Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just really starting to believe that she won't be coming home. Our only hope is that TC doesn't take his blood pressure medication, which may lead ET to run for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long was TC married? Did I read previous post correctly where his wife stated that they took ET to church with them and considered her as a daughter? How could she not have seen the interaction between the two as out of the NORM? I was married for over twenty five years and the majority of the time I knew what my husband was going to say before the words came out of his mouth, or how he would react to a situation. Is there any chance she knows more than she is willing to admit? I feel really bad for this woman and I am not by any means judging her but maybe she is blocking things out of her mind that could possibly help locating TC and ET for the sake of her sanity. Personally I would distant myself from this man any and every way possible!! Just my thoughts.

IDK
I was going to write several responses about above about boundaries. and what contributed to this, I'll just hold my powder.
So I don;t get knocked off the board.
The point IMO is to return ET to as safe environment, not in the hands of a fugitive who has abandoned everyone, his family for the last 30 years, even his children
I could not live a day without mine..
And adding my two cents, set expectations by teachers on conduct, boundaries that are monitored and enforced by the "adults" who are responsible, that was missed here.
And lest we forget
there is a young live shortened, who could have enjoyed a high school experience and future
Marriages damaged
Families robbed of holidays, better or worse, a family member missing
Careers ruined because some of these teachers/principals will be gone
Anyone who just shrugs it off, well I don';t get that.
And the norm that let it happen, well that has to change IMO

How long was TC married? Did I read previous post correctly where his wife stated that they took ET to church with them and considered her as a daughter? How could she not have seen the interaction between the two as out of the NORM? I was married for over twenty five years and the majority of the time I knew what my husband was going to say before the words came out of his mouth, or how he would react to a situation. Is there any chance she knows more than she is willing to admit? I feel really bad for this woman and I am not by any means judging her but maybe she is blocking things out of her mind that could possibly help locating TC and ET for the sake of her sanity. Personally I would distant myself from this man any and every way possible!! Just my thoughts.

IIRC 31 years

Lot of diversion tactics too.
How are you watching it?
I looked, I don't mind paying for it, I just wanted to know if you have a CBS subscription or if you are watching it somewhere else.
I'm gonna check to see if I can find it online. It's not on XFINITY or Netflix anywhere that I can find.
Thanks! 😊

MOO

Considering TC's instagram posts about tropical beachy places...it's an easy boat ride from Florida to the Bahamas where there are tons of small Islands with or without houses. Or Cuba. Does anyone know if TC has sailing skills?

Perhaps even trading the car for a boat or borrowing from a friend until ET is old enough to marry.

I'm currently catching up on CBS's Hunted as a means of putting myself in TC's head. Didn't take the clue that he watched this show seriously at first but now that we've hit 36 days, I'm definitely more open to finding out what he learned.

In episode 2, a team of two guys on the run from the "hunters" use draft emails as part of their plan to evade capture and discussed the specifics of how that works. This episode originally aired Jan 25, 2017: do we know for how long the email draft tactic was being used by TC and ET and when they started to use it?

(I know Petraeus already used this trick back in 2012 but something about the timing of the Hunted episode gives me pause.)

I did the same thing, watched every episode to try to figure out what small things he may have learned from this show. It's funny how differently you see things when you try to look at it like TC may have. Now, I know that TC couldn't have become an expert survivalist by watching this show but he certainly could have picked up some tricks that have helped him keep ET and himself hidden for over a month.
As far as TC not being an avid outdoorsman, that doesn't really matter, IMO. I think its still possible that they are living off the grid. He is determined to stay hidden and keep ET hidden so I think he would do whatever it takes to make that happen. Living off the grid in some lightly populated area seems like a good way for TC to hide. I don't think they're trekking through the back country living off the land, but I do think they could easily be sleeping in the Rogue, showering at truck stops and maybe campgrounds and eating food that can be cooked over a fire and eaten out of a can or box. IMO and in my experience people are capable of doing just about anything and being outside of their comfort zone if they are determined enough. At some point TC will run out of money and have to surface and hopefully that will be his undoing. When they do need to surface hopefully msm, the TBI, the family and of course all of us here at WS will have plastered their faces and story in so many places that they will be recognized and we can get ET home.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Where were the social workers for this young abused teen transitioning from home schooling to public school?

Teachers are not social workers and are not meant to assume those responsibilities.

ET was failed on many levels by many institutions.

Come home, Elizabeth. Get home, Elizabeth. There is so much beauty and life possible for you.

TC face your maker and savior if you are really a "Jesus Freak" and make amends. There should be greater criminal liability for every day Elizabeth is kept away.

I hope this is resolved soon. May someone be blessed with the intuition to spot and identify them.

And let teachers, parents, families, friends and each of us learn some hard truths from this egregious situation.

How are you watching it?
I looked, I don't mind paying for it, I just wanted to know if you have a CBS subscription or if you are watching it somewhere else.
I'm gonna check to see if I can find it online. It's not on XFINITY or Netflix anywhere that I can find.
Thanks! 

MOO

You are correct, CBS is the only route to watch if you didn't DVR it. I have a CBS subscription. It's 5.99 per month (9.99 for no commercials if I'm not mistaken though that's not the plan I bought), no contract so you can cancel at any time. I think they even have free trial for a week but I don't know if there are limitations with that deal.

Where were the social workers for this young abused teen transitioning from home schooling to public school?

Teachers are not social workers and are not meant to assume those responsibilities.

ET was failed on many levels by many institutions.

Come home, Elizabeth. Get home, Elizabeth. There is so much beauty and life possible for you.

TC face your maker and savior if you are really a "Jesus Freak" and make amends. There should be greater criminal liability for every day Elizabeth is kept away.

I hope this is resolved soon. May someone be blessed with the intuition to spot and identify them.

And let teachers, parents, families, friends and each of us learn some hard truths from this egregious situation.

From memory, I believe ET was assigned a guidance counselor by the school at some point. I need to read the documentation again to see what happened there. She may have refused the counseling but again, I can't remember the details.

So I asked my oldest son, a sergeant police officer in New Mexico (he is from Michigan where I am at) where he thought they went ( his dept did receive a be on the lookout for this and ET). He said without hesitating, in Mexico. He said alot of the residents in New Mexico are from Mexico and have told him how easy it is to get there (but not as easy to get back into the US). This gives me hope that they will be find. They can only remain tourist-like for so long.

Advantages of going to Mexico:
1. Pesos last longer than dollars.
2. You can refill your blood pressure medicine w/o a prescription.
3. Mexicans are reputed to distrust the police and call them less frequently than people in the US.

Disadvantages of going to Mexico:
1. If you get caught by the border patrol (or police/policia) on either side, you are busted and deported.
2. The places that you can cross w/o encountering border patrol are not safe.
3. You could be robbed of all your dinero and worse.
4. No matter how good your español is, you're still going to give off a "y'all aren't from around here" vibe.
5. Getting Elizabeth back into the US without a passport would be challenging.

You are correct, CBS is the only route to watch if you didn't DVR it. I have a CBS subscription. It's 5.99 per month (9.99 for no commercials if I'm not mistaken though that's not the plan I bought), no contract so you can cancel at any time. I think they even have free trial for a week but I don't know if there are limitations with that deal.
BBM

Not necessarily. :angel:

How are you watching it?
Thanks! ��

MOO

I watched a couple of episodes on youtube last week and was so bored I could barely get thru them. Plus I found the people on the show, both hunters and hunted, unlikeable.

It's just poorly done, IMO.

I've done my best to keep up with the threads but in the beginning they moved kind of fast. That being said, I have a (potentially silly) question.

I've seen a few posts suggesting that ET and TC may be hiding out and waiting for ET to turn 18 so they can get married. How would that be possible? Isn't TC going to end up going to jail no matter what? He took a minor across state lines at the very least. Even if that was all he could be prosecuted for, I would like to think the judge would throw the book at him and lock him up for as long as possible.

I've done my best to keep up with the threads but in the beginning they moved kind of fast. That being said, I have a (potentially silly) question.

I've seen a few posts suggesting that ET and TC may be hiding out and waiting for ET to turn 18 so they can get married. How would that be possible? Isn't TC going to end up going to jail no matter what? He took a minor across state lines at the very least. Even if that was all he could be prosecuted for, I would like to think the judge would throw the book at him and lock him up for as long as possible.

It wouldn't be possible for him to do so, but he may think it's possible. He also might think that a wife cannot be forced to testify against her husband, so if he can hide out for two more years and then marry her, he'll be in less trouble. (Yeah, good luck with that.)

It's hard to imagine what he's thinking, because what he did was not the act of a rational person. He should have chosen an 18-year-old to run away with. Then he'd just be a complete jerk instead of a criminal.

IMHO

:cow:

“How to find Elizabeth Thomas and Tad Cummins?” is the matter at hand here. IMHO, please scroll and roll if the following new thinking is abhorrent to your values. This is my conjecture. Conjecture = an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information. No need to flame in this virtual interaction. I have not a desire to bruise the ego of anyone. But I like to think out of the gutter.
Mr. Tad Cummins and Ms. Elizabeth Thomas are in Norman, OK or its vicinity, JMHO. TC is now looking much younger after he has lost 20 LBS. ET is now looking much older than what some think, in addition to the previous “older than her age” description of her father. This is not an alleged sighting. It is not a Fake News. It is a conjecture. JMHO.
Why is Norman, OK, or its vicinity, or similar place, suitable for the alleged odd lovers?
1--There was a verified sighting of the two in OKC.
2 -- Norman, OK, is a city 20 miles south of downtown Oklahoma City in its metropolitan area.
3 -- The members of the invisible empires have frequent and public events there
(e.g., http://www.news9.com/story/35001091/petition-launches-to-change-norman-street-named-after-kkk-leader)
4 -- ET and TC are hard to locate because they get helps, such as from the 3K (IMHO)
5 – TC’s 3K friends in TN could have helped him prepare to join their 3K brethren in OK (JMHO). 3K are as secretive as the FDLS but they are not too selective.
6 -- 3K organizations recruit a lot nowadays (JMHO)
7 – TC’s behavior such as his (a) fanaticism for some aspects of religion (JMHO), (b) physical appearance (JMHO, e.g. he looks similar to Billy Snuffer and other older 3K members http://www.wsmv.com/story/31894273/special-report-chris-thomas-sits-down-with-kkk-imperial-wizard), and (c) his fanciful mind (his dream, JMHO) fit the profile of 3K members I met at Creative Anachronism events.
8 -- Hall Park, OK, 73071 is a neighborhood in Norman, Oklahoma with an actual wooded park. Its park affords amateurism wilderness lifestyle while a Walmart store is still nearby.
9 – Also nearby Norman, OK, are Lake Thunderbird State park and Little River State Park. These Lake parks have water based recreational activities but they are nearby wilderness. This campsite reservation description explains further: http://www.oklahomacampers.com/lakethunderbird.htm.
In conclusion, what is Ms. Elizabeth Thomas looking at into a relationship with this ugly (IMO) much older (by comparing 15 and 50) man? May be Mr. Tad Cummins portrays himself as a Knight, in similarity to some 3K members at sporting events? If there are no FDLS communities to entice them in TN or to hide them in OK, certainly there are many 3K organizations in TN and OK. The fiercely loyal brethren of the invisible empire of TN and OK could have helped them, and may still help them, JMHO.

Why do think TC has lost 20 pounds??

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members