has to be either terrorism/mass casualty/murder live streamed on line. A kidnapping -might- get coverage if the victim was an 8yr old dragged kicking and screaming into a van. Simply put, a teen of nearly legal age going "willingly" with someone that she knows isn't going to get the attention. Not saying it's right, but that's just how it is.

Trying to find TC is like trying to find a needle in a haystack - with the added complications of not knowing what a needle looks like, and not knowing where the haystack is.

I'm in New England too and it was on my local news quite a bit at first. As of right now I can't even remember the last time I've seen it mentioned.

I brought this case up with family members on Sunday, and everyone just looked at me like "what"? Then finally my SIL goes " oh yeah,...I thought they already found them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur