Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been lurking here, but I've been following this story like crazy.

I know the situations were different, but some guy shoots a person on FB Live and there is a nationwide manhunt and he's found in 3 days. HOW/WHY has nobody spotted Tad & Beth?!?! Makes me so angry.

People look after their own interests.

Guy with a gun shooting random strangers is a threat to everyone.
TC is essentially a threat to ET.
Big difference.

It is a harsh situation, to be sure. Praying for Peace. Maybe he's having a startling midlife crisis? The ball is in TCs court.

TC possesses lust for 15yos. He is a hebephile. TC has Taken a 15yos virginity and, to me, that is worthy of a life sentence. They knew it was wrong or they would not have gone underground.

John Mark Karr rented a small, very affordable home in Alabama once. There are areas where the cost of living is low, if they've settled near their last sighting. TC could pose as her Grandpaw to not draw attention. Actually, New Orleans would provide an easy backdrop for a 50+ with a young 15yo to blend in but it's a pricey COL city.
Actually New Orleans isnt as pricey as one may think! I live here and there's appts for rent that are only 525 or they can rent a room which is VERY popular here and get it for $400 a month! Here in N.O. they would most DEFINITELY blend in... why? Bc here we are ok with seeing things others may think are strange! We're a VERY excepting City! Nothing here shocks us for the most part. Just saying... MOO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Actually New Orleans isnt as pricey as one may think! I live here and there's appts for rent that are only 525 or they can rent a room which is VERY popular here and get it for $400 a month! Here in N.O. they would most DEFINITELY blend in... why? Bc here we are ok with seeing things others may think are strange! We're a VERY excepting City! Nothing here shocks us for the most part. Just saying... MOO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow. That would be the perfect hiding place...I've always thought it was way more expensive for some reason. But what if one of them got sick, or hurt and required medical attention? How easy would it be to acquire services that wouldn't blow their cover?
How long can it be till one of them needs some care, for something or other? Not wishing ill, just practically thinking, most people eventually need the services of a health care provider...

Just going to address a few issues.
1. Mandatory reporter. Ethically and morally speaking, we're all mandatory reporters. What being a mandatory reporter does is make it easier on the person doing the reporting and easier on the victim as well. It's "hand up in the air" sorry I have to do this I'm mandated by law and it takes the person doing the reporting out of the middle. But the mandated reporter has to see something, a bruise, a kiss, a back rub or something that rises to the level of being reportable not just gossip or a feeling.
2. Rules regarding teachers and students outside of school are fairly lax and they need to be. Let's say you're a teacher at a school and your children attend that school, what would you do if you could never have a student in your car or home? Rule of thumb is to be cognizant of the fact that these are your students and to act appropriately. You are not just another parent, you are on a different level so remember that. It's the same with other parents, you can fraternize with them, but maintain a professional boundary.
So I personally don't have a problem with the rides to church, what I have a problem with is the undercurrent of the narrative which is "I had this woman in my home, part of my family and she stole my husband" nonsense. I get that they married young, at 18 and 19 years old, but TC is not 19 any longer, he's 50. And ET isn't someone who stole someone's man, she was abducted and had no control over the situation This was someone in power over her on a daily basis, someone who called the shots, much like a prison guard who has relations with an inmate. Except this was a previously abused child who had no friends, family or guidance in how to navigate this situation and when TC was caught, she was bullied by not only her peers but by the staff who worked in that school. No wonder she felt she had no alternative other than to bend over and do what she was told. I'm sorry for the Cummins family, but they had childhoods, and teen years, and school, friends, marriages and children. ET has had none of that experience and just when her life was turning for the better, TC swooped in and really mucked it up. If he has any humanity left, anything worth forgiving, he'll let that child go and finally have a chance at some semblance of a normal life.

1. Mandatory reporter. Ethically and morally speaking, we're all mandatory reporters. What being a mandatory reporter does is make it easier on the person doing the reporting and easier on the victim as well. It's "hand up in the air" sorry I have to do this I'm mandated by law and it takes the person doing the reporting out of the middle. But the mandated reporter has to see something, a bruise, a kiss, a back rub or something that rises to the level of being reportable not just gossip or a feeling.
2. Rules regarding teachers and students outside of school are fairly lax and they need to be. Let's say you're a teacher at a school and your children attend that school, what would you do if you could never have a student in your car or home? Rule of thumb is to be cognizant of the fact that these are your students and to act appropriately. You are not just another parent, you are on a different level so remember that. It's the same with other parents, you can fraternize with them, but maintain a professional boundary.
So I personally don't have a problem with the rides to church, what I have a problem with is the undercurrent of the narrative which is "I had this woman in my home, part of my family and she stole my husband" nonsense. I get that they married young, at 18 and 19 years old, but TC is not 19 any longer, he's 50. And ET isn't someone who stole someone's man, she was abducted and had no control over the situation This was someone in power over her on a daily basis, someone who called the shots, much like a prison guard who has relations with an inmate. Except this was a previously abused child who had no friends, family or guidance in how to navigate this situation and when TC was caught, she was bullied by not only her peers but by the staff who worked in that school. No wonder she felt she had no alternative other than to bend over and do what she was told. I'm sorry for the Cummins family, but they had childhoods, and teen years, and school, friends, marriages and children. ET has had none of that experience and just when her life was turning for the better, TC swooped in and really mucked it up. If he has any humanity left, anything worth forgiving, he'll let that child go and finally have a chance at some semblance of a normal life.

Mic drop.

Brilliance again.

I'm currently catching up on CBS's Hunted as a means of putting myself in TC's head. Didn't take the clue that he watched this show seriously at first but now that we've hit 36 days, I'm definitely more open to finding out what he learned.

In episode 2, a team of two guys on the run from the "hunters" use draft emails as part of their plan to evade capture and discussed the specifics of how that works. This episode originally aired Jan 25, 2017: do we know for how long the email draft tactic was being used by TC and ET and when they started to use it?

(I know Petraeus already used this trick back in 2012 but something about the timing of the Hunted episode gives me pause.)

“How to find Elizabeth Thomas and Tad Cummins?” is the matter at hand here. IMHO, please scroll and roll if the following new thinking is abhorrent to your values. This PART-2 is a mixture of facts (sourced by the links included) and my sleuthing elucubration (indicated by IMHO, JMHO etc. sign).
1 -- We are aware that there are several Klaverns in Tennessee (https://www.roadsnacks.net/most-racist-cities-in-tennessee/). No attempt to insult anyone at this anonymous and virtual interaction. A fact is that Columbia, TN 38401, is known for the Columbia race Riot of 1946 (Source: King, Gilbert (2012). Devil in the Grove: Thurgood Marshall, the Groveland Boys and the Dawn of a New America. p. 12.), as an illustration.
2 -- I do not sympathize with the ideology of the 3K “Knights”. No attempt to contrive publicity (hype) at this anonymous virtual interaction but (JMHO, as I witnessed) some of the 3K gravitate around the Society for Creative Anachronism (http://www.sca.org/). The members of the invisible empires (mostly poor, JMHO) are in afar different socio-economic background from the Creative Anachronism Knights (mostly affluent to travel all over North America and Europe frequently, JMHO).
3 -- Infrequent socialization with the 3K at sporting events unveiled some of their principles and brotherly rules. They help their brethren a lot (JMHO)! Some of them are fiercely loyal JMHO)! This link helps comprehend why the 3K like to watch the Creative Anachronism sporting events: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCA_armoured_combat.
4 -- Tad Cummins fits with my stereotype of a 3K “knight” (JMHO, no need to flame, scroll and roll if you disagree). For instance, a place such as Millersville TN 37072 (http://fox17.com/news/local/millersville-sued-for-kkk-note-in-black-police-officer39s-mailbox) is just 60 miles from Columbia, TN 38401.
Tad Cummins is hard to find because he got help from sympathizers, possibly from some of the many 3K Klaverns in Tennessee.

I'm currently catching up on CBS's Hunted as a means of putting myself in TC's head. Didn't take the clue that he watched this show seriously at first but now that we've hit 36 days, I'm definitely more open to finding out what he learned.

In episode 2, a team of two guys on the run from the "hunters" use draft emails as part of their plan to evade capture and discussed the specifics of how that works. This episode originally aired Jan 25, 2017: do we know for how long the email draft tactic was being used by TC and ET and when they started to use it?

(I know Petraeus already used this trick back in 2012 but something about the timing of the Hunted episode gives me pause.)

Lot of diversion tactics too.

I've only been lurking here, but I've been following this story like crazy.

I know the situations were different, but some guy shoots a person on FB Live and there is a nationwide manhunt and he's found in 3 days. HOW/WHY has nobody spotted Tad & Beth?!?! Makes me so angry.

Not to mention a $50,000 reward too! I know this guy was dangerous to the public but I do think because he went live on FB it captured attention and that added to the exposure. ET's family has done their best to keep her name and face in the public but news is all about the sensationalism and attention span.

The point I was trying to make is that it's not just illegals and day laborers that get paid in cash. Watch a few episodes of Judge Judy - seems like half the people collecting disability are also working under the table. If TC has skills like auto repair (did someone say he worked for a dealer at one point?), electrical or pluming, he could easily be doing small jobs that wouldn't be that physical.

I wonder how he would find clients. I guess Craigslist? Putting up flyers? Could he make enough money doing that to support two people?

Even if it's off the books and leaves no paper trail, any kind of employment is going to bring him in contact with more people. He's generic-looking enough that many people might not recognize him, but it only takes one.

Wow. I didn't know his conduct so closely matched the program. Would be interesting to watch it.

I'd bet the rent that they are not in Tennessee or Alabama or anywhere else with an active AA.

And I'll bet you lunch that they are not in Mexico.

IMHO, TC had a pre-determined and possibly pre-paid location picked out, and they went there as directly as possible and rarely come out. I think this place has four walls and a roof, and possibly a garage. He could also put a car cover on the Nissan when he's not driving it and most people would just think "oh, he's got a nice, new-ish car and he wants to protect it."

They'll stay in their little hideaway until the media attention dies down. Then they will slowly come out more frequently.

Simple explanations usually hold true.

All IMHO.

:cow:

Wow. I didn't know his conduct so closely matched the program. Would be interesting to watch it.

We watched this show in its entirety, quite a bit of it make you go "hmmm??"
when it comes to this case. Complete strangers had no problem with letting the "fugitives" use their phones to make calls, giving them rides, letting them spend a night or 2 at their homes etc...

We watched this show in its entirety, quite a bit of it make you go "hmmm??"
when it comes to this case.

I'm now making notes as I watch so I don't forget anything. The show's last episode aired March 1, 2017 so TC watched the whole series and was "on the run" as a fugitive less than two weeks later. :(

Can you imagine how bored ET must be with TC?

I mean, I'm 42 and I would be bored (and physically sick) of the guy in no more than 5 minutes.

This poor 15 year old must be going crazy by now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm now making notes as I watch so I don't forget anything. The show's last episode aired March 1, 2017 so TC watched the whole series and was "on the run" as a fugitive less than two weeks later. :(

I hope LE is watching this and making notes, too.

Anyone hear of any possible sighting April 13 at a Love's truck stop in Boise City, OK? I read it on Elizabeth Thomas's Instagram account just now. Somebody posted they had seen it on one of the facebook groups.

Thank you for that. Very powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member