Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good catch. I'm still looking for smaller communes in that area.

I do find it interesting that he was watching shows before he left and there is a documentary on BBR.

Actually it can go either way:

Guns
No guns are allowed on BBR’s property by visitors and if arrive
unannounced the visitor must declare their gun and give it up and
have it put in a safe place with a lock on and the ammo separate, and
given back only when they leave.

If there are to be any guns at BBR it will be the decision of the
residents, beneficiaries and trustees in allowing them.

At the maximum there can only be 2 licensed guns at the ranch
communally owned in a safe place locked with ammo separate.

At BBR we want to create an environment for everyone that is fair,
balanced and safe, having more than 2 guns is simply not needed, nor
creates a peaceful vibe.

As for hunting- Absolutely no hunting on the property, no poaching.
Only through a process in the meetings can one be allowed to hunt
with the community owned gun, must have valid tags in order to hunt.

I am surprised he would take her to a commune. Would that not increase the risk of being reported? Plus he may get jealous of other members paying attention to Elizabeth. I have little knowledge about these communes .would this one allow adults to be with minors. Maybe they lied about Elizabeth 's age.

I think the opposite is true. Makes perfect sense to me. Probably a small commune... might not even have electricity. Probably the only people in the country who HAVEN'T seen his name and face on TV.

This was just on Fox news and sheriff's spokesperson said someone spotted the vehicle that matched the Amber alert and "We went ahead and sent a deputy out and the vehicle didn't have a license plates on it so our deputy went ahead and ran the VIN and the VIN number sure enough came back to Tad Cummins' vehicle"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That is the cutest interview ever - you can see the joy in her face and hear it in her voice!!! Way to go, Kat!!!

I totally agree, and I wasn't able to listen to it, I just saw the look on her face and melted.

I wonder if he has an friend/acquaintance at or near the commune.

I wonder if we will know how long they have been at the commune? He must have had this destination in mind prior to taking her.

Would explain how he was having "help" probably. They didn't seem to leave with much so they likely were relying on others unknowingly helping them.

If this is the commune:

Black Bear is a place of coming and going. Sometimes staying for a long time, other times just a little while. A dusty road, a pond, eager hands to help with what needs doing. Day to day tasks of cooking, cleaning, gardening, gathering wood, building and maintaining structures and systems, caring for trees and natural features, welcoming visitors, attending meetings and participating in the communal process.

http://blackbearranch.org/

I wonder if there any more missing people there. I hope there is some sort "raid" or police activity on the place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaSolves